Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Flying Club (Open to All Students) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Flying Club (Open to All Students) Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Flying Club (Open to All Students) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Flying Club (Open to All Students) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
Flying Club (Open to All Students) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Flying Club (Open to All Students)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Flying Club (Open to All Students) Empty
PostSubject: Flying Club (Open to All Students)   Flying Club (Open to All Students) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 7:59 pm

It had been Professor Newbury, or Jake as he preferred, that had come to Christopher with the suggestion of a Flying Club. Jake had been the Flying Professor when Christopher had started school, and for one reason or another, had given up that job. Christopher didn't ask why, but had heard the professor out when he had been approached in respect of the club.

Comments such as 'it'll look good when you go for jobs' and 'you'd be helping others' had been thrown out in to the open, but Christopher didn't need either of them.

It was an excuse to be on the Quidditch field.

Even though this would mean having to deal with some insufferable, younger students, Christopher had agreed to the idea, and notices had been put up on every noticeboard in the school for students to attend. Friday afternoons in the last period of the day when they were all given the time off to enjoy the weekend.

Christopher was sat in the middle of the Quidditch Pitch, waiting for people to turn up as he looked up at the sunny, clear sky. It was a good afternoon for flying, that was for sure. He merely hoped he had some competent people to work with.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Flying Club (Open to All Students)   Flying Club (Open to All Students) EmptyTue May 10, 2016 12:14 am

Annabelle started wide eyed at the notice she was reading. "A flying club? This school gets even cooler every time i turn around!" She cheered happily in her mind before dashing off to her common room and dorm to drop her books off before dashing off towards the grounds her mind just as energetic as the rest of her was running a thousand miles a minute. It wasn't until she was at the pitch that she realized she had no idea how to fly..."Oh well it can't be that hard can it?" She asks herself as she starts tying her hair back. If she was going to learn how to do this she would need all the focus she could get!

She looks around only to realize she was the only one there besides another boy she didn't reorganize "Hiya! This is where the flying clubs supposed to be right?" She asks as she rocks back onto her heels.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Flying Club (Open to All Students)   Flying Club (Open to All Students) EmptyFri May 13, 2016 2:26 pm

Joshua had not been on the Hufflepuff quidditch team for long, but he was quite aware that he flying was not all that it should be for someone of his natural athletic ability. Seeing as he had grown up in a world where the only flying broomsticks were in the myths told to young children on Halloween, he felt as if he had a natural disadvantage when it came to flying.

When he first came to Hogwarts, he had been told that there used to be flying lessons, but they were no longer offered at the school. This was a shame. Joshua figured that flying lessons were just what he needed in order to reach the greatness he knew he already had. It wasn't that he was not great.. his greatness was just too shy to come out until he practiced some.

As he was had been wondering the halls, he heard chatter of a Flying club that a student was holding on the quidditch pitch. Without giving it two thoughts, Joshua made his way to the area.

When the boy reached the pitch, there were only two students there. He figured that the older, more athletic looking student was the one who started the club. The other student there was an anxious young girl. Joshua imagined that she was a Hufflepuff.

"Flying club, right?" Joshua asked as he came closer. "Please tell me that more people are coming." With this few people, this club would crash and burn in its own lameness.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Flying Club (Open to All Students)   Flying Club (Open to All Students) EmptyThu May 19, 2016 8:31 pm

"Hiya! This is where the flying clubs supposed to be right?"

Christopher looked up from the place in which he sat and raised an eyebrow at the kid before him. Where else would the Flying Club be held? He wanted to ask with a full tone of sarcasm, but he knew that it would be much too rude to do such a thing, so he gave a singular nod to show that she was indeed in the right place.

His eyes didn't linger on her for long, though, noting another boy entering the field, Christopher got to his feet just in time for the boy to start speaking. "Believe me, I wish there were more coming, but seeing as we're at the agreed time, I think my luck might be out." Christopher replied, his tone more than confident in that moment because he was not worried.

"Well, if you two are still game to fly, we might as well, make use of the time." Christopher continued, his tone a little downcast at the lack of participation from their peers. "You flown before?" He asked the younger girl with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Flying Club (Open to All Students)   Flying Club (Open to All Students) EmptyWed May 25, 2016 11:56 pm

As the question seemed to be directed towards her Annie paused as if she was thinking back through her memories "Well..no! Unless you count flying dreams then yes...But I have a feeling you aren't.." She says slowly studying the older boys more serious face for a moment before continuing "But everyone has to start somewhere and I figure I should start learning don't you think?" She says her words quick and full of energy.

Annie really wanted to learn how to fly,she had even been thinking of trying and joining her houses quidditch team if she got the hang of it well. That is if this club even offered to teach people how to fly as well as offering a place for ones who already knew a place to hone their skills "I've been told I'm a really quick learner" She adds as she returned to rocking back and forth on her heels.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Flying Club (Open to All Students)   Flying Club (Open to All Students) EmptySat May 28, 2016 6:45 pm

Christopher listened to the younger witch explain that she hadn't flown, except in dreams. This fact made Christopher regret not stating on his fliers that the club was for the able flyers. But, if he couldn't teach her to fly, then he would be a poor flyer himself. "Fine." Christopher replied to her words, thinking things over for a moment, this changed nearly everything.

Looking to the older boy. "You wanna warm yourself up whilst I get this one off the ground? Feel free to try whatever you want." Christopher told him, turning his attention back to the girl.

"So, you've never flown. What do you know, about the basics of flying?" Christopher asked, hoping the witch before him was not about to waste his time with more silly answers. "And, you're going to need a broom, so quickly go and grab one from the broom closet. It's unlocked." Christopher added, waving her away.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Flying Club (Open to All Students)   Flying Club (Open to All Students) EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 8:22 pm

Being on the Quidditch team since his third year, he had been okay with his flying, but still improvements could be made. Since with anything there could be improvements. As he soon began walking to to the Quidditch pitch in a pair of jeans, a t-shirt, vans, and a jacket. Since he knew this was just a club where he could dress whatever way he wanted to.

Soon making his way down to seeing the class had already started, and he soon made his way and hoping he could get away with being just a little late. Tristan walked over, and he said. " I have made it. " said Tristan hoping this could end up being fine.

Since he wanted it be okay, because he wanted to improve on his flying and that was the end of the story. Tristan had loved Quidditch his whole life and him being bad at it would get him kicked off the team. Well he hoped it would not anyway.

As he soon looked, and waited.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Flying Club (Open to All Students)   Flying Club (Open to All Students) EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 2:20 am

Ever since he found out there would be a Flying club, he had been looking forward to going it. Ryder wanted to be an amazing Quidditch player, and since he wanted to, he would need to do this. He wanted to be a legend, and desired to be a professional Quidditch player, because he would be able to be looked up as a hero. Which meant Flying club is where he should go.

He soon began walking out to it, and hoped he could perhaps, make friends with the person teaching it. Since Ryder wanted to do many things as he then saw that there were others already, there which had him wonder. Then Ryder hoped that he would not get scolded, but since a student was teaching then he could not get in trouble.

Since the student did not have the power in his mind, to control younger students, well unless they were a prefect or head boy or girl, they could not be in charge. Then soon looking he just waited. " Hey I am sorry I am late. " said Ryder.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Flying Club (Open to All Students)   Flying Club (Open to All Students) EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 2:52 pm

When Cole heard about flying club, he had been excited, since he was a good flyer, but still he wanted to become better. Since he loved being better then others, and also wanted to do good for his team. Then as he could he made his way out to the Quidditch pitch. As he went and grabbed his broom.

Since he wanted to have a lesson, and hopefully the one teaching it would know what to do. Cole wanted other students to be good, too as he soon made his way to the pitch. As he then made it to the pitch seeing he was late. Then he went down, and hoped he would not be scolded badly for being late.

Cole hated getting in trouble, even though others he knew did not care, and he thought perhaps they should care. As he soon got down, and he went to the person who was teaching.

" I am sorry I am late. " said Cole.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Flying Club (Open to All Students)   Flying Club (Open to All Students) EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 7:48 pm

As three more people arrived for the club, Christopher raised his eyebrow at each of them. One of them Christopher knew to have just joined the Quidditch team for Gryffindor, a kid and nothing more. The other two... people who didn't have enough talent to make the school teams, perhaps, but people who wanted to fly.

"You're not late. But, if you don't hurry up, were gonna run out of time." Christopher barked in response, clearly not happy with the three of them, but not out right telling them off either. "Mount up, quickly, get in a lap of warm up, then we'll see how to proceed with you all." Christopher explained, being more than a lot put out by the lack of female presence at this club.

Oh well, at least the other boys would concentrate, he thought to himself in that moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying Club (Open to All Students)   Flying Club (Open to All Students) Empty

Back to top Go down

Flying Club (Open to All Students)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next