Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
He came from Mogadishu Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Today at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
He came from Mogadishu Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
He came from Mogadishu Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
He came from Mogadishu Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
He came from Mogadishu Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

He came from Mogadishu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

He came from Mogadishu Empty
PostSubject: He came from Mogadishu   He came from Mogadishu EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 9:46 pm

“P-please, no, my family—“

The sharp crack of a gunshot reverberated through hanger-74 like the last toll of a bell only to be muted by the dull thud of flesh on concrete. Then there was silence as if the whole world held its breath waiting to see what would happen next. However, the sad reality was that in Somalia nothing would happen next: a family would be without a father, another non-descript mound would appear in the sands, and nothing would come of another life lost.

“I’m sorry it had to end this way, Yensen,” Stooping over his latest conquest, Yusuf cracked a crooked grin of gold and white as he holstered his sidearm. “Really I am.”

“Sir,” a diminutive man in military fatigues spoke up. “Your plane is ready.”

Clapping the dead man lightly on the cheek, Yusuf glanced over his work one last time with all the love of an artist before rising without a word. In a few quick strides, he stood at the mouth of the hanger only stopping to wipe the blood on his hand onto the shoulder of the shorter man before continuing on. Normally, he would have seen to Yensen’s burial himself, but, as it so happened, he had more important matters to attend to.

Heat rippled off the tarmac all around Yusuf as he approached his slim black jet. With smooth aerodynamic contours, powerful engines, and more than its fair share of weapons systems, the piece of muggle technology was the best money could buy. However, it had been made even more valuable through the unique magical upgrades the most important of which was a cloaking charm bolstered by rings of runes inscribed on the internal structure.

“Make sure Yensen’s wife is told of his fate,” Yusuf instructed his second in command at the foot of the stairs leading up to the plane. “I would be heartbroken if she lacked closure; an ear will do nicely, no?”

“Yes, general,” the large man replied with a stiff salute.

In a few short hours, the Somali strongman’s plane lost sight of the African mainland and began making its way over the Atlantic Ocean. Yusuf, as he always did on such excursions, found himself most of the way through a bottle of imported Russian vodka and sifting through the information on other world leaders. To his left slept his third wife, behind him dozed an entourage of bodyguards, and across his lap lay his wife-to-be; the first two hours of the flight had been nothing less than a scene of depraved debauchery, but now it was different.

Now, it was time for work.

Next stop?

The Cayman Islands.
Back to top Go down
The Administrator

The Administrator

He came from Mogadishu Empty
PostSubject: Re: He came from Mogadishu   He came from Mogadishu EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 11:42 pm

He came from Mogadishu Rsz_pi10
Back to top Go down

He came from Mogadishu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts & Beyond :: Archives :: Archived Threads :: Archives Game Nine (2022-23)-
Jump to: