Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Artemis Capulet  Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Artemis Capulet  Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Artemis Capulet  Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Artemis Capulet  Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Artemis Capulet  Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Artemis Capulet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Artemis Capulet  Empty
PostSubject: Artemis Capulet    Artemis Capulet  EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:05 pm

Warning: Mentions Suicide

[Artemis Capulet  Latest?cb=20160813001610

Artemis Capulet  Rsz_ge10
Full Name:Artemis Agamemnon Capulet
Date of birth: 7-17-1989
Birthplace:Tolous,France
Current home: Staff Quarters, The Palace of Versailles
Blood Status: Pureblood
Sexual Alignment: Straight
Wand type: 10 inches, Cherry, Unicorn Hair

Artemis Capulet  Rsz_ap10
Hair colour and style: Brown
Eye colour: Brown
Height: 5’11
Body type:muscular
Dress sense:Jeans and a t-shirt when he wasn’t working. Then it would be his dress clothes
Birthmarks: None
Tattoos:None
Scars:None
Piercings: None

Artemis Capulet  Rsz_pe10

-  Duchess his Yorkie that he has had for eleven years. This was given to him by his friend, Azaela
   -  His flower garden at the staff quarters. His is proud of his different color Azalea flowers. And he loves showing them off.
   - His baby girl, Lilac. Even though he is a single dad he wouldn’t trade if for anything in the world.

Dislikes: (3 minimum)
   -Animal cruelty : He can’t stand to watch how other mistress animals. As he has a deep love for his Duchess. Artemis has no idea how a person could do that to something that was part of their family.
   -People who skate by on their family's name and money: This was something that he had problems with in the past. And he knew that Theo and Rhea still lived off their parents money. But now that he went through his trust fund and was making his own. He wasn’t out to judge them.
   - Alcohol: This is something that he gave up after promising Azalea that he would quit. Since she was gone he was keeping it. And was always scared that he would disappoint her.

Strengths: (3 minimum)
   -Caring: Artemis has a huge heart. As he is a single dad to Lilac. She is the most important thing in his life. Then there is her dog Duchess. He knows that she doesn’t have many years left. But makes sure that she has the best life. As this was a gift from a dear friend.
   -Flexible: Artemis has learned that he has to juggle his life. As he had an important job but also has the one of being a father.
   -Responsible: Not only is he responsible for the Clement garage. Which that is a major as there is a lot. But he also is a single dad and is still making sure that Duchess has a good life. As there was no telling when it would be her last day. That was something that he wasn’t ready for.

Weaknesses: (3 minimum)
   -Fearful : Artemis has been hurt in the past by women. He has never had good luck in that department. But he always had someone who would say that right world. She was no longer there and he had to do it on his own. Since then Artemis hasn’t had a date with a women because he is scared to get hurt. And he would not have Azalea to help him pick up the pieces.
   - Blunt: Artemis always says what he is thinking. And sometimes it is good and then there are some bad times. He knows that this is something that always hurts people. This is something that he is working on. It was something that used to not be a problem. But when his friend died, things started to change.
   -Takes on to much: Being a single father but also running the garage for the Clements. There was times that it felt like it was too much. But he would never give up his daughter or his job. So he does the best that he can.

Positive traits: (3 minimum)
   - Will power: Artemis can proudly say that he has been sober for nine years. But it was a promise that he made to Azalea and he was going to always keep it.
   -Calm: This is something that he is good at. As he had to stay calm about everything. The fact that he was raising a nine year old by himself. Working for the Clements and he had a senior Yorkie. Life was something that was never dull and always interesting. Mediation was something that he learned to do.
   - Aspiring: Even though the strong person that he was looking up to was gone. He need that he need to give his daughter someone that she could look up to. But then Artemis knew that Lilac could look up to any of the Clements

Negative traits: (3 minimum)
   -Absentminded: There is times when he will drift and think about things from his past. As he mainly misses his best friend. And then there is Scarlet, where he has no idea what happened to her. But he had Liliac and that was all that mattered.
   - Gullible: He has always believe that the women he dated who said they were different. But always ended up the same way. He dated Evie to get of Phillie. Then there was Scarlet to forget about Evie. But now there was no dating since he moved back to France.
   -Hesitant: When it comes to anything that would affect his daugther. He will always drag his feet. As he had dated anybody because he wasn’t sure how she would react. So he has been single for nine years.

Artemis Capulet  Rsz_ba10
Artemis was born to Gloria and Fulgenico Capulet.Tolous,France. He has a twin brother who he calls Theo for short. And he also has two younger sisters who are spoiled. But they know that there old brother would do anything for them. Artemis attended Beauxbaton with with brother. They were thick as thieves during school. Also when Rhea started, Artemis started to become protective. When she got older he had to make sure that she was safe. As he knew that she loved to go to the parties. Athena was the best one but to him both of his sisters were perfect. After he was finished with school. He had met a girl name Phillie whom he fell in love with. But she wasn’t in the best state of mind. And she had committed suicide, it was something that almost killed him. But he then moved to Salem.

He didn’t really know anybody there, but thought that he could make a clean start there. But he was always getting drunk, trying to erase Phillie from his mind. That is when he started to go to The Devil’s Pub. That is where he meets his best friend in the whole world Azalea. He didn’t know it, but she would play a huge part in his life. This was after the night that he got so drunk and was flirting with her. And was going to try and kiss her. But she didn’t let that happen, but instead she saved him. Telling him what he needs to hear, even if it was tough. Made a promise that he wouldn’t drink as much. Since Artemis was a pureblood, money was nothing to him. So he had been in a shop and found a Butterfly comb and ended up buying it. It was a gift to Azalea saying how sorry he was for that night. A friendship was in the making.

Now that he was somewhat sober, he wanted to have a job. Something to do even if he really didn’t need it. That is when he became the librarian at the Salem wizarding school. That is when he realized that Azalea was a student. But that didn’t bother him as they were good friends. That is when he met Evelyn. He didn’t tell Azalea, who she was but she could tell that he was a lot happier. She would spend some time at the Capulet manor in France. He even invited Azalea to his home in France. He wanted to show her his garden and his flowers that he was so proud of. After Azalea trying to get the name of this new woman. He told her and found out that she was a student. Knowing that having a relationship with students was forbidden. But it was something that they had to keep secret.

Artemis fell hard for Evie who loved to tease him. But it didn’t last long and then he was back to his depressed self. As she went and found someone her own age. But that is when Azalea took him and bought him his puppy, Duchess. He loved his Yorkie. Because she knew that he would go back to start drinking. That is when he had made her a promise that he would not have a single drop of alcohol. Both of them were happy as Artemis was a proud puppy daddy. The time that he had with Evie was soon forgotten. For now he was just focusing on himself and also Duchess. As he still had his job with the school. Then there was a girl named Scarlet. And there was a one night stand. But he did learn that this one was at least out of school.

After that night stand he learned that Scarlet moved. But with the help with one of his cousins he tracked her down. That is when he discovered that with that one night stand end with her becoming pregnant. And she had given birth to a girl who she named Lilac.  That was a name that he picked out for a baby girl, if  he was ever meant to become a father. And it was because his friend, Azalea went missing in 2013. Artemis fell in love with his daughter. Because earlier in 2015 he learned that his friend was dead. But he was going to keep his promise to her. As he knew that she wouldn’t want to see him like this. Artemis never had any luck with Scarlet. As it was something that was never to work out. But he could say that he tried. The only problem was that he didn’t want to lose Lilac. As she was the only thing in his life that was worth living.

She was named after a flower just like his friend Azalea. After all the negotiation with Scarlet, he had lost all of his trust fund. Money didn’t mean anything as long as he had his daughter. And she went on her happy way and he went his. Artemis then went back to France. Hoping that his parents would help him raise Lilac. But since she came out of wedlock, they disowned him. But Artemis knew all of his siblings would be there for him. That is when he started to work for the Clements. He was a pureblood that had lost all of his money.  

At least now he had a job. And he knew that Lilac was taken care of. As the Clements took care of their employees and their family. As he was trying to balance a job with them and being a single father. But he worked his way from the lowest job till he was in charge of the garage. Even though it was nine years Artemis was still missing his best friend. And how he knew that she would be proud of him. And he knew that she would love Lilac

Since his parents disowned him that meant that he was not allowed to the garden of Azalea flowers. It was something that he had been working for years. And there was so many great memories of there. Like when Azalea visited the gardens for the first time, she had to get a sample of the soil. But now he was living in the staff quarter. Amazing the only way he could have his garden was in the staff quarters. He knew the main garden would be for Lady Clement and her childreen.
Artemis Capulet  Rsz_fa12
Mother:
    Name:Gloria Capulet
    Living or Deceased: Living
    Blood type or Species: Pureblood

Father:
    Name:Fulgenico Capulet

Siblings:
    Name:Thesus Capulet
    Blood type or Species:Pureblood

Siblings:
    Name:Rhea Capulet
    Living or Deceased:Living

Siblings:
    Name:Athena Capulet

Spouse/Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Partner/Fiance: None
    Name:
    Blood type or Species:

Children:
    Name: Liliac Capulet
    Living or Deceased:Living

Pets:
    Name: Duchess
    Blood type or Species:Yorkie

Artemis Capulet  Rsz_fa13
The Capulet family has been around for centuries, they are mostly from France but there is probably some living in other countries nowadays. They are stayed most of the time to pureblood but there might be some who aren't pure anymore.
Those who are in French have been stayed the pureblood but they aren't really very strict about who you will marry one day. They don't hate anyone in their life. They treat all bloods equally. So they won't never judge anyone by their blood.

The Capulet family has always thought that family is important. They had stick to together always and also always supported everyone in their family when they had hard time.

Currently the ones who are know to be pureblood ones in Capulet family are: Artemis, Athena, Glora, Thesus, Rhea, Fulgenico and Lilac. There might be more but they aren't really very known. They try to hold family line so long pure as they could.

Last edited by Artemis Capulet on Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:43 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Administrator

The Administrator

Artemis Capulet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Capulet    Artemis Capulet  EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 8:24 am

Artemis Capulet  Rsz_rs11
Back to top Go down
The Administrator

The Administrator

Artemis Capulet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Capulet    Artemis Capulet  EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 10:21 am

Hi Katie,

Congrats on finishing your app! The admin team have looked over the profile that you submitted, and we have the following points for you to look through and address before we can accept:

1. Please can you clarify with a 'none' next to birthmarks, tattoos, scars and piercings if Artemis doesn't have any.

2. You have denoted Duchess to be nine years old. As she was a gift from Azalea, who went missing ten and a half years ago (February 2013), the admins believe that Duchess would be at least eleven years old. Please can you update this in your profile accordingly.

3. You have stated that Artemis likes his flower garden at Capulet Manor, but later on you have written he has been disowned. Does he still have access to the Manor to attend his garden? Or, is this a past like that has now become something he doesn't have?

4. "After that night he didn’t see Scarlet again. But with the help with one of his cousins he tracked her down"

Did Artemis see her again, then? Because this is contradicting in nature.

5. Did Artemis have the one night stand before, or after Azalea went missing? The profile doesn't read clearly in this area, and therefore makes it difficult to know if Lilac's age is right.

If the one night stand was before Azalea went missing, then Lilac would be about 10 years old, if it was after this time, then the history may need to be changed a little bit to denote this much.

Once these points have been tidied up, we will move to process your application.

Please don't forget to complete the face claim for Artie, too.

~ HaB Admins
Back to top Go down
The Administrator

The Administrator

Artemis Capulet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Capulet    Artemis Capulet  EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 11:47 am

Artemis Capulet  Rsz_1r10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Artemis Capulet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Capulet    Artemis Capulet  EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 4:34 am

Artemis walked to his room and walked over to his desk. He was going to try something that he hoped to help him cope. As it has been such a long time. Lilac was off busy doing something, he knew that he had to give her room to grow. He then pulled out some parchment and grabbed some ink. He was going to write a letter. He then dipped his quill in the ink and was going to start.

Dear Azalea,

I know you have been gone for a long time. Every time I think about it, I don’t believe that it is real. So I thought that this letter could help me. Well I have been sober for nine years. Haven’t been drinking. This is because I promised you that I wouldn’t after Evie. And I still have Duchess, the yorkie you bought me. Even though she is in her final years. While you was missing I had a one night stand. But then learned that you were made. But found out that Scarlett was pregnant. I had some family track her down and found out that she had a girl. And she was named Lilac. She was named after a flower just like you. That was the best moment of my life. Even though things didn’t work with Scarlett. It took all of my trust fund to keep Lilac. As she was all that I had left. My parents then found out that she was out of wedlock. So that meant that they disowned me. Which that wasn’t going to bother me. And I was going to do anything for Lilac. That is when I started to work for the Clements. They are really good to me. As I am working in the garage. Lilac is having the life that I wanted for her. But I really wished that you could have met her.

Even though my flower garden in at the Capulet manor is I don’t know the state. But I am sure that it is dead. It seemed like the Clements let me have a small garden in the Staff Quarters. So I am able to have my Azalea flowers. Even though it has helped, but I still miss my friend. Next year Lilac can start Hogwarts, something I am not ready for. I would have never guessed that I would be a single father. I haven’t been around siblings Theo and Rhea. Even though they don’t care what my parents think. I just know that they both love to drink. And it seems like in my state, I could just throw the towel in and give up. But I know that you would be so disappointed. When Lilac is a little older I will tell her more about you. As I know that you would love her. All she knows is that you were a good friend of mine. I skipped the part about how we became friends. That is something that can wait till she is older. But every year we try to do something to mark your death. But not in the creepy way, I just miss my friend. I even was able to find the comb that I bought you. But it was before I lost all of my money. I don’t know if I should keep this in a drawer or if I should try and send it off. That way I can feel like you are still here with us.

Your Friend
Artemis Capulet

Looking at the letter he was proud. But he was still sad inside. Looking around the room he had a vase of Azalea flowers on his desk. And the butterfly comb was sitting next to it. He really did miss his friend. He knew that one day he would have to work through this. And he had to make sure that he stayed sober for Azalea.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Artemis Capulet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Capulet    Artemis Capulet  EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 4:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Artemis Capulet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Capulet    Artemis Capulet  EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 6:08 pm

Important People In His Life

Artemis Capulet  PTSMpG
Sierra Stark Friend

Last edited by Artemis Capulet on Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Artemis Capulet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Capulet    Artemis Capulet  EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 1:08 pm

Artemis Capulet  P5zHgc
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Artemis Capulet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Capulet    Artemis Capulet  EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 12:58 am

Artemis finally had enough of Scarlett. That is when he told her that it was best that if she would leave and not come back. He knew that she wanted Lilac which Artemis was going to leave it up for her to decide where she wanted to live. And she chooses to stay with her dad. There was no shock there since he knew that Lilac wanted to stay in the palace. Since Adam wasn’t his he was going to be staying with his mother. And now it came down to the wire, what was going to happen to Charlie? Artemis was mad the Scarlett kept the girl away from him. He had no idea that Lilac had a twin. But he was going to keep them apart.

He was able to convince Scarlett to let him keep Charlie. Now he would have to put both girls in at Hogwarts. Artemis now had two little girls and he knew that Sierra balled on him. It seemed like she was never in love with him. She was just only toying with his emotions. But he was done with her and was glad that she was out of his life. Now, all that mattered was his Lilac, Charlie and his job. The romance was something that he didn’t need in his life. And he knew that he always had Duchess. Even though she had reminded him of Azalea. The one person that could pull Artemis out of anything. And he wished that she was her to give him the advice that he needed to hear. Because it seemed like that was what she was always doing when he was at Salem. But he knew that she was gone and he was going to have to find a way. There was no going to his garden at the Capulet manor.

Artemis knew that his life wasn’t perfect. But he was going to get through it somehow. This time he had his twin daughters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Artemis Capulet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Capulet    Artemis Capulet  Empty

Back to top Go down

Artemis Capulet
Page 1 of 1