Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

Josie LeBlanc

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Will Things Ever Change? (Sienna) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Will Things Ever Change? (Sienna) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Will Things Ever Change? (Sienna) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Will Things Ever Change? (Sienna) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Will Things Ever Change? (Sienna) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Will Things Ever Change? (Sienna)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Will Things Ever Change? (Sienna) Empty
PostSubject: Will Things Ever Change? (Sienna)   Will Things Ever Change? (Sienna) EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 9:07 am

Once again it was nearing the end of a school year, and Martin's goal of making friends with just one person still remained unfinished. He'd tried hard with Naomi, simply because one day she had been there and he'd been in a good enough mood to try making one, but despite his best efforts he couldn't really say they were friends. Acquaintances, yes, friends no. As he laid back on the blanket that he'd brought up to the astronomy tower shrunk in his pocket, he stared up at the stars and began picking out some of the constellations he'd memorized a few years back. As he laid against the stone, the blanket cushioning his head and back enough for it to be bearable, Martin found a sense of acceptance over his failure at all things social. This year he'd tried more than any other, and that was definitely a step in the direction.

"Will things ever change? Maybe, maybe not, but at least I haven't given up yet. Perhaps making a friend isn't something I need to try and force, and I simply picked somebody whose personality clashed too much with my own?" he asked himself. Martin wasn't sure if that was the correct assessment or if he'd mishandled the situation so badly he messed up things, to be honest. Maybe with a little more time he'd learn how to be...personable, was that the word? Breathing in and letting the breath out slowly, a small smile began to creep across his face as he enjoyed stargazing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Will Things Ever Change? (Sienna)   Will Things Ever Change? (Sienna) EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 9:49 am

It had been a long, eventful day. She'd somehow ended up seated next to Corbin during a class and the pair had spent the entire lesson flirting with the other; it had ended in a tie, with neither being stunned to silence by a line or movement. It wasn't a loss, for which Sienna was happy, but she'd much rather have won. Still, it had been fun.

She'd finished scanning the emails sent to her by her father on her upcoming target in the ball and now understood him a little better. It hadn't been easy, considering there had been hundreds of texts to go through; how they'd been obtained, she didn't ask. Hacking wasn't something she could do, although she'd tried, and she simply pushed her attention to what she did best -- hacking the human brain. It wasn't too hard to figure out what buttons to push, after all, once you knew someone well enough.

But now it was nightime and she still had astronomy homework due the next day that she had neglected. So, with a light sigh, she changed into something more comfortable than robes and made her way up to the tower for some stargazing. There was nothing wrong with stars per se; they just didn't really captivate her. Why stare at something so many years away -- most likely dead things, at that -- when one could stare at something better?

Sure, somewhere out there was a cluster of stars named after her -- it hadn't been too exensive, and she'd been bored with extra cash one day -- but what did that mean? Nothing, really. But, for whatever it was worth, in some distant galaxy, a cluster of stars were named Sienna.

Moving out into the tower, not in the least bit cold despite her outfit, she held in a sigh when she found she was not alone. There was a faint silhouette of a person lying on the ground -- male, from the looks of it. Truth be told, she wasn't particularly in the mood for that sort of fun, but hey, when fair game presented itself it was bad form to not go after it.

So, putting on a light smile, she softly called, "Hi! I hope I'm not disturbig you, but I was wondering if I could join you out here. Homework, you know."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Will Things Ever Change? (Sienna)   Will Things Ever Change? (Sienna) EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 10:21 am

When Martin heard a feminine voice speak he was shocked out of the stargazing, having been so entirely absorbed that he hadn't noticed her approach. "Not at all, feel free to join me. In fact, there's enough blanket to go around if you want to lay on that while you study the sky. If it's homework I wouldn't mind helping, I'm a geek and learned the constellations a long time ago because I loved the stories attached to them." Martin explained, thinking it rather funny timing that he'd been talking about not making friends to himself and then an opportunity presents itself shortly after.

After he spoke he finally noticed that she was wearing a lot less than the usual robes of Hogwarts, and that she was really, really gorgeous. So much so that he was finding it rather hard to think clearly, which was rare for him. "I'm, I'm Martin by the way. What's your name? You're...really pretty." he said, somehow managing to get the words out past the fog in his brain.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Will Things Ever Change? (Sienna)   Will Things Ever Change? (Sienna) EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 2:23 pm

His word vomit -- and offer -- made her raise an eyebrow, although she was hidden by the angle of the light and couldn't be seen. He seemed rather... over eager, and as she stepped out of the shadows to properly take him in -- and be seen herself -- she wondered if he was desperate for attention from anyone or females in particular. It was too early to tell, though; still, she kept it at the back of her mind for later. Who self proclaimed to be a geek? More so, who invited someone, upon their first meet, to share a blanket with them at night? Definitely desperation, she thought to herself.

In any case, the invitation made her pause slightly. Did she want to lie down? No. Did she want to lie down with him? Not particularly. Would she?

"Thank you! You're too kind," she said, moving to sit beside him. She didn't bother to cover up anything, allowing her bare skin to be seen clearly. What was she to be ashamed of? Nothing; she was more than use to walking around with her belly and legs showing.

In fact, she stretched out her legs in front of her and straightened her back and shoulders so her blouse rilled up to just under her chest. It was a nice night out, and she enjoyed the cool air. Despite it being summer, the nights were cooling and she took this opportunity to cool down after the long, hot day she had. That and she was certain it would catch the attention of the male -- and help prove what his intentions were.

She slipped the bag off her shoulder and let it drop to the ground next to her; opening the strap, she pulled out a parchment and a quill. "I have this homework," she told him, adding a hint of confusion to her tone. "It's confusing, though..." She let it trail off into a questioning tone. "Any ideas?" She held the parchment out towards him.

Technically speaking, it wasn't a lie; the work was confusing. However, she wasn't confused. Oh, no, Sienna knew exactly how to do it -- but if someone was offering to give her answers or assist in any way, she would milk it for all it was worth.

She noted his name and filed it away. Yes, she knew who he was; a fellow Ravenclaw, a year younger... but she'd never really talked to him before. Why would she? He seemed to be boring in every possible way. Of course, looks could be deceiving -- she would know; she could appear innocent if she wanted to, but anyone who made the mistake of assuming that? Well, they often learnt the hard way it wasn't the least bit true.

"Sienna," she offered, holding out a hand. "And you are very kind." It seemed to be the second time that week a male had blurted the same comment. They honestly were rather unoriginal, weren't they? It was almost as if they were reading the same book on how to compliment girls. The first person to offer her something other than beautiful, pretty, or sexy, she swore she'd kiss them there and then.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Will Things Ever Change? (Sienna)   Will Things Ever Change? (Sienna) EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 9:19 am

The amount of skin shown was enough to make him blush, it wasn't that it was so indecent as to he was never one to look at girls usually. Martin had only looked at Naomi the one day because she'd irritated him and he wanted to make a point, but sadly it hadn't worked at all as the Slytherin hadn't been bothered in the slightest by the attention. His eyes moved back up to meet hers after they automatically slid over her, which made him feel like a git who only valued girls because of their bodies. What on earth is wrong with me? I usually don't have this much problem staying focused, even when sitting next to a lovely girl in class it never bothers me near as much as this. Her mention of him being too kind made him raise an eyebrow. "I'm not sure how kind it is really, seemed the polite thing to do. You came here, presumably to look at the stars and the stone is rather unforgiving, so...it seemed like the right thing to do." he stated simply. If it was kindness it was only by happenstance, Martin had only done what in his mind seemed logical.

As the girl who looked vaguely familiar stretched out in front of him Martin looked away from her, focusing on the stars He really wasn't sure if she was intentionally trying to show off her body or if it was an accident, but he really didn't want to be the creepy guy who stared too much. After a little while looking at the stars and the moon, he gradually felt his anxiety about the situation ease out of him at least in regards to the girl next to him being attractive and not wearing much. It was still a social situation, and those he was not skilled in by any stretch of the imagination. When she took out her bag and offered him a parchment with her homework on it, he took it instinctively. "Let me see what it's about and what you've got here." he said.

Luckily the light of the stars and moon was enough to make out the words, and Martin looked everything over. The assignment wasn't too complex, at least not to him. If she paid attention enough in class he really didn't see why she would have a problem with it, considering how studious most Ravenclaws that seemed unlikely to him. "I don't mind helping. Where exactly are you having issues, though? Helping is one thing, but doing another student's work isn't something I'm comfortable with." he said, wondering if the girl was messing with him. He liked doing schoolwork and helping others, however he was not one to simply do the work as he felt that was both cheating and robbing whoever it was of the opportunity to learn. Both were criminal offenses in his mind, and not to be taken lightly.

"I knew you seemed familiar, you're in the year ahead of me." he said, mostly to himself. That was when it finally clicked for Martin, and he realized why he was having a hard time thinking while around her. She was the girl that all the guys seemed to always be asking out or making fools of themselves in front of. The only thing he knew of that could cause it like that was having some veela blood, but...he'd never seen any other evidence and it seemed a rude thing to ask so never said anything. After all, asking somebody if guys only hit on you because of an allure ability you were born with would make it seem like you didn't think she could attract them without help. Even a socially inept Martin knew not to do something like that, or he would get slapped, cursed, or hexed. "Really I'm not, I just say what pops into my head. Since I'm not the best at talking to people, or making friends I usually say something that makes others feel awkward or offended. A good personality or head on your shoulders is much more appealing than simply looks, anyways." he said, and stopped abruptly as he realized he was rambling again, a light flush reaching his cheeks because of it. Martin knew he really needed to work on that, and this meeting was proof of it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Will Things Ever Change? (Sienna)   Will Things Ever Change? (Sienna) EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 4:25 am

She could feel his eyes on her and pretended not to, instead glancing up at the night sky and momentarily wondering whether any of the stars she currently saw were the ones named after her. It didn't really matter -- Sienna cared not for stars or names -- but it was amusing to think that, simply because she had leftover money, people would be forced to identify certain burning balls of flame (which, incidentally, was something she liked to think she was) as 'Sienna'.

"How many people know what is the right thing to do, know why it is the right thing to do, and yet still don't do it?" she asked in return. Besides, I've done more on hard stone than sit, she added mentally, mind bringing her back to some male whose name she'd already forgotten. He'd already left Hogwarts, but he'd been more than a little susceptible to her Veela blood and they'd had a long night out there on the Astronomy tower.

She hid a smirk and tilted her head to look at Martin. He seemed to be an innocent, one who either didn't know how the majority of females worked or one who just wasn't interested in females. Then again, she'd never seen him around with another male, but some liked to keep that private. Sure, he'd eyed her earlier, but that wasn't a tell; most people, straight females included, tended to do that when she was dressed like that.

He took her homework -- as expected -- and glanced it over. His next words didn't do much to surprise her, and she freiged an innocent look, something she'd perfected since young. But even if she hadn't been good at that, it was all too easy to distract; she'd lean forward, allowing the top of her shirt to part, and then, with the distracted in play, she could say and do anything to majority of the males.

But this wasn't something she opted for right now. Martin seemed to be taking her bait, and she gave a helpless shrug. "I said: the questions are confusing. How are we expected to answer them?"

Once more, she took careful note of everything he was saying and then filed it away. Was he commenting on her with that last sentence, or was he rambling? She wasn't sure, nor did she particularly care. He wasn't too far off, although she disgareed; one could have fantastic personality and be ugly and not gather any attention of any sort, or one could be like her. While she could act as though she was sweet, gentle, kind, or whatever, Sienna knew the truth was simple: she was a bitch, a Queen Bee, a femme fatale, a Siren, a danger.

"Honesty is a rare trait nowadays," she said to him. "I find many people say what they don't mean or lie, simply to be liked. Saying what pops into your head might be annoying for some, but I think being honest is far more important." And it was true; Sienna hated gaining things with lies. Half-truths and ommission was simply being smart; but, unless absolutely necessary in a life-or-death situation, Sienna never, ever lied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Things Ever Change? (Sienna)   Will Things Ever Change? (Sienna) Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Things Ever Change? (Sienna)
Page 1 of 1