Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Evil things, these cats! [Max] Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Evil things, these cats! [Max] Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Evil things, these cats! [Max] Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Evil things, these cats! [Max] Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Evil things, these cats! [Max] Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Evil things, these cats! [Max]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Evil things, these cats! [Max] Empty
PostSubject: Evil things, these cats! [Max]   Evil things, these cats! [Max] EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 3:25 pm

Having a cat was a glorious thing... right? Well, the more time Neri spend with her cat, the less she was believing that. Don't get her wrong, Ira was the most adorable, loving animal she could ever have. But there were times that her love was becoming too much, and instead of a pet, she looked more like a clingy girlfriend. And now, Neri was not in the mood for a girlfriend.

"Ira! Ira come on! Sluta!"

But it was no use. Neri had been studying in the Library the whole evening, finishing those bloody essays that had simply taken her too long for no reason, when Ira decided it was time to mess with her. She was constantly jumping on the desk, messing up her papers and spilling her ink twice. She was a bloody nightmare today. And after the Ravenclaw witch decided to raise her voice at the cat, as a retaliation, the feline grabbed her newly finished essay and started running.
Swearing heavily under her breath, Nerisei threw her things in her bag and started running after her pet, that was heading towards the Forbidden Forest.

"What has gotten into you now? I said I was sorry! Ira!" But the bloody cat just kept running inside the Forest, and the Ravenclaw had no other choice but to follow her.
"I swear to Merlin, if I catch you, you're so dead!"
That seemed to anger the cat further, and in seconds, she was climbing up a tree, lying comfortably on one of the branches. Nerisei stared up at her with a deadly stare. "You are kidding me, right?"
But it seemed like she was in deep trouble, since the cat had no intention of coming down.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Evil things, these cats! [Max] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil things, these cats! [Max]   Evil things, these cats! [Max] EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 8:01 pm

Max had been in to the forest -- or, more specifically, down to is treehouse -- to check on the small menagerie of animals he'd taken in over the years of being at Hogwarts. Today, Freddo had followed him, obviously intent on keeping him company, rather than seeking out Elyah or Prim to annoy. Not that Max minded, of course, Freddo was as much part of his menagerie as the other creatures he'd adopted.

Having made sure his animals were fed, and had everything they needed, the Gryffindor Prefect headed back towards the edge of the forest, but not before hearing a familiar voice. Freddo gave a soft meow as they walked, obviosly trying to convey that he could hear something too, alerting Max, despite the whole thing being unnecessary.

Moving towards the sound of the commotion -- Max had a duty to keep people out of the Forest, even if he didn't abide by those rules himself.

Finding the source of the commotion, Max couldn't help but smile as he saw Nerisei trying to persuade her cat down from the tree. The two had a fondness for cats that they'd shared for a number of years at the school, and Max couldn't help but shake his head at the way she was talking to the cat, amusement clear on his features.

"Hey Neri," Max greeted the witch as Freddo moved to rub himself around her legs for attention in the usual manner the little fur ball did. Turning his attention instead to Ira, Max reached in to his pocket, where he kept a stash of cat treats for when Freddo deserved the.

"Ira..." Max called out softly, making the kissing-like sound that most people used when trying to get a cat's attention. "Come see what I've got... Mummy's being silly." He cooed gently -- it mattered what you said, in Max's opinion, for animals were not nearly as stupid as most people believed them to be. "Come down to Max-y, I have some treats you'll love." Max continued, focus solely on the Ravenclaw's cat rather than anything else. An animals safety was, and always would be, more important than anything in Max's life.

It was simply how he was.
Back to top Go down

Evil things, these cats! [Max]
Page 1 of 1