Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
My Way, or the Highway (Closed) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
My Way, or the Highway (Closed) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
My Way, or the Highway (Closed) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
My Way, or the Highway (Closed) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
My Way, or the Highway (Closed) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

My Way, or the Highway (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joshua Murray
Adult
Adult
Joshua Murray

Birthday : 1996-11-25

My Way, or the Highway (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: My Way, or the Highway (Closed)   My Way, or the Highway (Closed) EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 9:17 pm

With the beginning of a new school year came the possibility of new challenges. Josh's challenge for this year was to become noticed by the girl he really, really liked. So, the boy had decided to take up the sport that seemed to bring in the attention he craved so much. Yes, Azalea would think more of him if he got in to the Quidditch team, and that was exactly what the boy was going to do at the try-outs today.

"Now, most of you won't make it through the trials." Daniel barked, walking across the front of the line of boys ready to try out for the squad. "The whole game is tough, and we don't take second bests in Slytherin." Josh couldn't help but smirk, the boy in front of him was nothing but second best if appearances were anything to go by, no, the current Quidditch Captain was a weed, and Josh was more than capable of showing him that much.

"Murray, something funny?" The sixth year asked, glaring at Josh.

"Only you, Daniel." Josh retorted, not even trying to rearrange his face in to a neutral composition. "But, I'll show you when we're up there as to what is funny." The boy said, pointing to the sky and giving Daniel a menacing smile. The sixth year turned away, continuing his orders as Josh moved away to grab a Beater's bat. He didn't need to listen, he knew exactly what he was going to do, and with his new broom in hand - the Firebolt Two - he felt invincible.

"Murray swings," Josh muttered under his breath, his aim true as he struck the Bludger back towards Daniel with crippling precision. "He aims, he hits. Strike." The tone of the boy's voice would have sent shivers down anyone's spine as the Bludger connected with the Captain's knee with a sickening crunch. And if the tone hadn't done it, the smirk most definitely would have as the weed began to scream.

But for a boy like Josh, one simple blow like that would never be enough. No, the boy flew towards the incoming Bludger and smashed that one at the Captain too. A second crunch signified the second knee to be shattered as Daniel howled in pain. Josh merely sat back on his broom, adjusting his grip on his bat and lined up the third and final blow.

It didn't need to be said that Daniel was most likely out cold before he hit the ground. The boy was a weakling, and the pain had been too much, fortunately for the boy they were only about ten feet from the ground. Josh looked down at the boy sprawled on the ground, smirking to himself as he looked on.

"Josh, that was amazing!" Percy called, giving him the approving nod and flying closer. "You know, I never thought he really deserved his place on the team, now you just removed him." The fourth year told Josh, smiling widely. "What say you apply for it, Murray? You've just proved your competence."

Josh looked down at the boy who was quickly being seen to, a nasty smirk crossing his face. "Good idea, Saunders, good idea." Josh said, nodding in agreement as he thought about it.

If that didn't make Azalea like him, nothing would.

~ Profile ~
My Way, or the Highway (Closed) Signat10
Signature by the amazing Jess! <3
Back to top Go down
The Administrator

The Administrator

My Way, or the Highway (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Way, or the Highway (Closed)   My Way, or the Highway (Closed) EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 6:06 pm

My Way, or the Highway (Closed) Rsz_pi10
Back to top Go down

My Way, or the Highway (Closed)
Page 1 of 1