Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Penpals [Matteo; Ang NPC] Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Penpals [Matteo; Ang NPC] Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Penpals [Matteo; Ang NPC] Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Penpals [Matteo; Ang NPC] Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Penpals [Matteo; Ang NPC] Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Penpals [Matteo; Ang NPC]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Penpals [Matteo; Ang NPC] Empty
PostSubject: Penpals [Matteo; Ang NPC]   Penpals [Matteo; Ang NPC] EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 6:56 am

08 August, 2023

Matteo, my sexy beast,

How are you? I'm sorry it has taken me this long to reply your last letter. The move from Germany to Britain has been hectic, to say the least, as has the transition into Hogwarts. The most important news would be that father sent me a letter telling me he's forgiven me; we both know he can't write me out. You were right in saying that; I HAD worried over nothing.

A lot has happened since we last spoke. For starters, as I said, the move to Britain. The weather is different. I don't know how to describe it. I think the humidity is getting to me.

I have made friends with another Pureblood, which is surprising. I had not expected the Purebloods here (especially after my first encounter; remind to tell you the story some time) to take to my brash nature. They are not as welcoming or open as you were, my love. Sometimes I miss ... well, nothing that can be written down, that is for sure. You know exactly what I am talking about.

How are you? How is life over there? You mentioned a holiday in your last letter; how did that go?

You sly dog; you keep hinting at your best friend's hot model sister and yet refuse to send me a picture. One might begin to think that you have but made that up in order to tempt me! It's as though you like seeing me... frustrated. (We know you do, but let's be real; it's a little difficult when we're separated by all this ocean!)

More likely than not, I'll be able to write more regularly, now that I've settled in. I hope my lack of response hasn't put you off me! (How could it? I'm perfect. Haha.)

Love,
Delia.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Penpals [Matteo; Ang NPC]   Penpals [Matteo; Ang NPC] EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 7:23 am

Penpals [Matteo; Ang NPC] Dan-stevens

Dear Dee,

Well well well, look what the cat dragged back into my life. My life has been very grey without you my love. I am a bit glad that you are moving closer to Italy even if it's Britain. You know I am not a fan of the cold, so that is a bit disheartening to hear.  But the move will do you well, I did not think you would have lasted as long as you did with your father I applaud you for that.

In terms of your little friend. Well isn't that very cute. Purebloods up north are very demure and a bit..jittery are they not? The closes I've gotten to Britain is Verona. And it just makes me realize that the south truly does it better. You should come along and visit me, bring your friend too I suppose.

But I really wish for you to see my new home. With uni being out of the question (too boring), I found myself buying a private villa in Capri. I have my best friend there so it seemed natural. You should be proud of me, I used my looks to get into modeling with Ari. You'd like her actually and no I am not sending you a picture, maybe that will make you visit me.

Perfect you are indeed. But don't be lazy, at least write if you can't visit.

Always Yours,

Matteo

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Penpals [Matteo; Ang NPC]   Penpals [Matteo; Ang NPC] EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 7:40 am

My darling Matt,

I truly am apologetic for my absence. I suppose my only excuse is that it makes the heart grow fonder; is it not true that my letter came as a ray of sunshine to light up your world?

But, my love, the cold presents opportunities that warmth does not. Or rather, the source of warmth in the cold is much for exciting than finding something cool in the heat. I am saddened to think you have forgotten this; I thought my warmth was enough for you, that one evening out on the beach.

Tess is a lovely companion. I will not have you judging her, despite her lack of knowledge. (I recently introduced her to the concept of 'movies'. She seemed to enjoy The Little Mermaid. Netflix and Chill, however, is an entirely different thing we shall NOT partake in.

I would love to visit you, as would my friend. In fact, I've already very recently suggested going to Rome over the December holidays for a little down time. Perhaps we might make a detour to Capri. I've heard marvelous things about it, and not just for you. I suppose it isn't too much of a surprise that you moved; you always did seem fond of copying me, for some reason! I move, you move. I stip, you... Well, you get the picture.

More proud than you could ever imagine, darling! I expect autographed copies of your pictures. Preferably the ones with no clothes on, but you know me; I am not fussy.

Ari sounds beautiful. I might prefer her over you; is that your worry? If so, don't waste time. You're the only man for me. Who else could be my sexy beast?

I am never lazy. Unlike you; all you did was lie there.

Love,
Delia
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Penpals [Matteo; Ang NPC]   Penpals [Matteo; Ang NPC] EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 7:53 am

Penpals [Matteo; Ang NPC] Tumblr_nbzjxffVOM1so3dl0o1_500

Dear Dee,

Your sharp tongue and your crude wit never see to amuse me. Yet this time you wounded my chest. How dare you say that I just laid there. Clearly the limoncello went straight to your head. I am perfect, you are merely a level of perfection that has reached it's peak. I always think of you as a cactus: prickly, dry, but when you need some water, you're always there. You are my sunshine my dear and color is not all that you bring to this world.

I did hear that purebloods up north aren't as involved into muggle lifestyles, unlike their southern counterparts. It's a shame how dim your friend seems to be. But..is she pretty? You only make friends with pretty people. (I am not calling you vain or superficial. I just know you make friends with the thought of sleeping withe them if you get the opportunity.)

In terms of modeling don't be cheap, buy the magazine! I should let you know that I lost one stone to look sleeker. I even exercise, the horror of it all I tell you. I do not know if we can do the long binges of food that we did. Good times.

Also, you cannot say these things about Ari. She's a good kid, and a romantic. I'd rather you not sully her with your hands. I can only assume where they've been and she's a lady. I should go, they're waiting for me for a shoot.

VISIT ME.  

Always Yours,

Matteo

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Penpals [Matteo; Ang NPC]   Penpals [Matteo; Ang NPC] EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 8:35 am

My darling Matt,

For shame. I would have thought your skin thicker than that. Have my harsh words finally pierced through your outer shell and struck the flesh within? Oh woe is the day that actually happens! It shall be the death, I fear, of us both, for it will mean our fun times are over.

Your poetic words warm the cold, dead rock that is my heart and bring back life into it. How poetic! Your words are like food to my weary and tired soul. I long for the day we can meet again. Etc. Etc. (I fear I am not half as fluent with you; I am more straightforward. Shall we f*** the next time, too?)

That is, true. I would not say she is 'dim', but rather sheltered. She is a female, my darling, and you must remember that not everyone is as bold as me or as daring. She comes from an elite family, one far above both ours -- perhaps one akin to your friend and his sexy sister -- and she does not have the liberty to, well, take the liberties we do. Her father forbade her from watching movies, if you could believe it! (And so I made it my mission to show her, and we had a two-day-long marathon.)

She is gorgeous, but keep your filthy paws off her. You are mine alone. Do not forget our pact. (Does it still count if we were both drunk and not aware of what we were saying? I hope not, for I fear I have broken it already!) Still, she is my friend and I will not let you corrupt her further; that is my job. Unfortunately, she is as straight as the lamp post you walked into.

Do you not consider me worthy to send one to?

One stone?! The heavens shudder. I feel the foundation of the earth quaking at this miracle. I'm sure, however, it makes you look even sexier. If that is possible.

I will say things about Ari that I wish to say, until you send me a picture of her. My hands are clean! I wash them each time, unlike you. I still feel the burn... (Merlin, Matteo, why didn't you warn me you'd eaten extra-spicy burritos with your hands?)

SEND ME PICTURES.

Love,
Delia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Penpals [Matteo; Ang NPC]   Penpals [Matteo; Ang NPC] Empty

Back to top Go down

Penpals [Matteo; Ang NPC]
Page 1 of 1