Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Pets and Problems (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Pets and Problems (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Pets and Problems (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Pets and Problems (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Pets and Problems (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Pets and Problems (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Pets and Problems (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pets and Problems (Open)   Pets and Problems (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 8:10 pm

Cassiopeia wasn't so much into stars for sure but yeah she knew where her name had came from. Even her sisters name was basically star out there or so. She wasn't sure why her parents named them after those too be honest.

"Well you could say. My older sisters are Lyra and Cressida," she said there with a small smile. "Just me and my siblings have them. My parents have normal names. Not sure where they came up with them, neither of them doesn't seem to be into astronomy much," she added there now, just be clear.

To be honest when she was asked what breed she wants she wasn't sure what to reply back there now. "Well not really but I know I wouldn't get myself black or white color cat," she said there something a finally after few seconds of thinking what to reply back there now. Also she had walked over the cats and was looking at them there now. It was so hard to decided what she wanted exactly.

When there was girl talking to Casey suddenly about being insane when you talk with the animals. It caught her ears some reason. When she looked at the girl she knew who it was. She kept her mouth for now shut. She didn't wanna make scene her for sure.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pets and Problems (Open)   Pets and Problems (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 8:31 pm

Casey frowned at the older girl, not really liking the way she was talking about things. Especially when she heard the girl's laugh and saw her ordering around that pup. Animals were friends, and understood a lot more than what people give them credit for. "Just because they don't have language I wouldn't assume they don't understand the meaning behind what we say." she said, smiling at the owl and petting it again before turning back to the girl. "A word of advice, treat your pet and people with respect." Casey said, not raising her voice or commenting on the insane part of her remarks. That one, well she didn't really know enough to say one way or the other.

Turning to her brother, she shot him a questioning look to which he shook his head, meaning they would discuss it later. "Okay, I think I'm ready to get my owl supplies and things, would you mind helping carry?" she asked Humphrey with a small smile returning. It wasn't her usual beaming grin, but it wasn't as bad as how most kids would have been feeling after that encounter.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pets and Problems (Open)   Pets and Problems (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 8:51 pm

Dakota chuckled and ruffled the tiny girls hair "well arent you just a little spit fire. Hopefully you will be sorted into my house. I could help guide you at the school. Put you on top" she said smirking before her eyes reated on the boy.

She eyes him and smiled. She assumed he was the girls brother the way she spoke to him "well your too old to be a first year. And obviously not in my house. By the looks of you, I would say... hufflepuff?" She asked with a curious look in her eyes.

She then broke into laughter "wherever are my manners. I know my aunt raised me better than that. Im dakota rose. 5th year. Slytherin" she said holding her hand out for them to shake.

Just then, danny entered the shop and stood by austins friend dakota "dakota. Have you seen austin. I need his help picking out an owl" it was then that his eyes fell on the girl that seemed to be around his age and he blushed profusely "hi. Im danny"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pets and Problems (Open)   Pets and Problems (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 9:11 pm

Humphrey followed Cassiopeia's gaze to see what she was looking at, and his eyes widened when he noticed just who his sister was talking to. Keeping a friendly exterior for now, he figured he should probably step in before this get out of hand. His eyes had seen the slight flinch when she'd ruffled Casey's hair, and he didn't take kindly to people he didn't know well doing things like that. "About to be third year, and yes." he replied, meeting the girl's gaze. People sometimes made the mistake of placing Hufflepuffs and cowards in the same boat, but Humphrey was certainly not that. His arm moved to his sister's shoulder, giving it a small squeeze to assure her it would be alright.

When she finally remembered some sense of decorum, he held out his left hand for her, since his right was on Casey's shoulder. Humphrey would let her make of that what she would, whether she assumed he was left handed or ambidextrous didn't matter to him. "Humphrey Williams, the rest about me you know." he said, shrugging lightly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pets and Problems (Open)   Pets and Problems (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 9:21 pm

Cassiopeia did follow Humphery over to his sister now. She just didn't trust that girl very much. She have seen her around probably for sure. So she wasn't sure how this meeting would end up here. So she looked at them and listened them there now. When they all did say there their names then Cass decided basically to do the same there now.

"Hello," she said to first. To knowledge everyone that she was there too. "Since everyone said their names then I'll say mine too," she said with a small smile. "I'm Cassiopeia and I'm hufflepuff like Humphery and in same year," she told there now everyone there now. She wasn't shy like Hufflepuff for sure. When needed she can be total bitch too, well she has slytherin blood in herself for sure since her both parents were slytherins actually. She has no idea how exactly she ended up in Hufflepuff. Well hat saw somethings she didn't see yet in herself. She looked at the older girl and that new younger boy. She hoped nothing bad won't happen.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pets and Problems (Open)   Pets and Problems (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 9:25 pm

Danny looked between the older students and frowned. Why were they staring at kota like that? Kota had always been nice to him and austin. He didnt understand.

He then stepped forward and stood between dakota and the humphrey boy  "hey! Why do you guys keep staring at dakota like that!? Shes a very nice person and doesnt deserve your glares!"

Dakota laughed and placed a comforting hand on dannys shoulder "ita alright danny. Dont worry. Im just... well known around school. Im fine" she said ruffling his hair and danny just looked at her and nodded before looking back at the blonde girl whos name he still didnt know.  

When the older blonde girl introduced herself, both danny and dakota nodded in introduction. "Pleasure" was all that dakota said on the matter. She then looked around and sighed. She had no idea where austin was and it irritated her
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pets and Problems (Open)   Pets and Problems (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 9:40 pm

Casey was usually one to give people the benefit of the doubt, but she had no doubt that Dakota had been intentionally trying to frighten her earlier. That left her in a quandary, especially since the boy really didn't know what had happened. "Casey." she said quietly, glad Humphy was right there and had some idea what was happening. "You said you were looking for somebody, right?" she asked, thinking that was a safer topic.

Sure enough, the girl started looking around and Casey figured she could at least help with that much. "Miss Rose, I think I saw a boy looking at the owl harnesses earlier." she said, thinking that it might be who they were looking for. The young blonde pointed in the direction, and sure enough there was a tuft of hair poking out that looked like a boy's. Her nerves were still there, and she found herself biting her lip as she looked at some of the designs on her shoes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pets and Problems (Open)   Pets and Problems (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 10:15 pm

Cassiopeia looked at the Dakota for few more minutes and then soon went to back to cats. In corner of her eyes she watched what was going on there right now since she didn't trust that Slytherin girl for sure.

She knew choosing cat won't be easy task for sure, when you didn't know what you wanted. She kept looking at the cats. She decided to buy on Tabby Cat, what seemed to be in nice color and pattern for her. She picked the cat soon up and nuzzled it against her slowly.

Few minutes later she bought some more things she needed for the cat and when she was done with her shopping she walked over to Humphery, Case and other two. "Okay, I'm gonna go now. Bye Humphrey and Casey. It was nice to meet you too," she said there with a small smile on her new friends. She looked towards Dakota and Danny. "You two don't to do anything silly or bad things for my friends. Don't mess with my friends or there will be mad things happen to you," she said there with a smirk. "Bye," she said and left the shop after that. She hoped she didn't really make herself a enemy now for rest of life.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pets and Problems (Open)   Pets and Problems (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 10:25 pm

Dakotas eyes lit up as she saw austin and whistled for him so he would know it was her and he walked over. He smiles softly and pressed a kiss to the top of dakotas hair and ruffled dannys hair as well "there you guys are. I see you made friends" just as he was about say more, the older blonde girl spoke and he knew it wasnt going to end well.

"Kota..." he started, but it was too late. Dakota already had her wand in her hand and it was pointed at cassieopia "threaten me again and ill have your stupid blonde brain splattered around this entire shop"

she was going to continue but austins hand on her wrist made her lower her wand and just settle for a death glare. She hated it that he could stop her mid threat with no problem.  When the girl left dakota just grumbled under her breath.

Austin turned to the young girl and smiled "and you must be dannys girlfiend. No that cant be it, you are way too adorable to be Interested in my brother" this comment made danny groan "austin!" He said in a whiny tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pets and Problems (Open)   Pets and Problems (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 10:46 pm

Humphrey couldn't help but wince upon hearing Cassiopeia's parting remarks. He was grateful for the support, really, it's just...she made a tense situation much worse. As soon as the wand was drawn Humphrey had pushed Casey firmly behind Cassiopeia and walked in front of them both, his wand still in his pocket with both hands at his sides. He'd done it to stop his fellow Hufflepuff from reacting just as much as to stop her from getting hit. "Calm down, guys. We don't need to be enemies." he said, some of his frustration getting through to his tone.

After seeing that Austin had his end handled he turned to Cassiopeia. "I'll see you at Hogwarts, maybe on the train if we see you." Humphrey told her, before nervously running his fingers through his hair. Why couldn't he ever have a normal shopping trip to Diagon Alley? it was a question he'd wondered about before, and the recurring trend was not encouraging.

Turning to Casey, he was relieved to see she was alright, even if she looked a little rattled. Humphrey grabbed her hand securely, not letting go for anything now. At the comment he couldn't help chuckling, amused to see the expression on her face and knowing the outburst from her that would be coming soon. "That's the spirit, nice to meet you Austin." he said, actually smiling for the first time since Dakota had started talking to Casey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pets and Problems (Open)   Pets and Problems (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pets and Problems (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next