Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
The Bringer of Bad News (Jacques) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
The Bringer of Bad News (Jacques) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
The Bringer of Bad News (Jacques) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
The Bringer of Bad News (Jacques) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
The Bringer of Bad News (Jacques) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

The Bringer of Bad News (Jacques)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Bringer of Bad News (Jacques) Empty
PostSubject: The Bringer of Bad News (Jacques)   The Bringer of Bad News (Jacques) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 3:22 pm

Sierra was asked by her employer Lady Vanessa Clement that if she could bring some papers to her son Jacques to sign them. She wasn't sure what papers where exactly about to be honest and it wasn't really her business too. She didn't always have to know every tiny detail.

Also, there was some newspaper with the death of two people Sebastian and Aiden. She didn't really know them, so she hasn't completely read the entire article yet. Anyways she was supposed to even bring that for him. She figured that this won't really be good news for Jacques.

So this is how this young witch had traveled from France to England. So now she was at the University of Excelled Witchcraft and Wizardry. She knew that Jacques was currently studying this school. She even knew that Jacques was living one of these expensive apartments there. So this is where she needed to head when she was near the university.

She walked towards that building. She basically knew where Jacques lived. So it wasn't really so hard to find him as she at first thought. Anyways once she was behind his door, she knocked on the door. It was rude just to walk in there now. All she had to do now was wait for him to open the door.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

Birthday : 2004-08-10

PostSubject: Re: The Bringer of Bad News (Jacques)   The Bringer of Bad News (Jacques) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 7:27 pm

Jacques head was surprisingly clear that morning when he woke up, a slither of light just about giving off enough to be able to see in his room. Beside the Clement heir lay a brunette beauty with whom he'd had the fortune of a couple of nights this term already -- Jacques wasn't exactly in to the 'bad boy' look, he'd keep a girl around for a short while before his 'feelings' fizzled out.

Moubani was keeping Jacques interest, for the moment, though, and the young man brushed his lips against her throat as he rolled on to his side that morning.

And, perhaps Jacques might have been allowed to continue his kisses along the witch's neck had a knock at the door come in that moment.

Letting out a soft groan, Jacques rolled out of bed, pulling on a pair of sweat pants before heading to the door, hair tousled, bare chest and not in the slightest bit expecting Miss Sierra Stark to be at the door when he opened it. Almost as soon as he opened the door, Jacques closed it in the woman's face -- she was staff, after all, and... if Sierra was here....

Jacques quickly hurried back to his room, pulled on his shirt, asked Moubani to please stay in his room, and not to make a noise, before hurrying back to the door, and opening it again.

"Miss Stark, I'm sorry, I wasn't expecting company." Jacques explained -- though more to buy himself time as he looked down the hallway for a sign of his Maman anywhere. If he remembered correctly, though, his parents were either in Italy, or Greece at the moment. A million miles away from here. "Come in." Jacques added once he'd settled himself down a little bit more in that moment. His Maman was not coming, Miss Stark he could deal with.

"Something from the Palace?" Jacques asked conversationally, trying to remember if his Maman had noted anything he was supposed to be doing that he'd forgotten.

~ Profile ~
~ Clement Heir ~ 24 ~ Athletic ~ 5'11" ~ French Accent ~
The Bringer of Bad News (Jacques) Ojucpn10
Thanks to .V0ldiemort @ TDA for my signature!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Bringer of Bad News (Jacques)   The Bringer of Bad News (Jacques) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 10:54 pm

Sierra waited for a there a few minutes until the door was opened and when she wanted to say something it was closed again. Well, she could tell that Jacques wasn't really warning many clothes at the moment. She didn't really mind what she was seeing back then but she couldn't really admit it to Jacques or anyone else.

Anyways she waited there until Jacques back being fully dressed this time. "It's okay. I totally understand that you didn't expect to see me here," she said there a with a small smile. Sierra was here totally all alone this time for sure. She walked in the apartment.

"Yes, there are some papers you need to sign. Not sure about what they are but you it was requested to give to you since I was available it was assigned to me. So here they are," she gave an envelope with papers what was needed to be signed there from her bag. "Oh and also I was supposed to give this newspaper even to you," she then gave him the newspaper too. She really wasn't sure exactly what she was supposed to do now. All she knew was waiting.

She needed to bring those papers back to Palace once Jacques had signed them but the newspaper he probably can keep if she was right now. Anyways she stood there awkwardly. She wasn't really used to be in someone else's apartment, even males. This was something new for her and she had no idea that Jacques has actually girl over.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

PostSubject: Re: The Bringer of Bad News (Jacques)   The Bringer of Bad News (Jacques) EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 11:18 am

"I didn't, no. But, it is no bother." Jacques replied, settling down now he knew his Maman had not turned up, out of the blue, in the most awkward of timings. Not that Miss Stark's presence was much better, he would just have to hope the staff would have more sense that to tell his Maman of the state of undress she'd found him in. Jacques, quickly, made note to never answer the door like that again.

As Sierra entered, Jacques' eyes did a quick scan of the room, feeling mightily relieved that there was no evidence of the young lady who led in bed next door on show here. Whilst he doubted his Maman truly believed his innocence, Jacques would not like for the staff to start rumours. His Maman deserved much better than that, after all.

The explanation of why his Maman's aide was here was presented a few moments later, and Jacques took the papers from Sierra, moving to his desk and opening the envelope carefully with the aid of his letter opener. Upon opening the small bundle, Jacques could see it was just a number of run of the mill decisions being made by the accountants, estate managers, and copious number of staff that were managing his (currently small) estate. Jacques and his father had agreed to start moving the assets over slowly so that he could begin to manage his own portfolio so that, hopefully in a few decades time, he could make the transition to Lord Clement effortlessly and without false starts.

Scanning over the numbers, Jacques checked that everything was in order, comparable, and nothing glaringly obviously wrong, before bringing his quill to each sheet, signing them off in his flourishing hand without a word. Pulling out a new envelope, Jacques placed them inside, and sealed it with wax, placing his own personal seal in the melted white wax before holding it out to Sierra.

The newspaper, though, Jacques found quite an unusual gift from the Palace.

"Is there... something specific inside that I should put my attention to more closely?" Jacques asked. He would not be surprised if his Maman and Papa had sent it on the understanding Jacques would write to them with what he deemed to be the important information within, but before he set to trying to work that out, he would make sure he had all the information he would need at his finger tips.

~ Profile ~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Bringer of Bad News (Jacques)   The Bringer of Bad News (Jacques) EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 12:21 pm

Sierra smiled and nodded her head. There was really point to say anything on that matter anymore. Sierra isn't really someone who will begin to talk about rumors. She doesn't really like to be the start of some rumors, so she won't really say much to her employer.

To be honest Sierra just waited there now so she could just go soon on her way. She knew this was part of her job at times to bring things for even Lady Vanessa kids. Even if she knew at times these can feel a bit of awkward which this was. Anyways she tried to not show it really out there.

She waited there until Jacques looked at the papers there what she had brought to him now. She didn't really say anything there until there was asked about the newspaper. She thought a little bit before she even began to say anything there now. She knew that there was something about Aiden and Seb death, some gay couple.

"One article about Seb and Aiden. If I remember correctly. It was said you should have known them," she said there with a small smile. She didn't really add that they were dead now. It's something that he will find out himself when he will read it. She didn't really know all the details about it too. "Sorry, for also bringing some bad news," she added. She knew this wasn't really he was expecting probably to happen.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

PostSubject: Re: The Bringer of Bad News (Jacques)   The Bringer of Bad News (Jacques) EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 7:04 pm

"Seb and Aiden..." Jacques echoed, for a moment not placing the name. "Oh, Sebastian, Mimosa's friend." Jacques said as an after thought. Though, why he would be presented with such a piece in a newspaper about a man Jacques only really knew from Mimosa's excited explanations was entirely unclear to him.

Surely, if anyone wanted to know of Sebastian and Aiden, it would be the youngest Clement, and not himself. The light confusion likely showed on Jacques' features in that moment as he took the newspaper and opened it to the pre-marked page that his attention should be drawn to.

"Sorry, for also bringing some bad news,"

Jacques brow knit for a moment, before it hit him. In the same moment his eyes found the story, and he slowly read over the death of the two young men who were important to Mimosa. Whilst he was not close to the two, Jacques felt saddened in that moment, knowing now why this information had been brought to him. With his parents away from the Palace on official business, it would fall to him to ensure that Mimosa was told in the right manner.

Folding the newspaper back up, Jacques turned back to Sierra in that moment. "Please can you make arrangements with Headmistress Goshawk for me to visit Hogwarts. Today. Ask her to ensure no one else can give Mimosa the news, too." Jacques told the witch before him, knowing she would have to do his bidding just as much as she would have to do his Maman's.

"Also, arrange for flowers to be sent to Mrs. Aquila in Venice. And..." Jacques paused for a moment, clearly thinking things over. "I will need our American diplomat here, today. I need to ensure the bodies are recovered quickly, and not held for too long. A mother should not be kept waiting to bury her only son." Jacques finalised. Placing the newspaper down, his hand came to his face, his eyes settling on a point on the wall as he thought things over.

He was going to have to tell Mimosa that her Uncle was dead.

"You may go." Jacques finalised to the member of staff before him, closing his eyes in that moment because he had no idea where he was going to start.

~ Profile ~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Bringer of Bad News (Jacques)   The Bringer of Bad News (Jacques) EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 12:06 pm

Sierra waited there patiently when Jacques did read the newspaper there now. There was no point to say anything. She just wasn't sure what else to say even there now. She didn't really know much about that Mimosa girl for sure, she has seen her around the palace but she has never really talked much with her.

So yeah soon Jacques spoke there what she has to do. She knew she should do it since seems like it would be a good idea to protect that little girl from such terrible news and let it be told by someone who she can trust.

She knew even if she worked for Jacques mother at times she had to follow her son's orders too when they made sense to her like know. She took in what was said there now.

"Sure I can make arrangments with Headmistress Goshawk, so you can visit her, so soon as possible. And sure I can ask her not to let anyone tell about the news to Mimosa," she said there now. She didn't mind doing. She probably would have to do it so soon as she leaves Jacques apartment. She didn't really plan to stay here in London for long but seems like she has one more place to go now.

"No problem of sending flowers to Mrs. Aquila in the Vince. I will do it also so soon as possible," she said there with a small smile. She knew it would be a nice gesture for sure. She just nodded at the diplomat thing. "Sure I will arrange even that there now," she said. She once again had so many things to do. She wasn't sure when she did really relax last time once again.

"Okay. Well, I'll be off now. I hope your rest of day might go bit better," she said there and began to walk towards the door now. So she could do what she needed to do now. Arrange a meeting with Hogwarts headmistress for Jaques, arrange a meeting with American diplomat and send flowers to Mrs. Aquiles. This wasn't a lot but still will take some time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bringer of Bad News (Jacques)   The Bringer of Bad News (Jacques) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bringer of Bad News (Jacques)
Page 1 of 1