Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
School is mandatory (Joshua) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
School is mandatory (Joshua) Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
School is mandatory (Joshua) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
School is mandatory (Joshua) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
School is mandatory (Joshua) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

School is mandatory (Joshua)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

School is mandatory (Joshua) Empty
PostSubject: School is mandatory (Joshua)   School is mandatory (Joshua) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 1:36 am

Kaleb was all alone. He was in Hogsmeade meeting up with some friends when they all had to go and he was left alone to just go and wonder around so that's what he did. Kaleb walked to the second floor of the shrieking shack and just looked around. He dusted off an old chair and found an old book. It was a photo album of people who he assumed used to live there. As he was flipping through the old photo graph when he heard creaking. He looked up and was confused. He just thought it was the rumors but he heard it again.

Kaleb got up and went to the middle of the room before he decided that he would call out. "Hello? Is anyone there?" He asked to no one in particular. He heard it again and waited for someone or something to make themselves known.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: School is mandatory (Joshua)   School is mandatory (Joshua) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 1:52 am

Joshua was a big fan of adventure. He enjoyed exploring every crevice and corner of every place he could find. His personal goal was to one day have explored every single part of Hogwarts and, if possible, Hogsmeade village. It was a very large task, but he felt that if anyone were able to complete it, it'd be him.

Today's adventure was the shrieking shack. He had heard many things about the abandoned building. He heard that it was haunted, but he was also told that it was not. He figured that the best way to figure out if the shack was haunted or not would be to see it for himself.

As he entered the shack, he began to see another figure inside of the structure. Perhaps the rumours had been true and the haunting had not been a lie with.

Soon after he had taken a few steps into the shack, he heard someone calling out to him.

"Is someone else here?" Joshua asked.

Last edited by Joshua Abbott on Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: School is mandatory (Joshua)   School is mandatory (Joshua) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 2:19 am

Kaleb heard someone call back to him and he was a little scared but refused to admit it. He was a Gryffindor and he was supposed to be brave but he had to admit that hearing someone call out to him was a little freaky. So he dropped the photo album on the floor and made his way towards where he heard the voice. So the Gryffindor finally found the voice and saw it was a young male. Maybe a year younger then him.

He knew just from the look of the boy he wasn't a fellow Gryffindor but he definitely wasn't a Slytherin, that much was known. So he was either a Hufflepuff or a Ravenclaw. He had to admit that this boy in front of him was in deed attractive and couldn't help but want to know this boy's name. "I'm Kaleb Ambrose."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: School is mandatory (Joshua)   School is mandatory (Joshua) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 3:16 pm

"I'm Kaleb Ambrose."

"That's an interesting name," Joshua said. The name Ambrose reminded him of a mythological term he had once heard about. Ambrosia. Ambrosia was the food or drink of the gods. It was the richest and most decadent thing one could consume.
"Nice to meet you, Kaleb Ambrose." He told the boy. "I'm Joshua. Joshua Abbott."

He figured that the boy was a Gryffindor. Either that or a snake. Those were the two houses most likely to be exploring the "haunted parts" of the land. Kaleb wasn't bad looking. He had nice hair, but Joshua had been disappointed in the fact that Kaleb Ambrose had not been a ghost.

"I was really hoping that this place was actually haunted," the Hufflepuff laughed.  "Is that why you're here? All of the tales about this place?" He wondered why else anyone would come around to a place such as this.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: School is mandatory (Joshua)   School is mandatory (Joshua) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 3:33 pm

When the boy named Joshua said how his name was interesting, Kaleb could only nod. "Yeah I know, I get that a lot" Kaleb understood the mythology behind his name. "Its also nice to meet you as well. From your manors and looks, you're not a snake which is a good thing. Those little buggers annoy me from time to time" Kaleb commented.

When he asked why he was here, Kaleb nodded when Josh asked if he was here for the stories that was behind the place they were standing in. "Trust me, its hard to ignore the stories of this place, they're too addicting to ignore which is why I am here. This place speaks to me in a way, I remember people saying that no one can survive a day in this place and I want to prove them wrong which is why I am here."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: School is mandatory (Joshua)   School is mandatory (Joshua) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 5:22 pm

"So you're a Gryffindor?" Joshua asked, pretty positive that the answer would be yes. Gryffindors were well known for being brave and trying to prove to the world that they can do anything that they set their minds to it. They usually were able to prove their worth to the world, living up to the Gryffindor name.

"I myself am a Hufflepuff," the boy laughed unsteadily. He did not really enjoy being a Hufflepuff. He had grown up in a world where stereotypes defined who you were as a human being. If Josh was a Hufflepuff, he was a loyal best friend. He was energetic, loyal, and kind. That was all he was, because he was a badger.

He also wondered who this kid was trying to prove himself to. Was he trying to show the world that he was brave enough to spend a day in the shrieking shack, or was he trying to prove it to himself?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: School is mandatory (Joshua)   School is mandatory (Joshua) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 5:49 pm

When he asked if he was a Gryffindor, he nodded his head at the younger boy. "Yes I am" he answered Joshua. When Josh told him how he was a Hufflepuff he nodded his head. Kaleb had a feeling the boy was a Hufflepuff but could pass as a Ravenclaw as well. "Nice, I know a few people in Hufflepuff but not a lot. So what year are you in Josh?"

He saw the look on Josh's face when said how he wanted to spend the night in the shrieking shack. "I'm not crazy or anything, I just always wanted to spend a night here and I think it would be cool if I did. I know none of my friends will truly miss me if I was gone for one night" Kaleb explained to the fellow boy. He didn't want this boy thinking he had some sort of a death wish or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: School is mandatory (Joshua)   School is mandatory (Joshua) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 6:54 pm

"I guess it would be interesting to spend an evening here, though I do not really see the point." Evening.Sometimes Joshua worried that spending all of this time in Europe was affecting his pattern of speech. He was a rather large fan of his American accent. It reminded him of where he came from. Though the Gryff boy may have been fond of the idea, Joshua could not imagine spending a night in the Shrieking Shack. It was a rather unappealing space to spend more than an hour or two in.

"I'm a fifth year," he told the boy. "And yourself?" Age did not really matter to the Hufflepuff. He did not see the point in categorizing every single person and wizard by the number of years that they had been on the planet. It did not seem fair to him. Age did not mean wisdom, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School is mandatory (Joshua)   School is mandatory (Joshua) Empty

Back to top Go down

School is mandatory (Joshua)
Page 1 of 1