Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Why is this happening to me ( Jackson) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Why is this happening to me ( Jackson) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Why is this happening to me ( Jackson) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Why is this happening to me ( Jackson) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Why is this happening to me ( Jackson) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Why is this happening to me ( Jackson)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

Birthday : 1992-11-25

Why is this happening to me ( Jackson) Empty
PostSubject: Why is this happening to me ( Jackson)   Why is this happening to me ( Jackson) EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 2:01 am

Tessa was busy running Fox but she was glad to have Jackson around. With everything going on it was nice to have someone around. All she wanted was for the divorce to be over and done. But she knew that wasn’t to happen anytime soon. As she knew that Damien was going to draw everything out. It was like he wanted to watch her suffer. Which she actually was because she was blaming herself. Since this was a normal workday she was wearing her normal work dress. And was sitting at her desk. She knew that there was a meeting that was supposed to happen later in the day.

But she knew that she would have to prepare for it. Her assistant then came into her office and said that someone dropped off an envelope. When Tessa started to ask her questions about it, she had no idea. So she did like anybody would do and open it. Looking through them she then froze still. As it was the day that Jackson flew from London to be with her. Right now she had a guess who had someone take these pictures. And she couldn’t believe that he would do that low to do that.

So that is when she then grabbed her phone and dialed Jackson cell phone. Tessa knew that he would pick up. She just hoped that he would actually hear it. As she was sure that he would be in the gym.  Damien was playing dirty and wasn’t going to go to his level.

https://k.nickpic.host/xT7lYq.jpg
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Why is this happening to me ( Jackson)   Why is this happening to me ( Jackson) EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 3:45 pm

It had been a week since he'd been in LA with Tessa and in that week, Jackson had done his best to keep the witch's mind off things. They'd sat, chatted, cooked together, facetimed Dominique in New York, Jackson had even taken her jet skiing after finding out there was a resort nearby that allowed for such a thing. True to her word, the Greene mansion indeed had a serviceable gym, providing the man with lots of entertainment while his host was busy elsewhere.

He'd set up his desk the morning after he'd landed, his laptop and folders out for when he could attend to therm. The man had send over half a dozen emails to Victoria letting her know where he was and when he could be expected to return, and to please forward him any work that could be done online. He'd also finally managed an email to Sasha to let her know he was settling in. her reply had been uncharacteristically long and he hand't exactly found the time to read it yet.

That morning, the man was getting in his usual five mile run around the estate when his phone pinged. Tessa had gone in early to work to prepare for some kind of meting, giving him the chance to get in his daily cardio. He was only halfway through though when his phone rang, making him stop to catch his breath.

"Hey T, what's up?" he spoke, his voice steady despite the long jog. Stamina built over time truly came in handy on such occasions. "Miss me already?"

Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

PostSubject: Re: Why is this happening to me ( Jackson)   Why is this happening to me ( Jackson) EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 4:57 pm

Tessa liked that Jackson was getting her mind off of everything. That is what she really needs right now. And they even got to facetimed Dominique. Who was loving her time in New York. Which she knew that she knew that she would hear all of her stories. Which Tessa wished that she could have gone with her. But she knew that she had to stay and run Fox Network. At least Jackson was enjoying his time at the Greene Mansion. As she told him there was a gym to keep him busy while she was away.

Once she opened the envelope she saw that it was pictures of Jackson and her. It looked like someone was trying to blackmail her. And the only person she would know who would want to do that was Damien. Which she was hoping that he wasn’t going to go to this level. It seemed like he was at an all-time low. And Tessa had no idea how to handle this. This is why she called Jackson. And was hoping that he could help her.

“ Ah well, I got a pretty envelope in front of me. And inside is pictures of us at the airport.” Tessa knew that it was best to jump in and get it out. “ Jackson I don’t know what to do.” As Tessa was freaking out because she was scared that Damien would take everything from her. As they didn’t have a prenup when they got married. So there was a chance that he could and would take everything from her. And he wouldn’t feel bad about it.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Why is this happening to me ( Jackson)   Why is this happening to me ( Jackson) EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 5:12 pm

“ Ah well, I got a pretty envelope in front of me. And inside is pictures of us at the airport.”

At first, the words made no sense. Why would Tessa have an envelop of pictures from their airport meeting. Jackson didn't recall them taking any pictures. Unlike the people who felt the need to report every single activity on social media, Jackson's socials were managed by his staff and barely showcased anything personal, eliminating the need for choice photographs.

Her next sentence however made his blood run cold.

"Hang on, do you know where the envelope came from?" he asked, already beginning the jog back to the mansion to get changed. Tessa sounded truly horrified and he didn't blame her. It wasn't so long ago that a mysterious voice over the phone had edged its way into his nightmares. "And has anyone else seen the photos? If not, lock your office and hide them until I get there, I'm on my way."

They hung up shortly and Jackson ran the last fight of stairs up to the guest bedroom, heading straight for the quickest shower anyone's ever had before donning the first thing that came in hand, a black shirt that may have belonged to Damien at some point and a pair of his own jeans. He was supposed to go shopping but hadn't had time yet.

Once he was dressed, the ends of his hair still dripping, staining the black collar of his shirt a darker ebony, he shot Tessa a text with the words "apperating now" before doing just that. In under fifteen minutes, he was at the front desk of the Fox Headquarters.

"I have an appointment with TG, I mean, Mrs. Greene," he lobbed at the receptionist before dashing past her and towards the elevators. He'd have to apologize later but for now, time was of the essence.

Jackson reached Tessa's glass fronted office, not sparing a glance to the "Vice President, Corporate Leader, Tessa Greene" frosted on the door. Reaching out to knock only once, he waited for the witch to open it, hoping against hope that she had not shared what she'd told him over the phone with anyone else.

Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

PostSubject: Re: Why is this happening to me ( Jackson)   Why is this happening to me ( Jackson) EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 5:22 pm

Tessa was freaking out when she was talking about this to Jackson. He then asked where it came from. “ My assistant said that someone dropped it off to me saying that it was for me.” She was worried about everything that was happening to her. Right now she was ready for everything to be over. Jackson told her to lock her office and decided to hide the pictures on her desk. Oh, how she was scared that this was going to get out. And had no idea what would happen.

She then heard a knock on her door. So she went over and unlocked the door. Once she opened it she saw that Jackson was there. Which she was really glad that he was here. Because he would know what to do. “ Jackson I am freaking out and I don’t know what to do.” Tessa then walked over to her desk and unlocked the drawer that held the pictures.

Tessa laid the envolpe on her desk. “ I am being blackmailed.”
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Why is this happening to me ( Jackson)   Why is this happening to me ( Jackson) EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 5:41 pm

Tessa opened the door, looking more or less as he'd expected her to. The shock hadn't worn off on the witch's features yet and he immediately reached to give her a hug. Whatever was happening, they could deal with it.

"It's okay T, lets just sit and figure it out. It was delivered anonymously you said?" He waited for her to confirm it before she reached over to her desk to show him the incriminating photographs in question. Jackson took the pictures from the brunette, studying them for signs of wrongdoing - of which there hand't been any.

"These don't prove anything though," he murmured, examining the photographs carefully. Some had been taken at the airport when he was hugging Tessa while others were taken from what looked like their car window on the way back. He had almost relaxed when he got to the next picture.

A shot of him and Tessa curled up watching a movie, him playfully mussing her hair to make her laugh.

Another picture of them jet skiing, Tessa holding on to him tightly for fear of falling off...

A picture of him exiting the guest bathroom, dripping wet from a shower and clothed only in a towel around his waist.

"Fuck," the wizard swore, putting the pictures down. "Someone's trying to build the nastiest narrative." Because he and Tessa knew all those pictures were innocent, but when shown together like this with a false context, they could be taken very seriously.

"Is Damien really capable of something this awful"

Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

PostSubject: Re: Why is this happening to me ( Jackson)   Why is this happening to me ( Jackson) EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 5:53 pm

Tessa was glad that Jackson was there. She then hugged Jackson because she knew that everything was going to be fine. Because she knew that Jackson would know what to do. “ Jackson I don’t know what to do. And yes my assistant said that it was an anonymous person.” Tessa knew that this pictures didn’t prove anything. But she knew that this could write any story this person wanted.

“ Jackson I am so screwed right now.” This was also her reputation on the line. And she knew that Damien was behind all of it. “ Damien is the only one who would do something like this. And he has a lot to lose. Since we both could lose everything.” Which she was starting to freaking out. “ I don’t know what to do Jackson. I know that these pictures are innocent and nothing bad to them. But I know that Damien will spin it to anyway he wants.”

“And yes Damien would go this low.” She was hoping that Damien wouldn’t do this to her. But then again he cheated on her. So it seemed like that he would do anything and everything.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Why is this happening to me ( Jackson)   Why is this happening to me ( Jackson) EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 6:01 pm

"T, Tessa, sweetie, I need you to calm down," Jackson turned his attention tot eh near hysterical woman beside him. No, it wasn't her fault for freaking but, it was a normal reaction. But it also wouldn't help right now. "If Damien is behind this, what could he want? What would ruining your reputation get him..." The question was answered as soon as it left his lips.

Fox.

If these pictures went public, Tessa could be booted off the board of directors with a vote of no confidence. Just as Damien had been. and when all was said and done, he was related to Old Man Greene more than Tessa was.

To think the sleazeball would do that to the mother of his child, it was truly despicable.

"Don't worry," he reassured Tessa, his mind running frantically through all the options. "We'll make sure no one ever sees this pictures in the wrong light. Do you have any way to contact Damien? A phone number, an email? I think he changed all his details before going into hiding but do you have a clue as to how we can reach him? Maybe we can all talk this out like adults?"

Back to top Go down
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

PostSubject: Re: Why is this happening to me ( Jackson)   Why is this happening to me ( Jackson) EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 6:11 pm

Tessa knew that she need to try and calm down. But this was normal for her to be reacting to this. “ Damien has a lot to gain if these pictures got out. He would get Fox but also he could spend this how I was a horrible mother. And I can’t lose Dominique Jackson.” Tessa really wished that this wasn’t happening to her. As she hoped that this would be over soon.

Jackson was telling her that everything was going to be alright. Which she hoped that it would be. “ Damien I have changed everything so I don’t know how to get a hold of her.” She sighed as she knew that this was really bad. “ Jackson I don’t think we could set and talk about it. Because until Damien gets what he wants. So I don’t think he is going to stop.” Why was this happening to her? Tessa wasn’t sure what to do about this. But she knew that these pictures couldn’t get out because this would be bad. “ Jackson nobody can see these but I need to get the original copies.”

Tessa was trying to keep her cool about this. She also knew that Jackson would know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Why is this happening to me ( Jackson)   Why is this happening to me ( Jackson) EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 6:23 pm

When she admitted she had no idea how to reach her ex husband, Jackson nodded. It would put another obstacle in their path but obstacles were always better seen than popped up unexpectedly. "It's okay babe, have a seat, I've got my own sources. They'll help us track down this bastard and we'll figure it out."

Moving to the sofa in her office, Jackson dragged his tall frame onto it, phone already in hand. The first text he sent to was Jim Sarbh, Head of Police in Milwaukee, asking if they could track down a Damien Greene, possibly living under a fake name. the second was to Victoria CC-ing her a copy of the message with the words "see if you can beat the police to it". It wouldn't be the first time she had done something so far removed from her job description as his campaign's legal counsel.

"I've put out some feelers," he told Tessa, who was still worrying at her desk. "We'll know something in a bit. But for now, we have to go around pretending everything's okay. Do you understand? If you take the day off, or cancel meeting or show any sign of fear, people will start talking." He made sure Tessa understood he gravity of the situation before he continued.

"Now we're going to compose ourselves, I'm going to take you out to lunch so everyone can see all's fine. We're going to have lunch in a nice public place and then you can go for your meeting in the afternoon. Do you think you can manage that?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is this happening to me ( Jackson)   Why is this happening to me ( Jackson) Empty

Back to top Go down

Why is this happening to me ( Jackson)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next