Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
#epicsleepover ( open) - Page 2 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Yesterday at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
#epicsleepover ( open) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
#epicsleepover ( open) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
#epicsleepover ( open) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
#epicsleepover ( open) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

#epicsleepover ( open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

#epicsleepover ( open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: #epicsleepover ( open)   #epicsleepover ( open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2018 3:07 pm

Surprisingly, Jade had gotten an invitation to this sleepover party. She was certainly unsure if it was an actual invitation, as the girl who invited her just kind of came up to her and told her about it, but she decided to go, nonetheless. After all, this occasion might just be perfect to get some information about other students here. However she would also have to break some rules and she did not want to lose house points already. And she could tell a professor this was going on, so everyone else would be in trouble. Her mind quickly changed when she noticed some other students from Slytherin sneaking out. Surely they were going to the same thing. So, she followed them, just close enough not to lose them when they were going around a corner, but far enough not to be noticed herself. After a little while, and a lot of suspense about possibly being found by a professor or prefect, she made it to the room of requirements. Everyone else went in as soon as they arrived, but she hesitated. There was nothing to worry about, was there? A few moments passed, but when she got the feeling that someone may be behind her in the darkness, she quickly entered the room.

The witch was impressed. There were so many girls here! Too many, even! She started to feel slightly uncomfortable. But she was already here, so there was no turning back now. She would just have to figure out how to cause some chaos. Perhaps in such a large group it could even more fun. One problem quickly became clear to her, however: She didn't know anyone. She thought about going to a corner and observing the others, but that would be suspicious, wouldn't it? And she also couldn't just get into a conversation with the other girls, as someone might find it weird if this first year student just walked up to them. That's what she was thinking about, while she was trying to figure out what to do. In the end, she simply looked for a nice spot somewhere in the middle of the room. What have I gotten myself into...? Well, I'm here, so make the best of it. First, I should just listen and find out more about some of the students here. And later, I could probably use a few charms and jinxes. Good thing I came prepared. She grinned mischievously to herself.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

Birthday : 2012-08-06

PostSubject: Re: #epicsleepover ( open)   #epicsleepover ( open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 9:34 pm

Dominique wasn’t expecting a lot of people to show up. But leave it to Mimosa to invite a lot. Which she told her that she didn’t care who she invited. She was just so excited that everybody was here. And tonight was going to be fun. Mercy then asked her what game they should play. Which that was something that Dominique had not thought about. But she was always good a thinking on her feet. “ Yeah, we are going to play a game. How about truth or dare.” This was something that would be fun. And the dares wouldn't be all that bad.

She was proud of herself and knew that tonight was something that they would remember. And would be talked about for a while. Then she knew that she would have to plan another one. Which wouldn't be a problem? But she hoped that everybody was having a good time. As she knew that this would be spread over the school.

#epicsleepover ( open) - Page 2 PAGF2e
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: #epicsleepover ( open)   #epicsleepover ( open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 6:01 am

Even as they decided what they were going to do, more girls poured into the room. In the end, they probably had close to forty people but it became clear when the clock struck late somewhere in the castle and the door closed. Apparently everyone who had been invited was here, and then some.

When Dia suggested they play truth or dare, Mimosa pumped her free fist - one arm still loosely wrapped around Mercy - energetically. 'Yes! I am good at that game!" Of course, that wouldn't be a surprise to anyone, Mimosa was good at every game and everyone probably already knew that.

With the first activity decided, Mimosa tasked one of the older girls with gathering everyone into a large circle needed to play the game. The Room of Requirement supplied the spinning device they would be using to decide who got to choose whom for the truths or dare and fifteen minutes later, all the girls were huddled around it.

"Dia should go first since it's her party," Mimosa suggested from her place snuggled tight between Mercy and Bushrah. "Okay Dia, spin. And then you get to ask anyone it lands on if they want truth or dare."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: #epicsleepover ( open)   #epicsleepover ( open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

#epicsleepover ( open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2