Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Second Best [Matteo] Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Second Best [Matteo] Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Second Best [Matteo] Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Second Best [Matteo] Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Second Best [Matteo] Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Second Best [Matteo]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Second Best [Matteo] Empty
PostSubject: Second Best [Matteo]   Second Best [Matteo] EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 12:46 am

After only two days out of his intended twelve in the Philippines, Jesse had come to the quick realisation that October had not been a good time to revisit. The rain was constant, stopping only for minutes at a time before starting up again, beating down with such ferocity that there was no way -- magic or no -- Jesse wanted to go anywhere other than his hotel room and indoor pool. It was a shame, considering the things that Jesse had planned on doing. Still, it was an interesting development, and Jesse noted it down for next time after talking to a local; no wonder everything had been so cheap.

Checking out early hadn't been a difficult decision. If he wasn't able to make his treks or island hop as intended, then there just was no point in staying there. His villa back home had much better views, anyway, and if was going to stay cooped up indoors it was no better than being stuck on 'his' island. So, leaving a generous tip behind, Jesse purchased a single postcard from the hotel gift shop, walked to a secluded spot under shelter, and apparated home, landing in the backyard of his family home.

For once, the warmth that greeted him was welcomed, the sun not too bright or too hot, and he spent a few moments just taking in the clear skies. He hadn't seen it in two whole days, after all. By the time he was ready to move on, a couple minutes or so later, a servant was already there, taking his bag from him and asking if he required anything. Shaking his head, Jesse thanked him, adding that he would not be needing lunch or dinner.

Instead, as he left his compound, there was only one place he wanted to go. It was a short walk, which Jesse enjoyed, instead of apparating. Most of the time he didn't; it was a lazy move, and it wasn't like it was a difficult trek. Besides, the views were nice, and not having rain interrupting his thoughts was welcomed.

Arriving at the villa, he slipped one hand into his pocket and rapped sharply on the door trice, waited a second, knocked once, paused again, and then twice. Standing back, he waited for it to open before flashing a grin at the male in the doorway. "I missed you so much I came back early," Jesse announced, not waiting for an invitation before he walked in. "At least, that's my story to make you feel good; to say it was monsoon season and I was rained in would make you seem like my second option. It wouldn't do to hurt your ego so early in the day."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Second Best [Matteo]   Second Best [Matteo] EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 10:10 am

Second Best [Matteo] Tumblr_lnm8x2hFpl1qav15fo1_500

It was a good morning...and by morning it was the afternoon. Two bodies laid intertwined in a large king-sized bed. One was a busty redhead whose name was...possibly Rose? Beside her laid a young man whose brown hair laid floppily on his forehead named Matteo. His hands were resting lightly on her bottom and it was her movements that woke him up. He emitted a groan in protest once he realized that there was someone knocking downstairs.

"Babe? There's someone downstairs" the redhead he again thought was Rose said aloud.

"Ugh" he groaned annoyed once more. His brown eyes finally opened and he took the beauty in. Kissing her softly, it was definitely a nice greeting before being forced to get up. And he did enjoy her greeting; she was a nice girl from the bar he had visited. She knew that he promised nothing and yet she still wanted to go home to him.

"You should get that" she whispered.

"Ugh fine"

Getting up he slapped her bum once more before he got up and slipped on shorts before walking downstairs towards the entrance. It was the moment that he opened the door that a genuine smile rose from his face.

"Look what the cat dragged in" he greeted. At Jesse's commentary he rolled his eyes and moved to the side letting him in. "and no you cannot in any way ruin my mood. I mean you did wake me up."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Second Best [Matteo]   Second Best [Matteo] EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 10:25 am

Seeing Matteo made his smile widen more. It was always nice seeing his best friend, even if they were polar opposites. How they had even formed the tightnit friendship was, sometimes, beyond Jesse; but that never meant he loved Matt any less. There was an understanding and love between them that transcended anything else, making them more like brothers than mere friends.

As he stepped inside, Matt's statement made him pause and turn. There was a tone to his voice and a spring in his step and a glint in his eyes that was unmistakable; how many times had Jesse seen that look?

Eyeing Matteo critically, Jesse slowly and deliberatly moved his gaze in the direction of his bedroom, raising an eyebrow. "Only you?" he asked; he knew Matteo's ways, and while he himself would never do it, he would never judge his best friend for his lifestyle. So long as he was safe and didn't do anything that could potentially hurt himself, Jesse didn't care. "Do you at least know her name this time?" he added, faux judgement in his tone. "It's really not polite to ..." He faltered, unable to ever bring himself to put it in the terms Matt did. "...spend the night with someone and not remember their name," he finished.

Moving to the living room, thankfully away from the bedroom direction, should Matt's friend decide to emerge, Jesse sat himself on the couch, making sure his back was to the general direction of the room. "You can go back to bed, if you want to," he said, glancing at Matt with a slight grin. "I'll wait here until you're satisfied, and console myself in the meantime with a good book. Just, Merlin, Matteo, remember the silencing charm this time, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Second Best [Matteo]   Second Best [Matteo] EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 11:09 am

Jules was so uptight, so much so that a lazy smile was formed on Matteo's face. He had always been like this; so tightly wound that it was almost hilarious to make him uncomfortable. He remembered very clearly when Jules became Jesse and change everything.

"Don't get too tightly wound my friend" he said softly. "You're too old to be so virginal about all of this."

He made no comment about the girl. There was no need for him to even deny it; both of them knew how he was and if he was perfectly honest...it was part of his charm. Girls came into Matteo's life like a revolving door; in one second and out the next. But he never lied to these girls. They knew what they were and what little they meant to him.

"Don't be jealous, you should know you're the sun of my life" he teased. "I'll be back in a second."

It was pretty clear that by the time he had gone to his room the redhead was already dressed. Leaning against the doorframe he sent her a lazy smile; it was clear she knew that she was being kicked out. Before he could say anything the girl moved towards him and kissed him.

"I heard your friend here. Call me next time you want a good time"

He gave her a wink before she apparated. He sighed relieved it wasn't too hard to get her to leave. Still, he closed the door behind him before walking back to his friend.

"So? I cleared my schedule for you, you better be entertaining"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Best [Matteo]   Second Best [Matteo] Empty

Back to top Go down

Second Best [Matteo]
Page 1 of 1