Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Eenie Meanie Minie Mo! (Christopher, Roman & Verena) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Eenie Meanie Minie Mo! (Christopher, Roman & Verena) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Eenie Meanie Minie Mo! (Christopher, Roman & Verena) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Eenie Meanie Minie Mo! (Christopher, Roman & Verena) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Eenie Meanie Minie Mo! (Christopher, Roman & Verena) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Eenie Meanie Minie Mo! (Christopher, Roman & Verena)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Eenie Meanie Minie Mo! (Christopher, Roman & Verena) Empty
PostSubject: Eenie Meanie Minie Mo! (Christopher, Roman & Verena)   Eenie Meanie Minie Mo! (Christopher, Roman & Verena) EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 8:52 pm

The Venue:

The Suitor:

Dinner with the Murrays. That was what today had come down to. Christopher knew already that today was not going to go well, not when Verena had already told him that she had eyes for another man. A dangerous man. Burdened with this news after coming back for the weekend on a summons had pushed his back up more than it should have, Christoper was anxious. For his sister's sake, because Merlin knew Verena was simply not going to take this seriously.

The attire for the evening was overly formal, of course. It was Verena's possible future husband in everyone's eyes except hers. A perfect match, they all believed. Christopher knew better. But he'd stayed silent for reasons he couldn't quite put in to an easy sentence.

The time came around much too quickly for them to be leaving. Serafina had taken Stephanie through the Floo network first. Christopher had taken his mother's hand and moved towards the fire, giving Verena a look that asked her to please, please simply pretend she was interested tonight. As their father moved to Verena's side, Christopher took some Floo powder and spoke their destination clearly before stepping in to the flames. Murray Manor. Wales.

Stepping out the fireplace, Christopher brushed the light covering of soot from his clothes, taking in Serafina helping Stephanie to tidy herself up, and then the Murray servants hurrying to their aid. A moment later the fire lit up once more, and Verena and their father stepped through.

"Good evening, ladies, gentlemen. Master Murray asks that you follow us through to the dining room. His mother and he are waiting for you." The servant explained after flourishing a bow to them all. Christopher waited for his father and Verena to move on, following close behind with Stephanie and Serafina just behind. There was only mention of two people in the house... Which made Christopher settle a little. Two were not so many to worry about, even if one of them was the infamous Joshua Murray.

Entering the dining room, however, brought Christopher back to reality. Things were never going to be simple, of course. No, Roman Hughes had obviously insisted on being at his cousin's side for this meeting. Perhaps as a male figure head - for Joshua's mind set - but mostly to destroy everything the Richardson family had worked toward.

"Joshua, how lovely to see you once again." Spencer greeted what he hoped to be his future-son-in-law, before greeting Lady Murray with a kiss to her hand, and then greeting Roman. Spencer brought forward his wife to do the same, and then simply introduced his children from afar.

"Mr Richardson." Joshua greeted, his tone as always was cold, and offering very little in the way of how the young man might be thinking. Christopher had never particularly liked Joshua Murray, but he knew the merits of this potential union. "Take a seat, won't you. Formality need not hinder our discussions." Motioning for the rest of them to take their seats, Joshua and their father took the seats in the middle of the table. Lady Murray sat to her son's left, Roman to his right. Verena would naturally take the seat to their father's left, their mother to their father's right. Serafina directed Stephanie to the end of the table and took up her own seat next to their mother.

Leaving Christopher at the opposite end, sat in between Roman and Verena.

A disaster was in the making, he knew that much.

"My people tell me that the Richardson wealth has had a good quarter. Not to bore you with business, ladies. But I find that rather remarkable, considering the current market." Joshua spoke, clearly having an agenda that he wished to bring to the table. Christopher understood the hidden question that had been posed by the Murray heir, probing in the kind of investments the Richardsons had that did well in a time of terror.

It would only be a few more moments, and it would be deemed okay for the rest of the table to break in to their own conversation whilst the men spoke of such things, and Christopher's stomach felt like it was wrapped up in a million knots. He counted a few seconds in his head, and before Verena could say a word, Christopher turned to Roman, trying to catch the man's attention. "So, Roman, Mr Hughes, I heard you had something of a tremendous win last weekend? What was the score? I was busy with a Potions essay and forgot to put the radio on. I normally listen to all of the games, but... well, school's more important!" Christopher tried, knowing Verena would not be happy with him, but he was trying to protect her future.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Eenie Meanie Minie Mo! (Christopher, Roman & Verena)   Eenie Meanie Minie Mo! (Christopher, Roman & Verena) EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 9:53 pm

Dinner with the Murrays. That was the plan for today, and Verena Richardson did not want to go. That Murray boy, despite the fact that he was a true asshole, with no actual charm, didn't also stand a chance against his cousin, Roman. Verena's heart already belonged to someone else, and she found it impossible to just pretend for her family's sake. But she had to, else things were going to go down a very dangerous path.

But how could she fulfill her family's wishes as well as her own? The only way to make them happy was to get that Murray man interested in her. Draw his attention, have him want her. But if she did, if she got that Murray interested in her, she could be married off to him in an instant. And Verena could not accept this. No. There was no possible way she would allow Christopher to marry her off to that asshole.

Joshua Murray was known to be cold and heartless. He could never, ever love her. All he cared about was money, and since they had plenty, she would be a perfect match. But that was it. His wife would mean nothing more than sex and children and Verena was not going to give him that satisfaction. She would play the good girl if that was what it took for her family to stay out of trouble, but she would not ever give him the chance to marry her.

Her attire for the evening was much more sophisticated than the usual dresses Verena usually wore. Christopher had made sure to inform her that Joshua Murray preferred the sophisticated type of women, over the whores, as he called them. The glare he had received made him shut up, but he still put a lot of emphasis to that. She just couldn't mess this up for him.

The Floo was the way they would reach their destination today, and Verena waited patiently for the rest of the family to go, before her father came by her side, and they were too, soon, apparated to the Murray Manor.
They were immediately met with the staff of the house, who urged them to follow them to the Dining Room, where the family was waiting for them.
Verena turned to cast one last look at Christopher, her own way of promising she wouldn't mess up today. But the moment they entered the Dining Room, Verena almost stopped in her tracks.

Her father went on, greeting Joshua and his mother, but Verena was frozen in place, staring at the man that just shouldn't be here.
Roman Hughes was standing next to Joshua, and Verena felt like she wanted to run away, as fast as she could. Away from all of them and the terrible situation she had put herself into.
But before she even had the chance to do any of that, she was lead to her seat, which happened to be on her father's left, as usual, and opposite of Roman.

Joshua did not waste any time, as he immediately asked questions about her family, mostly business, so Verena turned away from them, ready to speak up, but to her surprise, Christopher had gotten to her before she had the chance.

"So, Roman, Mr Hughes, I heard you had something of a tremendous win last weekend? What was the score? I was busy with a Potions essay and forgot to put the radio on. I normally listen to all of the games, but... well, school's more important!"

Verena turned to look at Christopher intensely. A look that spoke 'what are you doing' all on its own. She knew that he was doing this on purpose, thinking he could protect her. But all he was achieving was getting her mad, and Verena was not going to put up with that. A smile touched her features, and then she turned back to Roman. If Christopher wanted to play, they were going to play.
"Oh yes, Mister Hughes! Please, do share the details of that night. I am sure that win was rather... satisfying."

Taking ahold of her glass, already filled with pure red wine, Verena took a sip, her eyes never leaving Roman's. Christopher would be fuming, sooner or later, but she couldn't care less. The only one that mattered was Roman.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Eenie Meanie Minie Mo! (Christopher, Roman & Verena)   Eenie Meanie Minie Mo! (Christopher, Roman & Verena) EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 10:22 pm

It would probably have been a very good idea for Roman to have told Verena that he would be there tonight. It probably would have helped the witch a lot to know his cousin and he had been discussing the opportunity of marriage with various suitors, and that Joshua had asked Roman to come. Not because Joshua needed Roman, no, but because it looked better for the Murray's. Lady Murray could not be seen to lead business proposals, and it would be unwise for Joshua to sit a proposal on his own.

But, Roman had placed the idea, simply because he wished to see Verena. To... try to help. He didn't have a clue how he was going to do such a thing, but he could try...

It was only because Roman did not have Verena's phone number that he hadn't. Owls would be too slow. But, did the witch even have a mobile phone? Merlin only knew, but if she didn't, he was going to buy her one.

Roman's face remained expressionless as Verena entered the room, holding back to allow his cousin to lead. Following the movement to the table, Roman kept stealing glances at Verena. Even in such formal, boring attire, Roman thought the witch beautiful. Even if the clothes weren't for him to appreciate, he couldn't help but do so. Subtly, but often enough that Verena would notice him.

However, Roman's attention was pulled away by Verena's younger brother, Christopher. A question on Quidditch - that Roman took to be genuine interest - the Quidditch star couldn't help but smile. There were too many words from the boy - nerves, perhaps? But he got the gist, and shortened it. Verena's words made him pause before he answered, though. Last weekend... well, they'd shared the evening together, after the Quidditch game. He hadn't forgotten, but Roman let up no inkling that his mind was on anything other than the question of Quidditch.

"Well, we played the Harpies last weekend. And, well, somehow we managed to beat them - they've been on top form, I'm sure you're quite aware of that much. It was a good game, there were no close shaves with the Bludger, which is always a bonus. Though, if you ever have the fortune of playing with Joshua, you'll understand why I came to be quite good at dodging those pesky balls!" Roman explained for the boy. There had been a number of times, when they were younger, that Roman had come off worse on numerous occasions. "The game finished four hundred to one hundred and seventy." Roman answered the actual question belatedly. "I scored... ten, I think. I'd have to check the stats."

"What about the Harpies? Isn't there that really beautiful girl on their team... what was her name..?" Christopher probed.

Roman let out a small laugh at the question, glancing across at Verena and then her brother. "I'm not sure who you're talking about, Christopher..." He replied uneasily, mostly because he didn't actually find girls who played Quidditch attractive, it was his sport, not a dating outlet. But, also because he didn't want to even think about why Christopher was asking. "Sorry. You like Quidditch, though? You'll have to see if one of your sisters could bring you to a game some time. I'm sure I could arrange some tickets, or something."

"No, it's okay, Mr Hughes. I don't support Puddlemere." Christopher replied.

Roman gave a short nod at that, looking across the table at Verena, trying to think of something to say, but falling short with the presence of her little brother. Thankfully, though, the starter came to the table, a fresh, creamy tomato and basil soup. Allowing for a short lull in the conversation. Time to get your head back in the game. And time to work out whether Christopher Richardson was up to something.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Eenie Meanie Minie Mo! (Christopher, Roman & Verena)   Eenie Meanie Minie Mo! (Christopher, Roman & Verena) EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 9:04 pm

How could Roman be so careless? He knew that he would be coming here for sure, and he didn't even bother mentioning this to her? She should have been prepared, come up with a plan, do something to avoid this. But now it was done, and the Richardson princess made a note to punish Roman for this behavior. Being in the same room with Chris, Roman and Joshua though, made things extremely difficult for her.

Her movements had to be very, very careful. Christopher had his eyes on her, trying to push her as far away from Roman as possible, Joshua paid no mind to her thus far, and she truly wished it would stay that way, even though she knew damn well it was not going to happen. And Roman was taking small glances at her every now and then, when he made sure no one was looking. He was being cute, and oh how she wished she could reach over there and capture his lips. Fill his body brush against hers once more, his tongue travelling down her body and..

"Well, we played the Harpies last weekend. And, well, somehow we managed to beat them - they've been on top form, I'm sure you're quite aware of that much. It was a good game, there were no close shaves with the Bludger, which is always a bonus. Though, if you ever have the fortune of playing with Joshua, you'll understand why I came to be quite good at dodging those pesky balls!"

Roman's voice broke her trace of thought, bringing her right back to reality, and to this terrible dinner. She didn't want to be here, and she certainly didn't want to be in a conversation with Roman and Christopher about Quidditch. If it wasn't about her marriage to Roman, she didn't care. And this certainly was not a conversation about marriage. Well, not the right marriage.
And that was why Roman's next words went completely unnoticed, until Christopher spoke up. Oh that devil was obviously trying to kill her...

"What about the Harpies? Isn't there that really beautiful girl on their team... what was her name..?"

Verena's eyes shot immediately to Roman, staring at him intensely. Who was that girl and what was he doing with her? But Roman already knew what her reaction would be, so as he chuckled and then looked at her, Verena calmed down just a bit.

"I'm not sure who you're talking about, Christopher..."

He wasn't lying. Verena was staring at him, trying to catch his eye, and he certainly was not lying. Or well, even if he knew the girl, he was not interested enough. If at all. A small smile touched her lips and her whole body relaxed back to her chair. Taking her glass in her hand, she hid the triumphant smirk behind her class, as she sipped some of her wine.

The conversation went on though, with Roman trying to play cool- and failing miserably-, and Christopher trying to light a fire between the two.
But Roman was clever, he had played his card, offering Christopher a chance to watch a game, accompanied by one of his sisters of course. Verena knew that Chris could not say no to that. He loved bloody Quidditch.

"No, it's okay, Mr Hughes. I don't support Puddlemere."

Verena almost choked on her drink. What an actual jerk. Even if he didn't support that damn team, he would go nonetheless, cause it was Quidditch and he loved it. But no, he had to say something like this in order to stop this conversation before the witch had a chance to jump in.
She was angry, and there were quite a few things she would have said to Christopher, if only the starter hadn't come to the table.

Her attention was immediately turned to her plate, trying to calm herself down. She wanted Roman. Now. Turning to Joshua, Verena put on her charming smile and spoke up.
"Mister Murray, I am so sorry to interrupt your conversation with my father, but would you be kind enough to show me around? Or at least have someone show me? I actually really liked your Gardens, would like to see them from up close."
Her eyes never turned to Roman, but Merlin she hoped he had caught up to her signal.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Eenie Meanie Minie Mo! (Christopher, Roman & Verena)   Eenie Meanie Minie Mo! (Christopher, Roman & Verena) EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 9:22 pm

Christopher was simply waiting for Roman to get annoyed. He knew Verena was, the tension from her side of the table was palpable. But, no matter what Christopher said, Roman Hughes didn't seem the hot headed type. Which was vastly frustrating when compared to how easily riled Verena was. Christopher, however, had to keep his amusement at his sister at bay. Though, likely even later, he would not get long to be triumphant, because Merlin he knew Verena was not going to let him get away with this.

But even the blatant refusal of Roman's gift didn't work.

Christopher was halted from further conversation, though, as the starter came. At least soup would play a decoy for conversation, after all, it would be quite impolite to converse with others whilst your mouth was full.

However, even soup didn't seem to deter Verena from trying to get away from this evening. Being polite was quite clearly not something his elder sister wished to do. Clenching his jaw as Verena addressed Joshua Murray directly, Christopher tried not to show just how down right embarrassed he was. Did Verena think this was truly acceptable.

"Verena..." Their father interjected in that moment, trying to get a reign on things because the whole of the Richardson family had gone stiff - except Stephanie who was looking rather confused.

"If the lady would like to see the gardens, then, by all means, let her go." Joshua cut off their father, clearly not worried about upsetting the older man in that moment. "You'll forgive me, I have much more to discuss with your father. Roman. Take Verena." Joshua told his cousin, turning back to his soup, and their father.

Christopher was simply looking astonished. How in Merlin's name had she worked that one? "But, father..."

"Not now, Christopher." Their father told him shortly, turning back to his conversation with Joshua. Christopher sat back in his chair, watching as Roman got up from his chair, and moved around the table to assist, Verena, before leading her out to the gardens. How did no one else see what Christopher did?

HOW?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Eenie Meanie Minie Mo! (Christopher, Roman & Verena)   Eenie Meanie Minie Mo! (Christopher, Roman & Verena) EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 10:59 pm

When Verena had turned towards Joshua Murray, she was not sure she was doing the smart thing here, but the words were out of her mouth faster than she had thought. And then hell got loose. Everyone at the table stopped to look at her, her mother looking at her disapprovingly, even Serafina. She didn't even have to look at Christopher to know that what she had done was the worst possible thing she could do at that point, but her father had already made a move to stop her. Stop her before things got way worse.

"If the lady would like to see the gardens, then, by all means, let her go."

What?, the voice inside her head said, but Verena managed to hide her surprise before it was too late. For some reason Joshua Murray had not just forgiven her impetuosity, but he had also allowed her to visit his gardens freely. She was free of this pathetic dinner and her family who were so badly trying to marry her to that creature who didn't even want to pay attention to her. How did they expect her to marry someone that couldn't clearly care less about her?

"You'll forgive me, I have much more to discuss with your father. Roman. Take Verena."

But she could not hide her surprise at that. Joshua Murray had not only allowed her to leave the table, but he had also assigned Roman to be her shadow and sow her around. The Gardens, and who knows what else.
Her heart was beating fast but she managed to keep a straight face as Christopher tried to stop this, but their father didn't have nay of it. For the first time in a while, Verena felt really bad about her brother, as she turned to cast one last glance at him, the apology already written all over her face, before she got up and took Roman's hand.

"It saddens me that you can not accompany me, Mister Murray. I hope you will be able to, later. But thank you."

And that was all it took. Verena was gone in an instant, dragging Roman away as fast as she could without drawing too much attention to them. They had time. At least they had time to speak.

Once they were out to the Gardens, Verena released his hand and immediately pulled him into a passionate kiss. Reckless? Not even close! This was a lot more than reckless. But Verena was head over heels for him, and she was not going to sit back any longer, and watch him go on as if nothing had happened.

"Why didn't you tell me? Are you crazy? Damn it, Roman! You're driving me crazy.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Eenie Meanie Minie Mo! (Christopher, Roman & Verena)   Eenie Meanie Minie Mo! (Christopher, Roman & Verena) EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 7:08 am

When at last Christopher seemed to go quiet, Roman relaxed himself slowly. Why the boy had tried to be so difficult was beyond him. Maybe the boy was just like that? Roman did not know, but the respite was gladly taken by Roman. The soup came out, much to Roman's relief, he was hungry, and the Murray food was always exquisite.

But Verena spoke up, addressing his cousin directly. Asking Joshua to show her the gardens. Joshua was simply not that kind of man, a refusal would be coming, Roman was sure of that much, so he kept his eyes on his soup to avoid giving away any inkling of emotion that he might feel for this whole situation.

"You'll forgive me, I have much more to discuss with your father. Roman. Take Verena."

Surprise touched Roman's features, and he was glad that he was looking down at his soup. Joshua did not do such things... this was dangerous. And yet saying no was equally so. "As you wish." Roman responded to his cousin carefully after the commotion had died with the Richardson family. Moving to Verena and helping her from her seat as any gentleman would, Roman waited for her to finish her address to his cousin before showing her out to the direction of the gardens, not too quickly to cause suspicion, but not so slowly either...

The gardens seemed so far away, though, the Murray's manor much too big. But after a few more turns, they'd stepped out in to the gardens, Roman showed Verena in to the gardens until they were concealed from view, and before he could even demand from her what in Merlin's name she was doing, her lips were on his.

Roman was drawing Verena closer to him, needing her more than ever.

And his anger was fading much too easily. His idea of danger from his cousin gone, because he had Verena to himself. A situation in which you could lose yourself with ease. But as Verena pulled away, a small bit of sense kicked in, and Roman took time to think about the situation.

Why didn't you tell me? Are you crazy? Damn it, Roman! You're driving me crazy.."

"I didn't have time. Last ditch idea. You don't have a phone, do you? It's fine, I'll get you one." Roman replied, stealing a kiss from the younger witch, losing himself for a moment in it before he answered her next question. "Me, crazy? You just left dinner with the best marriage offer you're likely ever going to be given - you just disrespected your whole family and you dare call me crazy? What are you trying to do, Verena, honestly?" Roman asked, but even if this whole thing was crazy, there was one thing they could both agree on, they drove each other crazy, and it was dangerous.

"I don't want you to marry him, Princess..." Roman whispered, his hand moving to cup her cheek, his thumb caressing her lips softly for a moment. He couldn't very well try to undermine his cousin though, that was the unspoken part of the sentence. And yet here they were...

Moving his thumb from her lips, Roman replaced them with his lips, pressing them firmly to Verena's as he cupped her face. Oh how much he wanted her, needed her, but playing with Verena was like playing with fire, and Roman knew he was going to end up burned. This was the act of a mad man, playing with fire when you knew you would burn, only the mad would accept such a fate. "Tell me you don't want this..." Roman added in between kisses, though he was not specific with what he meant. Verena would have to tell him exactly what she didn't want in the moment.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Eenie Meanie Minie Mo! (Christopher, Roman & Verena)   Eenie Meanie Minie Mo! (Christopher, Roman & Verena) EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 10:25 pm

The way Roman pulled her closer as Verena crushed her lips to his, made the Richardson princess happier than ever. They were risking everything just by being here alone, and they made it worse by making out when anyone could see them. And it would be the end of both of them. Verena would be disowned and her reputation would be destroyed. She would be nothing in a matter of seconds, and she would drag her family down with her. But now, she could not do this. She wouldn't.

"I didn't have time. Last ditch idea. You don't have a phone, do you? It's fine, I'll get you one."

"Phone?"
Verena had to look at him weirdly and blink at least twice. Every other day, Roman surprised her with something. His avant-garde ways were something Verena was trying to catch up on, but there were so many things she had never seen or heard before. It made things extremely difficult to understand, even more to explain it to her parents. She had to find a way to persuade them that Roman was the man for her, but she still had no idea what to do about that.

"Me, crazy? You just left dinner with the best marriage offer you're likely ever going to be given - you just disrespected your whole family and you dare call me crazy? What are you trying to do, Verena, honestly?"

Verena instantly felt terrible. She was a selfish woman, wasn't she? Dreaming too big and hoping for something that could possibly never happen. She was risking everything, the most important opportunity for marriage she had even been given, and all that for Roman. Joshua Murray would provide even more stability for her family. Money, business, everything her father and Christopher wanted. Everything a family like hers needed. But how could she give him up? How could she watch her life go by, married to a man who would never love her?

She couldn't. And she wouldn't.

"I don't want you to marry him, Princess..."

Her eyes instantly looked up to stare into his. A soft sigh left her lips as his fingers brushed against them, and Verena was once again ready to melt. How could he possibly do this to her? She was falling- no, she had already fallen for him. Hard. And now she just couldn't take this all back. She wanted him to touch her the way he had touched her not too long ago. And even more. She wanted to be his wife.

"I don't want to marry him either... He will never love me, he will never care. I am just a trophy. Something he can fuck and have children with. Nothing more. He will want me to give him an heir, or more. And that's it. I'm useless. But I wouldn't be that to you, would I?"

Verena could never believe that Roman would act the way his cousin did. It just proved how different people from the same world could be. Joshua Murray, a heartless, traditional Pureblood man, who only cared about money and nothing more. Business was above everything else. No. He was above everything and everyone else. Verena too, used to be like that. She still was a bit like that. But Roman was showing her a different way, a better way. And the more she fell for him, the happier she was becoming. It was unfair that she could not share this happiness with the rest of the world.

But then his lips were on hers once again and all her thoughts vanished in an instant. Lust took over her, and the closer Roman pulled her, the more Verena moaned into his mouth, her body moving against his in ways she didn't know it could. She was melting inside his arms, trying to feel as much of him as possible. It was crazy.

"Tell me you don't want this..."

Truthfully, she had no idea what he meant. Could he mean this marriage to Joshua Murray? No, she certainly didn't want this. She also didn't want to be scared to tell her parents that she was in love with Roman Hughes. There were many things Verena didn't want, but Roman was not one of them. On the contrary, Roman was the only thing she wanted at that moment. Him, on her bed, naked, making love to her. Making her his.

"I don't want him, Roman.. I want you. Now!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Eenie Meanie Minie Mo! (Christopher, Roman & Verena)   Eenie Meanie Minie Mo! (Christopher, Roman & Verena) EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 6:36 pm

At Verena's confusion as to what a phone was, Roman had to stifle a laugh. How cute the witch looked when he baffled her with the mention of Muggle technology was something Roman he doubted he would get used to. It was, just... too much. "A phone. You can... well, you can do a lot of things now. The technology is amazing. But, if you had a phone, I'd be able to call you, to talk to you, and tell you that I was going to be here. But, that's for another time. I'll show you when I get you one." Roman insisted, because trying to explain the technology without Verena being able to see would likely be much too difficult.

As Verena spoke of the way his cousin would treat her, Roman wished he could deny the words she was speaking. Merlin knew that Joshua was not the most... pleasant of men, but he had to have a heart... Even Roman couldn't believe that much of his cousin, though. He had to be realistic. But when Verena asked him the question by the end, he couldn't help but feel a little hurt that she'd have to ask him such a question. Roman Hughes had a heart, a heart that he didn't really hide unless he had to do so.

"You would never be treated like that by me." Roman responded to her question, giving her a small smile that showed he meant those words. "A wife is not a trophy. A wife is the woman you love most in the world." Roman said firmly, before pausing. "Until you have a daughter, maybe." He added, his lips moving up in to a warm smile. But, the thought of children was quite a way off for Roman. A future that was not yet set.

With their kisses growing more passionate, Roman was almost forgetting where they were. Why they were here. Almost. But, even the allure of Miss Richardson could not push Roman to foolishness underneath his cousin's presence. Well... not complete foolishness, anyway.

"I don't want him, Roman.. I want you. Now!"

Roman smiled at Verena's words, pulling her in to another kiss as she finished her demand. Oh, how he wished he could fulfill that in every manner. "You know that we can't." Roman insisted, he knew Verena enough by now to know that she wouldn't give in to him until he would be marrying her. Merlin knew she wouldn't even help him get off. And yet, he was here, ready and willing to do whatever she asked of him.

But even as he spoke the words that should have been coupled with his pushing Verena away, Roman drew her closer, his hand moving to squeeze her ass, appreciating her as much as he could within the restraints they had. His hand didn't stop, though, oh no, Roman's hands moved down to the hem of her skirt, pushing it up... Wanting to show her once again how much he wanted, no, needed her... Nobody could possibly know...

"You know, both of you are going about losing yourselves way too hard. Doesn't family mean anything to either of you?" Christopher's voice broke the moment, and Roman pulled away from Verena quicker than a flash. He knew, oh Merlin, he knew the power everyone in this damned manor had over him. He knew that he was walking a thin line. But, he was not about to give up the witch he loved. "You're lucky it's me who came, sister. Serafina almost offered her services, after mother pointed out leaving a boy and a girl alone was quite improper. Even though Mr Hughes is supposed to be on his cousin's side."

Christopher's voice was icy, his eyes on Roman, not his sister. Roman could see the hatred boiling in those eyes, and he looked away from the boy.

"Come, Verena. I think Mr Hughes has shown you quite enough of the gardens."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Eenie Meanie Minie Mo! (Christopher, Roman & Verena)   Eenie Meanie Minie Mo! (Christopher, Roman & Verena) EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 10:21 pm

"You would never be treated like that by me."

A smile was the first reaction Roman received at those words. Verena knew well enough that Roman was far from similar to his cousin or to most Pureblood men. Just the way he was looking at her proved that Roman would never see her as a trophy. She would never be just his wife. Just a woman that he could fuck every night for his pleasure and force her to give him an heir. She would be so much more to him.. more than she had ever been thus far.

"A wife is not a trophy. A wife is the woman you love most in the world."

Oh how she wanted him. He made her happy just by talking to her. The way his eyes raked her form, undressing her and seeing right through her. Into her soul. And the way his lips touched hers, making her moan and shiver with need. He was the only man who had that effect on her. And how could anyone expect her to give him up? Give up the only man that could make her do things she shouldn't be doing?

The comment about having a daughter though, made Verena blush and look away slightly. Children was a sensitive subject, and she was not sure she was ready to discuss that. Yes, she would want to have children with Roman, but not now. Maybe in the future, but it was to early to speak of such things.

But then they were back to kissing, tasting each other as their tongues fought endlessly for dominance. Moans were being stifled by his mouth on hers -thankfully- and Verena was trying to fight her feelings with logic. She couldn't get carried away, not here, not now. But the more passionate the kisses got, the less she could control herself.

"You know that we can't."

She did, but how could she say no to him? Especially when his hands pulled her closer, one going immediately to her ass and giving it a firm squeeze, earning a small giggle from the woman. But his hands did not stop there. Instead, they slowly slid down her thighs, pushing her skirt up ever so slowly, ready to-

"You know, both of you are going about losing yourselves way too hard. Doesn't family mean anything to either of you?"

Verena jumped away from Roman immediately, her heart beating fast as her hands went immediately to her skirt, pulling it down. She felt bad. She really did feel bad. The words Christopher had spoken were true, even though they both knew family meant a lot to her. But how could you stop loving someone? Stop wanting him? Especially when you knew you could not have them?

"You're lucky it's me who came, sister. Serafina almost offered her services, after mother pointed out leaving a boy and a girl alone was quite improper. Even though Mr Hughes is supposed to be on his cousin's side."

Verena wanted to cry. Her heart would not calm down, but she just couldn't allow Christopher to lash Roman with his vicious words. Yes, they had pushed the limits a little too far, but they were in love, and people do crazy things when they are in love. Christopher couldn't possibly know, but Verena just knew he would be in her place sooner than he expected. But he would have the privilege of choosing his wife.

"Come, Verena. I think Mr Hughes has shown you quite enough of the gardens."

The witch knew that the only way of saving both Roman's and her ass was to go with Christopher, and that was what she did. But not before she made some arrangements. Taking Roman's hand in hers, Verena gave it a small squeeze, a way of apology to him, but a promise as well. She was not going to let go. Not when she wanted him so badly.

She then released him and immediately moved to Christopher's side. She was doing the right thing, for now. And that was to stay away from Roman. And pretend she was madly in love with Joshua Murray, even if it pained her to do so. She just had to make her family proud, and herself sad.

"I'll come, but do not ever speak to Roman like that. You will understand me one day, Chris. Mark my words."
Casting one last glance at Roman, Verena sighed and started making her way back, before Christopher could see the tears that were threatening to fall.
Wiping them away, Verena kept her head high, her fake smile in place, as she approached the Manor once again.

Because she was Verena Richardson. And pretending was what she did best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eenie Meanie Minie Mo! (Christopher, Roman & Verena)   Eenie Meanie Minie Mo! (Christopher, Roman & Verena) Empty

Back to top Go down

Eenie Meanie Minie Mo! (Christopher, Roman & Verena)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next