Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Let's try baking (Open) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Let's try baking (Open) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Let's try baking (Open) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Let's try baking (Open) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Let's try baking (Open) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Let's try baking (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Let's try baking (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Let's try baking (Open)   Let's try baking (Open) EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 10:29 pm

Where Sasha even get the idea to bake some cookies? Well, she just wanted to try to do something her own for someone she knows. Even if she has never really baked her own. Actually, she has never done it. The girl has always been bought cookies, cakes and so on from shop but she wanted to eat something homemade for once too. She couldn't even remember how it did taste anymore.

So Sasha had walked into the kitchen and was looking around there now. She had found one recipe from one cookbook, she had bought one shop the other day when she went to get some candy. She decided to follow it by step and step. She had no idea how well it will turn out for her. Anyways she hoped she won't really mess it up.

Of course, house elves wanted to make her some food and help her out but the girl said no to them. She wanted to do it her own. She needed to do it her own. She wanted to be a good girlfriend and give something made by her to her boyfriend.

So Sasha had a cookbook open and now she was trying to find all ingredients she needed from the kitchen. She had decided to try many different cookies. She decided to start with chocolate chip ones. So she needed there so many different things for it. She managed to find them actually.

Once the girl began to bake there. Well, first she needed to mix all ingredients together what made a bit of flour messed around her. She just sighed. She will clean it up all later. Once she was done with mixing she put her cookies in the oven and the same time she decided to wait there now.

The girl ended up looking at the cookbook there and forget her cookies. Of course, she burned them, she forgets to check on them. She didn't even don't set any timer or so. "Oh my Merlin," she mumbled there when she realized that her cookies were burned, there was smoke. "Whoops," she added. She soon took her cookies out of the oven with safety things for sure. "Well damn. These aren't eatable," she added and just sighed. Which meant she had to try again from start.

The baking wasn't really her strongest thing for sure.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

Birthday : 2012-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Let's try baking (Open)   Let's try baking (Open) EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 11:31 pm

Dominique decided that she wanted a snack. So she decided that she was going to go to the kitchen. And see if the elves could make her something. She wasn’t sure if she wanted cookies or what. Because she still had some candy that Sasha got her. All she knew that she wanted a snack .Dominique knew where the kitchen was. And was told by her mother that she could go there anytime she wanted.

When she walked in she noticed that Sasha was here. And it looked like she was baking. That was something that she was really good at. As it was in her blood because she knew her mother was a great baker. And she would always bake with her mother. “ Hey Sasha!” Just to let her know that she was glad that she was here. She has then seen that she was baking cookies. And it looked like it really wasn’t going her way. “ So you want some help? My mom is a great baker.” Hoping that Sasha would let her help her.

Let's try baking (Open) PAGF2e
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let's try baking (Open)   Let's try baking (Open) EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 8:01 pm

Sasha sighed there and started all over again to make some cookies. This time she tried again to do chocolate chip ones. She just liked the idea of eating them. She didn't even notice that someone had walked into the kitchen while she was mixing things together there now. She just was too focused on the task on her hands.

"Oh my Merlin, Dia. Don't sneak in like this," she said when she heard the girl there to speak. She was surprised to see the young witch here actually. She sighed and looked at her burned cookies and then back at her mix she had just remade and was now putting cookies shapes on the plate what you can put into the oven.

"Well, I wanna kind of try it to do my own. But if this fails too then you can help," she said with a small smile on her face. She wasn't sure if she will make it away this time. "Are you good at measuring when cookies could be done. As you can see I can burn them," she said with a laugh there now. "Hey, it's my first attempt to bake anyways. So I'm pretty sure at first you always mess up," she said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: Let's try baking (Open)   Let's try baking (Open) EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 4:26 pm

Dominique hoped that she didn’t scare Sasha all that much. As that wasn’t the meaning behind her coming to the kitchen. As she only wanted a snack. But it seemed like Sasha was baking. It was something that she did with her mother. She wouldn’t go as far to say that she was a pro. It seemed like Sasha was having some trouble. And she wanted to help her out. As Sasha just did give her the gift of candy. That was a lot to Dominique.

“ I’m sorry Sasha, I didn’t meant to sneak up on you.”

She then listened as Sasha said that she was trying to bake on her own. “ Sure I will let you see if this turns out alright.” She smiled, hoping that Sasha would see that she just wanted to help. Sasha then asked her if she was good at measuring. “ Sasha I have been baking with my mom for years.” It was something that they would do together. “ Yeah that happens but then you will get the hang of it. And you will always still have some bad batches."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let's try baking (Open)   Let's try baking (Open) EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:00 pm

It was Sasha's own fault not paying attention what was going on around her and lately, she was a bit jumpy at times. She just didn't like really when people sneak behind her or so. Anyways she didn't really mind Dia being here with her, maybe she could even let her help out.

"Don't worry It's okay. I know you didn't mean do it," Sasha said with a small smile on her face. She really wasn't mad at this little girl because of it.

Sasha smiled there when Dia said she could help her there now at least figuring out when cookies are done. She put her cookies once again into the even. Anyways they are supposed to be there sometime now she knew that. "Oh, I see. Well, I have never baked before with my parents. Well to be honest last time I saw even my mother kitchen cooking or baking was so many years back. I have now one cook for it," she said and sighed. Her parents were too busy working.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: Let's try baking (Open)   Let's try baking (Open) EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 5:03 am

Dominique was sorry that she scared Sasha. She really hated it when people would sneak up on here. But she had no idea that she was in the kitchens. So it was something that she couldn’t really avoid. But she knew that Sasha didn’t mind that she was here. And she knew that she could help her out. She could give her some pointers. And was hoping that she could make Sasha a better baker. Thank goodness she was glad that Sasha was mad. Because she didn’t really know how to deal with it.

This was something that she loved doing. And she was told that she could help her if she need to remake the next batch of cookies. “ It is something that I have always done with my mom.” She loved that she could spend a lot of her time. “ It is just me and my mother. My father died when I was really young. As I don’t remember him."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let's try baking (Open)   Let's try baking (Open) EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 2:12 pm

Sasha wasn't really mad at Dominique there. She knows that people can at times scare people easily when they don't know that someone might be in the room. So she won't hold any grudge towards Dia since she is sure she didn't know she is was here. It's her own fault too not noticing that someone had walked in. She had been just too focused on other things.

Sasha did completely understand why Dia loved to bake, even if she herself didn't share the same passion for baking. She just wanted to do this for someone she knew. "Oh that's nice of her to teach you thinks like baking even," she said with a small smile but she wasn't really that happy about it. She herself didn't really share it. She can't even remember the time when she spent time with her mother.

"Well, I and my parent's relationship is very complicated. They care more about work than me. My father is a businessman, own hotels. And the mother is a book author, so writer. So they don't really spend time with me since I was a young kid. Before Hogwarts already," she said there and sighed. She looked at her cookies in the oven. She hoped she won't burn them this time. "What flavors of cookies you like?" she asked there now.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: Let's try baking (Open)   Let's try baking (Open) EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 2:50 pm

Dominique really liked being around Sasha. It was nice to spend time with friends and she really didn’t have any sister. But she knew that Mimosa would be her sister. Even if they wasn’t related. “ Ya it was something that I would be with her. Just so that we can have memories. And I know that it is because I am all that she has. She knew deep down her mother really missed her father. That was something that Dominique couldn’t take away that pain. But she was always giving her mother a reason. As she knew that her mother hadn’t gone on a date. But that was something that Dominique didn’t even think about.

“ Yeah it was a way to spend time with her.” She knew that her mother had a love of it and wanted to pass it on to her. As Dominique was close to her mother. It seemed like Sasha wasn’t all that close with her parents. It was something that she really couldn’t relate to. But at least they were talking and getting to know each other. Now Sasha asked her the most important question. What kind of cookies does she like. This could take a while.

“ There is a lot, so it would take time to tell them. But I don’t like anything with raisins in them."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let's try baking (Open)   Let's try baking (Open) EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 3:03 pm

At times Sasha seemed like a sister for Sasha, who she had never had. Being an only kid in the family wasn't always so good thing as people would think. She barely has at home to talk with someone. Her parents never have time for her. She is always alone there and this is why she always finds a way how to get away from her own home. She doesn't even wanna spend there any holidays. "Yeah, that's nice of her. Really is. I wish I could relate," she said there with a sigh.

Love was something what Sasha barely felt in her life. Her parents didn't really give it to her. Then again she had now boyfriend who loved her but it wasn't the same thing as parental love. She just nodded her head there now. She didn't know what to say about the baking with mother now.

"Oh, I see. I don't really have anything against raisin but I know people too. Right now I'm trying to make chocolate chips cookies," she said there with a small smile there now.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: Let's try baking (Open)   Let's try baking (Open) EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 3:19 pm

Dominique always wonder what it would be like to have a sister. But she knew that she would be extremely jealous. It was because she was an only child. And that meant that she would have to share with her mother. Which was something that she didn’t want. Dominique told Sasha about her mother. And they were talking about their family life. “ Yeah I know me and my mom only has each other.” She did feel bad that Sasha never had that same relationship with her parents. Dia wished that she still had her father. Or at least got to know him.

Dominique had nothing but love. As she knew that she was surrounded by it. She had Mim who was her best friend, but was close like a sister. Now Sasha told her what cookies she was attempting. “ I love chocolate chip cookies!” She couldn’t help but be excited. As she was going to be helping Sasha out with her cookies.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's try baking (Open)   Let's try baking (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's try baking (Open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next