Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

Josie LeBlanc

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Beauty is Pain. (Nero) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Beauty is Pain. (Nero) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Beauty is Pain. (Nero) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Beauty is Pain. (Nero) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Beauty is Pain. (Nero) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Beauty is Pain. (Nero)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Beauty is Pain. (Nero) Empty
PostSubject: Beauty is Pain. (Nero)   Beauty is Pain. (Nero) EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 6:41 am

lucy

Several days passed since Lucy had danced with the infamous Nero, she was buzzing with excitement to do his tattoo and when he walked into her shop she smiled. Walking him right through and to her area. "Have you eaten and had something to drink?" She asked, she had already got his form and she knew he was well over 17.

She waited for an answer before nodding. She had a jar of lollies next to her table. People thought it was because she was trying to give them rewards. In all honesty she wanted people to eat them while getting tattooed as it kept sugar levels up. She also gave them to people after piercings too.

"Shirt off please." Lucy asked, pulling up the stencil in the rough size and shape he wanted it. Once his shirt was off she looked at him, "Lay back." once again when he did she placed the stencil on his chest. "How does that look for you? Last chance to back out if you don't want to be inked. Let me know on placement though. I can move it if you need."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Beauty is Pain. (Nero)   Beauty is Pain. (Nero) EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 7:00 am

After being left at the party, Nero had milled around the others for a few more hours. Lucy had left before the prize draw, which she'd miraculously won, and the broom would be delivered in the coming weeks. Nero was going to let her know in person when he saw her next, but until that point he'd had only his hand for company, and it certainly hadn't been enough.

Stepping in to the shop that morning, Nero was met with the most beautiful sight of Lucy's long legs, and he was curious to know if there was anything beneath the denim shirt. There would be, he was sure, but Nero allowed himself to think otherwise. "I've had a coffee, I don't eat this early." Nero told the witch, add to that he was a little nervous and any appetite that might have been there had been squashed.

Lucy was all business like this morning, so Nero didn't ask how she'd been, instead his fingers curled around each button and carefully undid it, leaving his torso exposed to her fully. His chest was defined in a light layer of muscle, his abs flat with enough definition to see the light lines of a six pack. It wasn't hard and clear, Nero wasn't a body builder, but he'd never received a complaint.

The instruction to lay down was followed and Nero got comfy, hands by his side as Lucy put the template on his chest. He contemplated it for a moment before saying , "can you move it up half an inch, please? And I'm not pulling out. I trust you."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Beauty is Pain. (Nero)   Beauty is Pain. (Nero) EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 7:17 am

Nodding as he said he had coffee she pointed to the lolly jar. "Gonna need you to have a couple of these as we go along I need your blood sugar levels to stay even I don't want you passing out on me." She smiled. "There's water there too ."

She appreciated his body she wasn't going to deny, she much rathered his body over a fat persons any day. It wasn't like she didn't like big canvases...It was.....bigger persons didn't smell that great and her artwork was more likely to be ruined by drastic changes in weight that was often associated with larger people who had unhealthy body habits.

Being asked to move it Lucy completely wiped his skin before re placing it. "How's that." She moved it where he wanted and got the shaving kit and tatttoing kit ready as he said he wasn't going to back out. "Give me your arm I'm gonna do a no ink line so you know what the pain is like okay?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Beauty is Pain. (Nero)   Beauty is Pain. (Nero) EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 7:33 am

The idea of sucking lollipops throughout getting a tattoo was somewhat comical to Nero, but he nodded his understanding, reaching up for one and unwrapping it. Holding on to the lollipop, Nero simply licked it in small manners, not really one for sweets but not defying the witch in the matter, either. "No passing out." Nero echoed, because he most certainly didn't wish to lose consciousness either.

Nero had made sure to wash thoroughly this morning, so he smelt very clean to the degree of his woodland fresh body wash still being able to be smelt mixed with his deodorant and aftershave. He knew, given he'd be in pain he was likely to end up sweating a little, but he'd tried to make sure Lucy wasn't going to think badly of him.

"Much better, thank you." Nero replied, the tattoo now resting over his heart and pectoral just nicely. Holding out his arm at her request, Nero put the lollipop in his mouth properly. "Do your worst." Nero told her with a soft chuckle, calming his breathing down and simply waiting for the work to begin.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Beauty is Pain. (Nero)   Beauty is Pain. (Nero) EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 7:41 am

Lucy smiled as he grabbed a lollipop. She could make a comment about him sucking on a lollipop but decided against it. "Hopefully no passing out." She said, happy he didn't plan on it. Though not many did.

She did appreciate greatly that he put on deodorant and that he had visibly showered. She smiled, "I need to shave the fine hairs on your chest now." She did that quickly and efficiently before taking his arm. "Ready?" She did the practice pain. No ink at all she hadn't even opened her inkwells but decided to have a little fun once she got the line done. "SHIT!" She said and sat back. "I..I tattooed your arm."

She let him freak for a few seconds before laughing. "JOKING! JOKING! I SWEAR! LOOK!" She said, showing him his arm was a little red from where the needles had gone in but most definitely no unwanted ink. "You're heart rate went up and dropped. Now you won't freak out. Sorry. It's a tactic." She said and looked at him. Giving a soft smile.. "Can you handle that pain?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Beauty is Pain. (Nero)   Beauty is Pain. (Nero) EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 9:23 pm

The shaving of his chest wasn't too much of an issue, but Nero was going to have to do the other side later to even it out. Not that it mattered hugely, but appearance was important. At the question of ready, Nero nodded his head, trying not to brace himself, because he was sure that would only make it worse, but inevitably not quite succeeding.

The test area that was done felt rather annoying on the skin - slightly painful, but not intolerable. Though, Nero was quite sure that after a period of time, he was likely not going to be able to keep from feeling irritable.

But Lucy's reaction made Nero's eyes go wide, moving to try and see what she'd done, only for her to break out in laughter. His heart had gone to his throat in that moment, and he shook his head at her antics. "That wasn't funny!" He insisted, though the smile on his lips showed that, really, he hadn't minded, she'd just frightened him for a moment with the idea of ending up with a random tattoo he hadn't asked for.

Settling back down, with his heart steadying out it's pace, Nero nodded to the question of the pain. "Yeah, it wasn't so bad." Nero told her, and he meant it, not trying to be brave.

"Oh I forgot..." Nero added, pausing briefly as Lucy started on the design to get used to the feeling on his chest. He bit his lip momentarily, stopping himself from wanting to move away from the buzzing of the needle at work. "You won the draw." Nero told her with a small smile, which turned in to a grimace. This was going to be a long process...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Beauty is Pain. (Nero)   Beauty is Pain. (Nero) EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 10:30 pm

Lucy smiled at how well he took her practical joke, happy he hadn't struggled or freaked out completely. She smirked. "Kinda was funny." It was even if he was struggling not to show it but she saw his smile.

Hearing he could handle it, she nodded. "Right, you ready?" She began doing the actual tattoo after opening the inks and pouring them into sanitised little containers that were one use only and began .

She paused as he spoke, the first line of the tattoo done. "The draw?" Lucy asked, "Oh wait you mean the broom draw? Cool." She told him with a soft smile. "Your first line is done. The outline is always the worst. It's the hardest to handle."

She stayed chatty, but a little more quiet then what she normally was as she focused. Her wand was actually away from her over behind the reception desk, she didn't use it here. Instead as she tattooed the outline it stayed where it was. "Here comes the shading'" Lucy explained after a while, the outline and tree done she began doing the filling in. "So what time did you end up getting home after the party?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Beauty is Pain. (Nero)   Beauty is Pain. (Nero) EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 7:00 am

"Yeah, that draw." Nero replied as she finished the first line, his eyes staying on the witch, not the needle in her hand. "You'll have to give me a week to make sure there are no issues with it, then I'll get it delivered to you." Nero explained, grimacing as the witch continued on with the tattoos.

It was a scratchy feeling. Definitely not pleasant, but watching Lucy concentrate solely on him in that minute was enough to keep Nero calm. The passion was unmistakable on her features, and it was only the soft buzzing of the tattoo machine that was keeping him in place.

There was small chat about the tattoo, to which Nero simply nodded. He really wanted to itch where she was working, the skin feeling weird, but he knew he couldn't do that. He was therefore quite glad of the topic change a few moments later.

"Hmm... six the next morning?" Nero replied as she shaded, pulling his lip between his teeth and holding it there for a moment. "You didn't miss much.;
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Beauty is Pain. (Nero)   Beauty is Pain. (Nero) EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 10:33 am

To say she was happy to hear she had actually won something made Lucy smile. "Sure it wasn't rigged?" She said, giving a soft wipe of where she was inking before continuing.

When he started to get agitated she paused and grabbed a lollypop , taking a glove off to unwrap it and popped it into his mouth. "Don't think I'm trying to keep you quiet but I can feel your blood sugars dropping." She gave him a two minute ink break before putting a fresh glove on and resumed inking.

Hearing the answer of the next morning she laughed. "So you were going to bed when I was waking up." She smirked, "I had the shop open by seven thirty.' It needed to be done of course to keep everything cleaned. "Hey I heard some gossip . I believe I was right in my judgement of the lesbian complicated relationship. " Lucy had heard it had kind of blown up.

Smiling a little she listened as her boss put some music on . Some grunge band on low. The first hour wasn't too bad. She was actually quite impressed with how she was taking it.

Needing to take a break to change the needles she asked him another question. "If its not too personal......Why did you take so long to reconnect with your daughter?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Beauty is Pain. (Nero)   Beauty is Pain. (Nero) EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 9:59 pm

At the idea of it being rigged, Nero let out a small laugh and shook his head. "Merlin, if I did that, my credibility would be ruined." Nero replied, though, of course, he may have swayed it a little bit, but he'd never admit to that.

With another lollipop being thrust his way, Nero sucked on it happily, definitely not wanting his blood sugar to drop too much. "I'm doing fine." Nero told her, because he didn't want her to worry. He didn't feel light headed, or anything, but Lucy probably knew much better than he did when blood sugars were dropping.

"Mmm, I'm a night owl, so that's pretty normal." Nero told her, screwing his nose up a little at the idea of being up so early for work. The gossip, however, made him raise an eyebrow. "Well, I guess you got that one right, then..." Nero replied, shaking his head a little at the thought as he sucked on his lollipop in slight thought. It must be awful to find out the person you were with had no interest in you at all...

Enjoying the moment's break, Nero took the opportunity to move his arm a little, and stretch out his chest to get rid of the itchy feeling. He couldn't touch it, but he could move a little whilst Lucy changed the needle over. Nero finished up his second lollipop as the next question was posed, and for a moment, Nero kept quiet, not sure how to answer.

After a minute or two of thinking, Nero decided to go with honesty. "I wasn't ready for the commitment. I was scared of messing up. I had met Elyah's mother on the night of my twenty fourth birthday. I was drunk. Very drunk. I didn't know the woman's name. I had no plans of having a child, but was too stupid to make sure this wouldn't happen." Nero explained, swallowing a little because he knew none of this was a good enough excuse, not really. "I think... mostly, I just didn't want to have to face the fact a small person would mean big changes in my life. And so I left her with her mother, for fourteen years.

"And I was so very, very wrong, for doing so." Nero told the witch, his eyes moving to the shop window as his jaw set. He could never forgive himself for what he'd done, and in a way, he wouldn't have minded if Elyah couldn't have forgiven him either. But... miraculously, she had, and finding her had been the best decision he'd ever made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beauty is Pain. (Nero)   Beauty is Pain. (Nero) Empty

Back to top Go down

Beauty is Pain. (Nero)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next