Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

Tessa Greene

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 3:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 2:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac) Empty
PostSubject: Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac)   Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac) EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 9:07 pm

Lilac was running in the park with her father. Of course because she was younger she was quicker. She ran ahead of him laughing. She loved the sun and fresh air on her face, she wasn't one who liked the winter because she could not wear her pretty summer clothes. "Daddy come catch me!" She giggled to her father. She continued to run and she was happy, truly happy. Until something caught her eye and she stopped. It was a mother and her daughter laughing and having a picnic.

Lilac began to tear up. She didn't understand why she wasn't like that little girl in the distance. The little girl who was having the time of her life with her mother. Lilac always wondered what her mother looked like. She knew that no kid was born without a mother. Right? Small tears began to fall from her eyes. She hoped one day that would be her. She loved her father, was even a daddy's girl, but there were things her father never understood and she didn't know if she could keep asking her Aunt Rhea anymore.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac)   Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac) EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 9:36 pm

Artemis was having the time of his life. Spending his free time with Lilac as she was his world. And since the weather was nice, he decided to take her to a park. Lilac decided that she wanted to play a game of chase. He then started to laugh as he was chasing her. “ I am going to get you.” He loved hearing her giggles. As she was his whole world. But he then saw as Lilac was looking at a mother and daughter. He knew that she was going to have questions. Ones that he was hoping to hide.

He then watched as Lilac was tearing up. This was something that he didn’t want, his little girl. Artemis then took her in his arms. “ What is wrong Lilac?” He knew what was wrong. But he wasn’t ready to tell her about Scarlett. And he knew that his sister Rhea wasn’t here to help him. So he was all on his own. Which he didn’t really wanted to tell Lilac. He knew this was going to happen one day.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac)   Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac) EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 9:51 pm

Lilac sniffles. She knew that she probably hurt her father's feelings by looking at the little girl with her mother but she felt. Empty. With her dad she felt half love, not the whole love the girl in front of her had, who probably had both parents. "Daddy" she heaved and hiccuped a little and turned to look at her father. She could see the pain and fear in his eyes. He knew what she was going to ask and she felt bad but she wanted answers.

"Dad, where's my mom?" She asked. She wanted no games, she just wanted the truth from her father and he knew just like she knew that he couldn't say no to her or lie to his little girl. Lilac needed to know the truth about her mom and why she was not around with her. Did her mom kill someone? Lilac needed answers. "We go no where until you tell me daddy" she sniffles.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac)   Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac) EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 10:38 pm

Artemis held Lilac as she was sniffling. And she could tell that this was hurting him. As he didn’t want her to ever know the truth. He knew that this was going to be tough to tell her. Some day this would happen but he wasn’t ready for it. Artemis knew that he was going to have to think of something. And how to explain it to a nine year old. As she knew that she wouldn’t understand at all.

And it seemed like she wasn’t going to give him any choice. He then started to sigh as the truth was going to come out soon. Artemis then took a deep breath. And hoped that this would come out right. Even though he knew it would only hurt Lilac. “ I have no idea where your mom is anymore. But she knew that I really wanted you, so she took all of my money.” He knew that this was hard but she would have to hear it sometime. “ So I went back home thinking my family would help me raise a baby. But instead I was disowned by the Capulets.”
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac)   Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac) EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 9:05 pm

She didn't know if she heard her father correct. Her mom took his money and gave her up? No! That wasn't true. Her mother deep down loves her she knows it. Maybe her mom wasn't ready to raise her right? This was too much for her little brain but she needed to know. Where her mother was and why she left. Did her dad drive her mom away and want Lilac all to herself.

"No! You're lying to me! My mother loves me, you're lying she wants me and you paid her off. I want my mom. Daddy I want to meet my mom. Where is she?! Daddy I need to know!" Lilac didn't care if she was making a scene, she wanted the truth and she wanted it now. Her mom wanted her she knows it. So why is she not here?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac)   Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac) EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 9:14 pm

Artemis was telling Lilac the truth, but it seemed like she wasn’t ready for it. And he wasn’t ready to tell her. And was hoping that she would be much older. “ I knew you wasn’t ready to hear this.” As he remembered how Scarlett was. How she ran to Mexico to hide Lilac from him. And he didn’t like the fact that she was saying that he was lying. Artemis knew that he could come up with something way better. Lilac thought he paid Scarlett off. “ Believe me she took every last bit of money I had. And that is why I had to take a job working for the Clements.”

Lilac then was asking where she was. “ I really don’t know where she is anymore. The last time I seen her she was taking all of my money.” He knew that this was going to be hard on her. And hoped that it would only get better.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac)   Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac) EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 9:25 pm

Lilac knew she was over exaggerating when it came to this subject but she didn't care. Why did everyone else get a mom but her? Why did she only have a dad? The nine year old was always curious when it came to things and she never knew why. When her dad said she wasn't old enough to hear this, she gave her dead a glare. "Seriously dad. I am old enough" she rolled her eyes dramatically.

When her father said how he didn't know where her mother was, her hands clenched and she glared at nothinf in particular, she was so far gone she didn't hear the same mother and daughter from before screaming that their eye sight was gone. She was so angry that she didn't have a mom. She wanted her mom not her Aunt Rhea. Someone was going to find her mother even if she had to do it alone.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac)   Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac) EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 9:37 pm

Artemis was looking at Lilac as she was saying that she old enough. “ I doubt it because if you were you wouldn’t be acting like a spoiled brat.” Nine whole years he didn’t have to worry about this. But now it seemed like she wanted to know. But could she handle the whole truth. Which there would be parts that he would be leaving out of the story. But at the same time he wanted to only protect her. As it seemed like Scarlett didn’t want either of them. All she wanted was money.

Now it seemed like Lilac was having a meltdown. This was classic Scarlett. Oh how he wished that Azalea was alive. She would know how to help him and tell him the right words. And he knew that Scarlett and Azalea worked together. And he wasn’t ready to tell how he meet her mother. That would be way too much explaining. “ You can stop being a drama queen.” He then looked at Lilac and sighed. “ I really wished things would have worked out between Scarlett and me. I didn’t even know she was pregnant till I had someone try and track her down.”
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac)   Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac) EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 9:48 pm

A brat?! A brat?! She was fuming now. Her own father called her a BRAT she was not that! She was a young girl who wanted her mother but no. She started breathing heavily and suddenly her eyes went dark and there were screams all around her. The only ones not screaming were her and her father. She didn't like that word. That angered her. "I'm not a brat!"

She shook her head. She didn't want to believe any of this but why would her father lie to her? He loved her more then anything in this world more than anyone if she was being honest. She didn't know what was happening to her. All she knew was that people were screaming. "Daddy! What's happening?!" Lilac was confused and scared. What was going on? Why were people screaming? Why did she feel the rush of power?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac)   Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac) EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 9:57 pm

Oh how he wished that this would have gone better. Or the fact that he had Azalea with him to help. But she was dead, so this was something that he would have to do himself. Right now Lilac was acting like a spoiled brat, after all she thought he was lying. Which he was actually telling her the truth. How nothing was going to be easy. And this was going to be only the beginning. It seemed like they both were going down this road. All because she was cuious about her mother.

It seemed like she didn’t believe a word that he said. He had gave her everything and this is what happened. For her to tell him that he was lying. Thinking that her mother was some sorta of saint. Which that was far from Scarlett. Now she was confused and scared. Which he had no idea what was happening to her. “ I don’t know Lilac.” He grabbed her and he was hugging her. “ First let’s calm down.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac)   Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac) Empty

Back to top Go down

Father, daughter time (Artemis and NPC Lilac)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next