Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Reading instead of studying [open] Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Reading instead of studying [open] Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Reading instead of studying [open] Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Reading instead of studying [open] Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Reading instead of studying [open] Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Reading instead of studying [open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Reading instead of studying [open] Empty
PostSubject: Reading instead of studying [open]   Reading instead of studying [open] EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 3:35 pm

Damien knew he should be studying, it was the year for his OWLS and he knew he needed to get good marks. His sister was in her last year of Hogwarts and she had her NEWTS, so she didn't sit with him like she normally does. Instead Damien was by himself in the back of the library in his favorite spot where nobody goes so he had some peace and quiet.

His history textbook was open on the table with his quill and paper but he had abandoned the essay he was supposed to be writing and instead was leaning back in the chair with a book. It was a muggle book that his grandmother had bought for him the last time he visited them during Christmas, and it was very interesting.

A long while later he finally finished reading the book and he closed it with a sigh looking at the essay he had started but not finished. In fact he only had two sentences written. It was due the next day so Damien had to finish it today or he wouldn't get marks for it. Looking at his watch he sighed again, it was almost dinnertime.

He looked back at his textbook and started to read again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Reading instead of studying [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading instead of studying [open]   Reading instead of studying [open] EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 3:52 pm

Finley had been studying quite hard - this was nothing new for the Ravenclaw prefect - despite the fact he did not have exams this summer. Finley had found that studying hard kept a certain witch from his mind - because Merlin what right did he have to be thinking about her?

No, Finley had been burying himself in books in a manner to distract himself from the witch that he was certain could not ever, ever like him like that.

Madison had seen to it upon their break up that Finley was left with no confidence in the girl area (despite those he was friends with before) and thus he always talked himself down. It was simply part of being Finley Allen that left him like this. It was another reason why Finley had taken to sitting towards the back of the library, very few people wandered this far in, which meant he was less likely to bump in to her.

Absentmindedly following his usual steps, Finley sat down at the desk he normally used with a sigh before focusing on his surroundings and noticing that he wasn't alone. Jumping almost immediately in that moment, the Ravenclaw prefect got back to his feet. "I- I'm sorry. I didn't s-see you there. I'll f... find somewhere else to s-sit." He stammered, giving the other boy a small, apologetic smile in the hopes of compensating for his mistake.
Back to top Go down

Reading instead of studying [open]
Page 1 of 1