Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Unfortunate (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Unfortunate (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Unfortunate (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Unfortunate (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Unfortunate (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Unfortunate (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Unfortunate (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate (Open)   Unfortunate (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2015 5:16 am

Shrugging, Winter had hoped for that specific part of her comment to go unnoticed. "You look like one of those pretty boys." Winter admitted. Not that it was a bad thing, but... "I mean, you know. The kind that run from any sort of danger as it could permanently damage their good looks." She had met plenty of those, and not just guys. Girls were vain as well, always choosing to go to a Healer with vibrant blue eyes, more experience, and certain body parts Winter didn't have. It seemed unfair to her back then, to lose out on the opportunity to practice her knowledge simple because a hormonal girl wanted to be seen by the real Healer. It was still uncool, truth be told.

"Thanks...?" Winter said, her words trailing off with a hint of confusion and uncertainty as his 'good-luck' message had been, well, not so genuine. Winter didn't have a knack for telling when people were lying or anything, no. It just...it seemed too...not normal coming from his lips. The way a curse word would sound coming from hers. She would just have to avoid seeing him around the school, like every fourteen year old girl did. And how were the girls going to react to having such a professor? Would he be the next Lockhart around? Surely seemed like it.

Grimacing, Winter almost smiled. "Really?" Maybe he just had one of those faces that made him look younger. Twenty eight? No way. She nodded when he guessed her age right, more or less. "Twenty-two. But close enough." Really, she was only a few months from turning twenty three, so it wasn't that important. They were almost a decade apart, and Winter would have made a fun of his age had he not been a stranger. "How do you like being old...er?" Winter asked, adding the last bit as she had actually not meant to be rude. "I mean, what should I look forward to?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Unfortunate (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate (Open)   Unfortunate (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2015 7:16 pm

The explanation of what he looked like brought something of a smirk to James' lips. A pretty boy? Well, he didn't mind being called that, he embraced it to be honest, but James couldn't help the small laugh that escaped him as she insisted that she saw him as someone who would run from trouble. "I can't say I run from trouble, I've always been capable of avoiding it." James replied, shaking his head at the thought of running away from problems, a smile playing on his lips.

The question of whether he really was twenty eight made James raise an eyebrow for a moment. "I'm hoping you would have placed me younger rather than older, if you don't believe I'm twenty eight." He told her, the smirk on his lips showing he was playing with her on the subject.

He took on board the age, twenty two, that must either have made her very clever and graduated early, or nearly twenty three. Either way, it made little difference to James, if he was completely honest about it.

"What should you look forward to?" James asked, taking a moment to think about that question. "Well, work, a lot of work. If you're like my friends, commitment in relationships, getting your own place, being a grown up, growing boring." He concluded, giving a small shrug. "It's not that great, being twenty two was much more fun!"
Back to top Go down

Unfortunate (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2