Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Silence is a Powerful Scream [Marcus & Hathor][Mature Content - Vulgar/Violent Themes] - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Silence is a Powerful Scream [Marcus & Hathor][Mature Content - Vulgar/Violent Themes] - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Silence is a Powerful Scream [Marcus & Hathor][Mature Content - Vulgar/Violent Themes] - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Silence is a Powerful Scream [Marcus & Hathor][Mature Content - Vulgar/Violent Themes] - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Silence is a Powerful Scream [Marcus & Hathor][Mature Content - Vulgar/Violent Themes] - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Silence is a Powerful Scream [Marcus & Hathor][Mature Content - Vulgar/Violent Themes]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Silence is a Powerful Scream [Marcus & Hathor][Mature Content - Vulgar/Violent Themes] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence is a Powerful Scream [Marcus & Hathor][Mature Content - Vulgar/Violent Themes]   Silence is a Powerful Scream [Marcus & Hathor][Mature Content - Vulgar/Violent Themes] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 2:32 pm

Hathor knew that Marcus would not listen to her on the Healer matter. She didn't need his help. She had way too many Healers to check on her the past few days, and none of them was helpful enough. Of course, the family Healer was another story, but she still didn't believe he had to offer much than what she had already heard before. But, it could help Marcus, she supposed. Maybe it was him who needed the Healer, and not her.

His reaction to her scars was exactly how she expected it to be. He was angry, she could see it in her eyes. Hathor had grown to being able to read Marcus just a bit the past year they had been married. He was one of the hardest men to read, for sure, but she had managed to understand him, somewhat. There were signs, if only you could catch up on them.

But as his eyes moved away, not looking at her, Hathor did feel insecure. Was it just anger or was he too ashamed to look at her? Too ashamed to consider her his wife? But her fears were gone once they were both inside the tub. Marcus responded to her words immediately, with a small smile. He was trying to make her feel at home, show her that whatever had happened, she was still his wife. And he was willing to give her everything she needed.

"Everything."

The small kiss on her knuckles caused her to sigh in relief as she slowly moved from her side of the tub to fall in his arms, her head lying on his chest as she closed her eyes. That was all Hathor needed at that moment. To feel him close.
"I am sorry, Marcus. I tried to fight them, I did..."
She took a moment to inhale sharply, the images of that night still on her mind.
"Find them, Marcus. I want them to pay."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Silence is a Powerful Scream [Marcus & Hathor][Mature Content - Vulgar/Violent Themes] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence is a Powerful Scream [Marcus & Hathor][Mature Content - Vulgar/Violent Themes]   Silence is a Powerful Scream [Marcus & Hathor][Mature Content - Vulgar/Violent Themes] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 3:00 pm

As Hathor moved across the bath and settled in to him, Marcus wrapped his arms around her, holding her close to him. If she wanted comfort, he could give her that much. He understood that much. They were being pushed together harder than anything else Marcus could have imagined, truth be told, but possibly bringing a small advantage to the whole situation. You could never word it like that aloud, though, of course.

"I am sorry, Marcus. I tried to fight them, I did..."

"I know you did, sweetheart, I know." Marcus replied softly, pressing a kiss to the top of her head. "There was nothing you could have done." He insisted, trying to ease the pain she must be feeling. It wasn't Hathor's fault, he was just so, so thankful the Aurors had turned up before... Marcus couldn't even think about the possibility of what Hathor might have been like had the Ministry not been there in time.

"Find them, Marcus. I want them to pay."

"I don't need to find them. They're in the Ministry..." Marcus told her - which was true, Marcus' informants had found that much. "Being questioned, I would imagine. For now, at least." Marcus continued, taking one of Hathor's hands in each of his own, hugging her as his mind continued to work. "But, I've made... arrangements."

Hathor didn't need the details of what he'd done, only he needed to live with the horror of the fate of those who had dared to lay their hands on his wife. "You see," Marcus continued, just as softly, just as calmly as before. His hand showed Hathor's up to the scar on her chest, tracing it softly with both of their fingers. "Nobody hurts my family and gets away with it."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Silence is a Powerful Scream [Marcus & Hathor][Mature Content - Vulgar/Violent Themes]   Silence is a Powerful Scream [Marcus & Hathor][Mature Content - Vulgar/Violent Themes] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 8:43 pm

"I know you did, sweetheart, I know."

But even his words didn't calm her down. She should have been stronger. Should have fought them, she should have found a way to leave that place. But whenever she thought about it, she couldn't find a flaw. An opening where she could have escaped. They didn't move her out of that cell, so there was no possible way for her to leave. But she still couldn't stop blaming herself. She was scared that she was going to lose Marcus before she even had the chance to win him, and it hurt.

"There was nothing you could have done."

He was right. There was nothing she could have done other than sit there and suffer all the torments they had come up with for her. But she still didn't want to accept the fact that she had lost that fight. Hathor was not used to losing. She had been a fighter all her life. Marcus had met a fiery woman, passionate. A woman that would get on his nerves and always push him to his limits. But every night, she was his passionate lover, giving him the pleasure he wanted.
They fit so perfectly together, if only they could see that...

But when Marcus said that he didn't have to find them, Hathor looked up at him, shocked. The information that these monsters were held at the Ministry caused Hathor to tense up as hate filled her eyes. They were caught and from what Marcus said, they were being questioned. But Hathor was not pleased with that. She wanted them punished for their crimes. They had to pay.

"But, I've made... arrangements."

A smirk, a very small one, touched the witch's features.

"And this is the Marcus Westbrook I know.."

Her body relaxed in his embrace, happy to know that Marcus had already taken care of her concerns. That was one things she loved about Marcus. He knew what she wanted, what she needed, in and outside of their bedroom, and would always offer it to her, before she even had to ask.
"Thank you, husband."

But then his hand was leading both of their hands to the prominent scar on her chest, and Hathor looked up at him confused.

"Nobody hurts my family and gets away with it."

"Damn you, Marcus."
Then the witch lifted her head up to brush her lips against his. Her body shifted slightly, leaning in closer to him, needing to feel her naked body against his. She felt connected with him, and with every time he made her moan his name, she was slowly falling for him. Bit by bit. But she was not ready to accept it, not yet. Because she was sure, he didn't feel the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silence is a Powerful Scream [Marcus & Hathor][Mature Content - Vulgar/Violent Themes]   Silence is a Powerful Scream [Marcus & Hathor][Mature Content - Vulgar/Violent Themes] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silence is a Powerful Scream [Marcus & Hathor][Mature Content - Vulgar/Violent Themes]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2