Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Owlivia the crazy puffball (open) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Yesterday at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Owlivia the crazy puffball (open) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Owlivia the crazy puffball (open) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Owlivia the crazy puffball (open) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Owlivia the crazy puffball (open) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Owlivia the crazy puffball (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Owlivia the crazy puffball (open) Empty
PostSubject: Owlivia the crazy puffball (open)   Owlivia the crazy puffball (open) EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 12:47 am

"Stop! No, just stop doing that babe", Janet reprimands her little owl as it zooms around its cage. "Yes, I know we're at Eeylops but you have to calm down if you want a treat." The little owl settles onto its little swing, gazing at Janet with wide eyes. She was convinced the little creature understood her, or at least mostly understood her. Especially when Janet was talking directly to her. "Good girl Owlivia."

She set the cage down and looked over the shelf in front of her, looking for the little thing's favorite treats. She grabbed about five bags when she finally found them, gazing down at the owl to find her staring back. Janet smiled and bent down to stick a finger through the bars, stroking the tiny little fluff's head.

"You, my little puffball, are a pain in both my butt and my wallet." She chuckled and picked the cage back up, moving on to browse the cages, the little thing was going to need a bigger one eventually.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Owlivia the crazy puffball (open)   Owlivia the crazy puffball (open) EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:21 pm

Zoey had decided to take Artemis to Eyelops to get a new cage for the school year and a new pack of owl treats as she had run low while in America. She had been in contant contact with her friends so the young owl had been used quite alot over the months.

She stepped into the shop and noticed a girl that seemed Hogwarts age talking to an owl in a cage. She giggled softly at the name "Do you really call her that? Owlivia?" She thought it was both cute and funny at the same time. She loved plays on words.

Zoey grabbed a few things before heading to the cage section as well. She decided on a silver cage that would fit Artemis for the next year or two. It was a nice cage, fancier than anything she would have normally gone for, but her owl was worth it.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Owlivia the crazy puffball (open)   Owlivia the crazy puffball (open) EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 12:03 am

Janet turned her head as the door chimed, smiling at a girl and her owl. She seemed to be around the same age and Janet wondered why she didn't recognize the girl in the slightest. She shrugged and went about her business until she heard a voice and turned to smile at the girl again.

"Yes, It was a joke at first but I couldn't find any other suitable name. Plus, she seemed to like it, and it makes me smile every time I say it." She smiled down at the tiny owl. "What kind of owl is that? It sure is pretty, though I feel it's rude to simply say it, may I ask the gender?" She asked, stepping closer to coo at the owl.

Janet ended up grabbing a bronze cage that would fit her for a couple year and checked the price, shaking her head at the little owl before setting it on the floor beside her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Owlivia the crazy puffball (open)   Owlivia the crazy puffball (open) EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 12:31 am

"Shes a snowy owl. Her name is Artemis." Zoey said smiling "I definitely named her properly. She lives for the hunt when shes allowed to fly. She always comes home with some kind of game." She said referring to mice and such as game. As they were to an owl.

"What kind do you have?" She asked nodding towards Owlivia. She giggled even just thinking the name, it was so cute and adorable, and it fit the tiny owl well.

"They bleed you dry." She said referring to the prices of most things an owl needed. They were not cheap pets, thats for sure. They were a commitment both emotionally and financially. Bloody birds. But she loved Artemis and she was definitely worth ever sickle that she spent on supplies for the majestic creature.

She then reached out a hand to a girl "Im Zoey, by the way Zoey Kingsley." She said with a smile "I disappeared from school for a bit over the last few months. I went to America. Family stuff."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Owlivia the crazy puffball (open)   Owlivia the crazy puffball (open) EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 2:50 am

Janet grinned as she listened, "Well hello Artemis." She grinned at the bird before looking back to her owner. "Yes, Owlivia is very fond of attempting to hunt. She's only six months but she occasionally comes back with a little mouse."

Janet looked down at her own baby bird, a fond smile on her face. "She is a Tawny owl." She looked back at the girl again as she spoke, eyes widening as she nodded quickly. "Exactly! But it's worth it, I know I wouldn't trade her for the world."

She grinned back at the girl and stretched her hand out as well shaking her's firmly. "Janet Shinings, great to meet you, Zoey. I thought you looked the age but hadn't seen you around. I.. assume you go to Hogwarts, er, will go?" She tilted her head as she looked at the girl, grinning cheerily. "Welcome back by the way!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Owlivia the crazy puffball (open)   Owlivia the crazy puffball (open) EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 6:38 pm

Zoey laughed a bit as Artemis hooted happily at the attention she was receiving from the other girl. That owl loved her some attention, that was for sure. "I remember when Artemis was that tiny. Shes 2 years old now." Zoey said looking down at her white feathered friend "She still acts like a baby at times. She likes to throw fits in her cage if I dont let her out at precisely 8 pm to go for her nightly hunt."

"Tawnys are a great bird. Very loyal and intelligent." Zoey said reading off some facts she had read about Tawny owls when she had been deciding what type of owl she should get for herself when she had decided that she wanted an owl as her familiar. She had been a 4th year at the time.

"Yes, I will be attending Hogwarts again in the fall. Ill have to repeat my 5th year so that sucks. But it is what it is." She said with a slight shrug of her shoulders "Im a Ravenclaw. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Owlivia the crazy puffball (open)   Owlivia the crazy puffball (open) EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 11:10 pm

Janet chuckled and nodded. "Yes, it seems like owls are excelent at getting what they want, all they have to do is find the right way to pull on your heart strings." She rubbed Artemis's head with a small smile before standing once more, Owlivia ruffling her feathers in clear jealousy. "Oh, chill out you silly bird, it's not like I'm adopting her, goodness." She shook her head at her pet, but was still smiling, partly to show the fluffball she wasn't upset with her.

"They really are, though not very feirce in my opinion, just adorable little things. They might not be the best hunters but she carries her mail well, though I have to use the post office for bigger packages."

She nodded as the other girl mentioned repeating the fifth year. "Oh, that sucks. I'm a slytherin, though I feel I may have done better in ravenclaw if I'm honest." She chuckled and shrugged. "But, much too late now. I was sorted into Slytherin for a reason, might as well make the best of it."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Owlivia the crazy puffball (open)   Owlivia the crazy puffball (open) EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 2:39 am

"That they do. Artemis can play my heart like a damn guitar. It can get pretty ridiculous at times, but shes my baby." Zoey said with a shrug as if to say 'What can you do?'. She laughed a bit as Owlivia threw a tiny fit and shook her head reaching over to pet the tiny owl to subdue any jealousy "Fiesty little thing arent you?"

When they started talking about Tawnys she laughed a bit more "Absolutely. Cant give her anything that weighs more than her. Shed never get off the ground." She said shaking her head so her dark brown hair fell around her shoulders. She sighed and moved it back into spot once more "I swear one of these days Im gonna chop off all my hair. Its such a bloody hassle to have it this damn long."

When Janet said she was a Slytherin she smiled politely. She did not get on well with many Slytherins, but this one seemed ok so far "Its not that bad. Its just something that has to be done. No point in fighting it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owlivia the crazy puffball (open)   Owlivia the crazy puffball (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Owlivia the crazy puffball (open)
Page 1 of 1