Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Avoiding crowded places (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Avoiding crowded places (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Avoiding crowded places (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Avoiding crowded places (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Avoiding crowded places (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Avoiding crowded places (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Avoiding crowded places (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avoiding crowded places (Open)   Avoiding crowded places (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 11:21 am

Sasha wasn't sure how good she really did. Then again the school didn't know what she did basically in her personal life. Then again barely anyone knew about that. "Well seems like yeah I have done a good job. It is actually has been an honour to be both. Even yeah it was something I didn't expect but you never know what happens in your life," she said with a sigh there at the end. Her life hasn't been so easy as she makes it seem most of her days.

"Oh well, those whispers can be annoying yes. I tend to not listen to them since yeah people like to spread rumours a lot. I just have learned that everything people whisper about isn't always the truth. People love to changes the facts," she said with a sigh there now. "Thanks for saying I'm smart. So are you and I love to spend time with you too. Well talk," the head girl added. She still did enjoy spending time with Elena. "I'm glad I have met you and we have become friends. I don't really have many of them." It was quite the truth. Only another friend was Dia.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding crowded places (Open)   Avoiding crowded places (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 12:44 pm

When Sasha said how she was smart too Elena smiled. Sasha was a good friend of hers and she hoped she was the same because from observing the only friend that Sasha had was Dia and she hoped that Sasha felt the same. "Thank you, I appreciate that Sasha. And I am glad we're friends as well, I don't have many of them either, people may think so but nope, apparently no one likes someone who is nice and sketches a lot. Oh! speaking of I made this for you" Elena said as she unfolded a piece of paper from her pocket and handed it over to Sasha.

She had seen Sasha around the other day and sketched her and then carried the picture in her pocket in case she had seen her. Since she is seeing her now, mind as well give it to her now. Elena handed it to Sasha.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding crowded places (Open)   Avoiding crowded places (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 7:58 pm

Sasha didn't have really many friends too and she was glad to have at least two. Dia and Elena with who she could talk. They all friends very close but at least she felt comfortable around them and seemed like she could trust them.

"Oh well, I do actually like sketching, well more likely draw. So yeah we basically have this in common. I have never really much tried to be friends people in here. Since probably once the school is over so many friends just stop being one or then we lose contact. So having fewer friends is always better," she said with a small smile. She didn't really think about friends until recently.

Sasha looked at the sketch and smiled. "Elena, I'm not gonna ask how you made it. But this looks beautiful. Thanks," she said with a smile to her friend. Elena really could lift her spirits there up a bit at least for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avoiding crowded places (Open)   Avoiding crowded places (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Avoiding crowded places (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2