Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
A Prospective Alliance (Louis) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
A Prospective Alliance (Louis) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
A Prospective Alliance (Louis) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
A Prospective Alliance (Louis) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
A Prospective Alliance (Louis) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

A Prospective Alliance (Louis)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A Prospective Alliance (Louis) Empty
PostSubject: A Prospective Alliance (Louis)   A Prospective Alliance (Louis) EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 3:09 am

25 September, 2023

To the esteemed Lord Clement,

These are troubling times, and I understand if I am probably the last person with whom you should like to associate yourself. I hope, however, that the circumstances which the both of us are facing have somehow put you in a position to empathize with my current situation.

The past two months have been hectic, to say the least. As if what happened in the Caymans was not devastating enough by itself, the aftermath has prolonged this nightmare for everyone in the Canadian Ministry. I confess, I meant to reach out to you sooner, but have been unable to set aside the time to think properly, let alone compose a letter.

I think, however, that you must understand, at least to a degree, for my country was not the only one implicated in the events of that night. Although it seems that Canada has taken the brunt of the blame, there remains the fact that Ms. Oswald's body was placed quite conspicuously near your ship.

I do not mean to suggest that you had anything to do with it. In fact, quite the opposite. I believe, as do my fiancé, and my good friend the Minister, that the fact that any suspicion at all was laid upon you is evidence enough to believe that you are innocent. I sincerely hope that you can see the same of me.

In the words of my fiancé, anyone crafty enough to orchestrate such a plot would hardly leave behind such blatant evidence against themselves. It stands to reason then, that the only ones who can truly be free of suspicion are those who have been implicated by the evidence.

The next question, then, is who among the remaining suspects would have sufficient reason to cast the blame on us? To answer this, I require your own knowledge and expertise--you know far better than I who your enemies are.

You are, as of now, the only house I trust. I hope that you can understand my position, and I seek now to enlist your aid in the endeavor to clear both of our names of the accusations laid against us.

With sincerest gratitude, and hopes of further correspondence,

Lucien L. Lamarck
Mayor of Ottawa
Back to top Go down
Louis Clement
Adult
Adult
Louis Clement

Birthday : 1973-05-29

PostSubject: Re: A Prospective Alliance (Louis)   A Prospective Alliance (Louis) EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 11:57 am

1st October 2023

Monsieur Lamarck,

Thank you for your recent letter in respect of the Summit, we have read over the information within your letters a number of times in the last couple of days, which has left both the Lady Clement and I with a number of questions to be raised.

Your words have been nothing short of reserved, cautious and careful upon the subject, ensuring that you do not cause offence to our house. We would implore you to understand that neither one of us will take offence, after all, we know that no blame resides over our house, despite the best efforts of many to sully our name.

The Lady Clement and I would disagree with the idea of blatant evidence being put in front of the perpetrators of the crimes upon the island. In truth, it would be the cleverest route. Until proven innocent, Monsieur Lamarck, every delegate at the Summit will be under scrutiny for the crimes. Though, you're quite correct, the Clements, and France, were not the guilty party in the murder of the British Minister, or Madamoiselle Oswald.

Enemies. In the world of politics, as you're quite aware, anyone who does not share the same values as yourself will make enemies of you. But, we would not suggest shortening the list to such things right now. Truly, the Clements have yet to find the culprit of the terror of the evening, but that does not mean that we have stopped our own searches.

House Clement can offer you aid, Monsieur Lamarck, but in return we would need complete openness with your country. We will need access to all your files on the evening, access to Madamoiselle Oswald's body, anything you have collected in your own efforts to clear your name. But, also, freedom to come and go within your country without the necessary checks that are usually enforced upon both our family members and our staff.

We understand the above is a point in which you could not grant our family on your own. This will need to be taken to the Minister, and the Ministry of Canada at large. We will, therefore, wait patiently for your reply in order that you can secure our terms.

Yours faithfully,

Lord & Lady Clement

~ Lord Clement ~ Profile ~ 55 ~
A Prospective Alliance (Louis) Signat10
Thank you to the amazing Ruby for the signatures! <3

Last edited by Louis Clement on Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Prospective Alliance (Louis)   A Prospective Alliance (Louis) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 11:17 pm

28 October, 2023

The Lord and Lady Clement,

We in the Canadian Ministry thank you most profusely for your promise of aid, and for your patience.

We have discussed at length your terms and conditions, and, after much consideration, have come to a consensus. All that we have gathered in terms of evidence is yours, and you may consider our borders open to you--provided certain precautions, which I hope you shall understand.

In the interest of security, the Ministry will require a list of all family members or staff that you intend to send into our country, and a reliable way to identify them. We also ask that all travel to and from our country be conducted through one of the offices of the Canadian Ministry of Magic. We trust that all members of your family and staff shall conduct themselves as befitting the name of your house, and reserve the right to hold any of them accountable for actions deemed improper by Canadian law.

Above all, we ask that any new information you find be shared with us without discretion, as trust goes both ways. We wish to collaborate on this matter, not to hand over the reins entirely. We promise complete openness on our part, and expect the same in return.

With that said, we thank you once again for your assistance, and hope that with your help, we may finally put to rest this disastrous affair.

With sincerest gratitude,

Lucien L. Lamarck
Mayor of Ottawa
Back to top Go down
Louis Clement
Adult
Adult
Louis Clement

PostSubject: Re: A Prospective Alliance (Louis)   A Prospective Alliance (Louis) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 7:05 pm

5th November 2023

Monsieur Lamarck,

We thank you and your Ministry for favouring such terms knowing that such a decision could not possibly have been easy for you.

Our team of private investigators have been mobilised and are ready to enter the country to view all the evidence that has been collected thus far by your teams and to ensure all avenues of enquiry have been suitably explored. The team will be headed by Miss Sierra Stark, one of Lady Clement's staff under the official reason of picking out Lady Clement's winter wardrobe. I trust that you can ensure the paper work states this much for the files, as our work need not be brought in to the public domain.

Miss Stark will arrive in your country on the 10th November and we trust they will be treated with the courtesy befitting envoys of the Clement household. Their stay will have no official length, but we trust the necessity of their stay will not be questioned should it extend further than originally anticipated.

In the meantime, we will use the increasing power of the Clement name to delay any sanctions being pushed through from our continent in the hearings from the ICWW in good faith to you and your country.

We will be in touch shortly with any findings that arise.

Yours faithfully,

Lord & Lady Clement

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Prospective Alliance (Louis)   A Prospective Alliance (Louis) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 9:32 pm

11 November, 2023

The Lord and Lady Clement,

Miss Sierra Stark and your team arrived safely yesterday, and have been supplied with everything they might need. The paperwork has been dealt with as you said, and all files are secure. The dealings of your house in our country will remain private until such time as you deem it otherwise appropriate. I shall personally ensure that each member of your team be provided with anything they ask for regarding the investigation, and that their stay here is as comfortable as possible.

Thank you, on behalf of the Ministry and Canada, for your good word and your aid to our country. The delay in the ICWW sanctions has not gone unnoticed, and is met with deepest gratitude and appreciation. I hope it shall not be long before such measures are no longer necessary.

Sincerely,

Lucien L. Lamarck
Mayor of Ottawa
Back to top Go down
Louis Clement
Adult
Adult
Louis Clement

PostSubject: Re: A Prospective Alliance (Louis)   A Prospective Alliance (Louis) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 10:11 pm

7 February 2024

Monsieur Lamarck,

Bonne année!

Thank you for allowing Lady Clement's envoy in to the country late last year. Everything that was collected has been of great use to our efforts on the problem of the ICWW.

At present, the Clement household has not brought forth any additional information than has already been collected, but rest assured we will be working tirelessly in finding the true culprit of the crimes committed.

In the mean time, we ask for your patience on the matter. We will be in touch once more upon findings of note.

Yours faithfully,

Lord & Lady Clement

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Prospective Alliance (Louis)   A Prospective Alliance (Louis) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Prospective Alliance (Louis)
Page 1 of 1