Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Face down in the dirt (Open)  Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Face down in the dirt (Open)  Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Face down in the dirt (Open)  Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Face down in the dirt (Open)  Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Face down in the dirt (Open)  Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Face down in the dirt (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Face down in the dirt (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Face down in the dirt (Open)    Face down in the dirt (Open)  EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 6:58 am

Violet stromed across the cobble stone path from the castle to the dark forest. She was muttering in italian about what a complete waste of time this school was for her. She hated it here and she hated almost everyone around her. "Odio questa scuola e tutti in esso. Non vedo l'ora di usceri di qui."

She growled to herself and her hands soon became clenched into fists. Her hufflepuff yellow silk scarf blew around her as she ran against the roaring winds of the cold winter. As she was running past the groundskeepers hut, she slammed right into someone. She was scared, as she did not trust people at this school. But she did not let her fear show.

She stared at the man, her eyes blank, her cheeks flushed and her lips pursed in a solid line. She did not back down and she did not apologize. She probably should, seeing as she ran into him, but she didnt. She wondered who he was, she hadnt seen him around before. She stood straight, her nose pointed towards the sky, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Face down in the dirt (Open)    Face down in the dirt (Open)  EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 6:10 pm

Alexander had never been fond of rules. He liked to break them when he could, but most importantly when he knew he could get away with it. Of course, there were a lot of children in the school, so the professors couldn't keep an eye on everyone, and that was a point that Alexander could exploit so, so easily.

That day he'd been down to the Forbidden Forest, looking for creatures that he might be able to put in the maze at his home to scare off the Muggle tourists that insisted on visiting his home every summer. Yes, it would anger his parents, but Merlin it would be worth it.

However, despite trying to go deeper in to the forest, the centaurs had decided that he'd gone too far and forced him out of the forest over the course of half an hour. Alexander was annoyed, of course, as anyone would be, but he decided not to anger the beasts. He might be a rule breaker, but he wasn't stupid enough to try to take on the beasts.

So, slightly annoyed, he'd made his way back towards the castle, hands stuffed in his pockets in a manner his tutor had told him off for again and again. Not that he cared, of course. He'd just gotten back to the Groundskeepers Cabin when something hit him. Or rather, someone.

Looking at the witch who'd run in to him with something close to disgust for not watching where she was going, Alexander was about to step around her and carry on his way before she demanded to know who he was. "Sorry wouldn't hurt, you know." Alexander told the witch, shaking his head. "And I don't need to give you my name, if you don't know it, you probably don't deserve to be here." Alexander replied, stepping past the witch to go on his way.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Face down in the dirt (Open)    Face down in the dirt (Open)  EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 7:14 pm

Violet stared up at the boy. He was larger than her. Taller than her. And quite good looking. He had dirty blonde hair and light blue eyes, almost grey in tone. When he spoke she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. She spoke in an overly sarcastic tone that could be sensed over a mile away, "Sorry. I didnt see you. Wasnt paying attention to my surroundings." 

When he refused to give her his name, she growled softly. Talk about rude? Where was this kids manners? "I deserve to be here just as much as anyone else, thank you very much." When he went to step around her, she stepped back in his way, "I believe I asked you for your name, sir" She said the sir part very sarcastically. "It is only polite that you actually provice me with it instead of some crude excuse as to why you shouldnt."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Face down in the dirt (Open)    Face down in the dirt (Open)  EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 8:11 pm

Sarcasm, Alexander had been taught, was the lowest form of wit. Therefore, anyone who used sarcasm as heavily as the witch before him did, was most certainly not worth his time. Especially when the sarcasm was aimed in his direction. Rudeness was not tolerable to Alexander - the only person who could get away with such things was himself, or perhaps his father.

But no one else.

And then there was the almost feral sound that came from the witch. Well, how very ladylike this one was. Thank Merlin she wasn't from one of his social circles or he might just have been in shock for the way she was acting then. Of course, Alexander had been taught to expect nothing less of people who weren't like him, and thus he didn't react outwardly to it, simply writing the witch down to being an nonintellectual individual.

But stepping across Alexander was perhaps worse that stupidity. Putting yourself in the boys way was only one of many things that was vastly rude, and irritating to boot. "Save your 'sirs' for someone who cares." Alexander told the witch, astounded that the witch thought using sarcasm was making her look any better in this moment, because it most certainly didn't.

"One is polite unto another when one is first treated with politeness." Alexander told her, not caring that he slipped in to more traditional English. "If one wishes to have polite conversation, one should start with polite questions." He continued. "Now, if you wouldn't mind, one," He pointed to himself to make sure the girl couldn't be mistaken. "Has places to be, and you're getting in one's way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Face down in the dirt (Open)    Face down in the dirt (Open)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Face down in the dirt (Open)
Page 1 of 1