Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Excitement (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Excitement (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Excitement (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Excitement (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Excitement (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Excitement (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Excitement (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excitement (Open)   Excitement (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 2:36 pm

She returned Finley's smile, glad that he was comforable enough not to flinch at her touch or try and move away. He had come far since their first meeting, and in all honesty, Madison was quite happy with her progess thus far. As he actually bothered to answer the questions, she held back an eyeroll. He was far too much of a pushover, too afraid to stand up for himself and he forgave far too easily. In time, she hoped to change all this.

For now, though, she let it slide, instead nodding at his inquiery to her. "Of course!" she answered, smiling back widely.

The other girl, the nice one, unfortunately did not accept her offer of free ice cream. Shrugging it off, Maddie wrote her off at once; if the witch didn't know how to pick sides now, there was little hope that she'd be able to choose wisely later on. There was, of course, always a chance, and if she could prove to be an asset in the future, then Maddie was always willing to forgive past mistakes. So far, the new batch of first years did not seem all too promising; they all appeared to be idiots.

Hopefully all the smart ones had just not decided to come out yet, and this was what Madison relied on. Raising an eyebrow as the witch who had been rude to Finley started on a rant, Madison let out an obvious sigh of impatience. She did not have the time nor want to deal with idiots, especially ones who started sprouting random things about aliens.

"I DON'T DISERVE TO LIVE! TAKE ME NOW!"

There are many other ways to die, she thought darkly, but didn't voice anything out simply because Finley was there. Watching, unimpressed, as the other witch started to make a scene, Maddie stayed emotionless. After a few moments, when she was sure that there was nothing else to be said on behalf of the crazy person, she tilted her head slightly. "We won't m..-" she started to say, but was interrupted when she left a slight tugging on her arm.

Turning to look at Finley, she internally smirked, realizing that he had actually stood up to her in a way, getting her to stop talking. Not wanting to show him her nasty side, she merely nodded, and stopped herself from speaking, instead stepping back. "You're right, Finn. She's not worth it," she muttered softly, so only he could hear. Louder, and in a casual tone, she added, "So, you sure you just want blueberry?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Excitement (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excitement (Open)   Excitement (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 9:33 pm

When the nicer girl out of the two explained who she was, Finley smiled in response, quite happy to know her name. He was happier still when she explained what year she was going to be in and her favourite colour. It was also nice to see that he wasn't the only one that didn't really like birds. Finley smiled, offering a small "T-that's cool." To the witch before she insisted on leaving.

He was a little sad about that, because he didn't get to know the witch in question, but he knew that if he had a choice to leave, he probably would have done the same.

But it was shortly after that that hell broke loose in the shop, and Finley looked on... well, horrified. Eyes were turning towards their group, and his cheeks were growing in temperature with each second that passed. What was the girl doing?

"I-It's... okay." Finley tried to tell the witch, but she was lying down on the floor and Finley really didn't know what to do about that. His nerves pushed him away from the witch, however, trying to distance himself from the drama.

However, the moment Madison started speaking, Finley reached out to her, hoping she didn't mind him touching her and gently pulling her away mid sentence. She could easily carry on with whatever she was going to say, but it seemed that the witch was going to stop.

"You're right, Finn. She's not worth it,"

"T-that's not w-what I meant!" Finley insisted, not raising his voice but sending an apologetic smile towards the other witch on the floor. But the question on ice cream made Finley grateful for the Slytherin. "Y-yes, just b-blueberry." He insisted turning towards the counter and nodding towards the witch behind it when she asked if he was sure. "P-Please don't say a-anything." Finley insisted to Madison behind him, he really didn't want any more attention.

His hands were currently shaking enough in that moment.
Back to top Go down

Excitement (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2