Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
If you play with fire...snakes, you'll get burned (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Today at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
If you play with fire...snakes, you'll get burned (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
If you play with fire...snakes, you'll get burned (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
If you play with fire...snakes, you'll get burned (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
If you play with fire...snakes, you'll get burned (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

If you play with fire...snakes, you'll get burned (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

If you play with fire...snakes, you'll get burned (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you play with fire...snakes, you'll get burned (open)   If you play with fire...snakes, you'll get burned (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 22, 2017 12:37 am

In the euphoria of actually being able to get an Ashwinder and study it, perhaps maybe try and get it to live a bit longer, Shaun had, ultimately, forgotten that they only lived an hour. And when Max brought that up, the younger Gryffindor immediately felt guilty. And as the prefect had stated, if they didn't do something about it, they would likely have handfuls of burning bedding. Before he could voice his apologies, he had to try and focus on the fact he'd been asked a question. He gave out an intelligent, "Huh?"

Giving a puzzled look back at the one he was receiving, Shaun could have smacked himself in the head if he'd a hand free. Having traveled a lot and having to get used to different languages and cultures, sometimes he forgot other people hadn't had the experiences he had. Since living in England where people spoke English, okay the Queen's English, it wasn't that difficult to forget that his own 'English' was peppered with phrases, terminology, and words of places that might confuse others if he said them.

"Um, capers, as in escapades? Like an adventure," Shaun grinned and nodded his head. At the next question, his grin broadened more so as his eyes shined with amusement and pride. Not able to resist, the boy stated, "Magic." And laughed. He knew he'd have to tell the prefect how he'd done it, but for now, he was enjoying basking the accomplishment.

As quickly as the amusement came, it vanished as he saw the bedding move. Uh, oh, they were in bad trouble if what he thought was happening was happening. "Um, Max?" he wasn't certain how long it had been. Maybe the Ashwinder was older than he'd thought it was when he caught it. The bedding went up in flames causing Shaun to gape as three new Ashwinders fell from the disintegrated cloth.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

If you play with fire...snakes, you'll get burned (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you play with fire...snakes, you'll get burned (open)   If you play with fire...snakes, you'll get burned (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 28, 2017 6:45 pm

"Ohhhhhh!" Max let out a long hold of the word and almost forgot he was holding the blankets. Thankfully, Max caught himself before he let go, midway up to a facepalm at his own stupidity. "Sorry, I've never heard it called that before, makes more sense now, though!"

For a moment, Max tried to think of what the original question was, before remembering and nodding enthusiastically - mostly to himself - before answering out loud. "I'd love to! Though, don't tell Prim, because I don't think she'd appreciate me going on adventures too much..." Max insisted, because Primrose had told him to behave... and, well, he found that rather difficult.

"You..." Max just laughed at the comment of being able to get in to the Staff Room being magic. Had he had his hands free, Max would have given Shaun a shove for that awful answer, but they weren't. So, Shaun got off lightly with that one, this one time.

The thought, though was shaken from Max's mind as he heard his name, turning towards Shaun, Max's eyes went wide as his bedding went up in flames, and three new Ashwinders went slithering off. "Oh, Merlin's soggy socks!" Max exclaimed, watching the Ashwinders. "Immobulus!" He said the moment his wand was in hand, halting one of the Ashwinders in place. "Help me gather them, quickly!" Max insisted, hurrying after the other two without another word.
Back to top Go down

If you play with fire...snakes, you'll get burned (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2