Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Whisner, Cora Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Yesterday at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Whisner, Cora Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Whisner, Cora Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Whisner, Cora Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Whisner, Cora Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Whisner, Cora

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Whisner, Cora Empty
PostSubject: Whisner, Cora   Whisner, Cora EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 3:49 am

Whisner, Cora 284?cb=20141225221601

Whisner, Cora Rsz_ge10
Full Name: Coraline Rose Whisner
Date of birth: 15th, January 2012
Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois
Current home: London, England
Blood Status: half blood
Sexual Alignment: Heterosexual
Wand type: (length, core, type of wood) 7 3/4 inches, mohogany, Dragon heart string

Whisner, Cora Rsz_ap10
Hair colour and style: brown hair, long wavy
Eye colour: brown
Height: 5'3
Body type: thin, curvy 116 lbs
Dress sense: Cora likes to make up her own dress sense. She doesn't care if it matches, her mom wasn't around to keep up with her on her style.
Birthmarks: none
Tattoos: none
Scars: none
Piercings: none

Whisner, Cora Rsz_pe10
Stuburn is a good word to describe Coraline. She likes to go to the beat of her own drum, and will go to any length to make sure she out smarts your idea. If she fails at all of her ideas first, then she will take yours, but she will not admit defeat. She is the type to stay in the shadows. She doesn't like attention so she will sit in the back of the class, not participate, and avoid eye contact at all costs.

She has this silly idea that everyone is going to leave her in the end so it might be better to go through life alone. At the young age she has now, having her mother abandon her has hit her hard. Once she learned that that was the reason why her mother left, it was the day that Coraline had a major personality swap. She used to be the one that everybody wanted to be friends with, but once she put herself in the shadows, life became so much easier.

Cora is a spunky girl with attitude. She will go to great lengths to cause trouble to anyone who tries to best her. She always has to be right, and always has to have the last word in an argument, to those who dare spark a conversation with her.

- Make believe- Cora is known for her stories. Since her mother wasn't around, she likes to make up stories about where her mother was her entire life, and were she is now. They go as far as she drowned in a pool, and she's a famous actress and left Cora on her father's door step. Cora is known for her exaggerated stories and it is hard to tell when she is telling the truth.

-Animals- Cora loves animals. She believes that animals are the only thing that won't judge her or call her a liar. She has always said that she had been able to talk to animals and they understood her but whether that is the truth or not, nobody has been able to figure it out.

-The color Orange- Orange is Cora's favorite color. It could have something to do with the fact that her half brother is color blind to orange, and the fact that it reminds her of freedom. She's not sure why it reminds her of freedom. Maybe there's some hidden meaning to it in her life, but she's sure that somewhere down the line she will find out why it's her favorite color!

Dislikes:
  -Cats- Cora hates cats because she thinks of them as disgusting. she thinks they spread fleas and spread fur. Even though she has her own cat, and was forced to take it with her to school, Cora pretends that the little flea bag doesn't exist.

- People- Cora thinks everyone is going to abandon her eventually. So she tends to not be a social butterfly. It's worked well for her so far.

- Attention- Cora hates attention. She will do anything she can to avoid being caught in a social situation.

Strengths:
  - School- Cora is good at school. It's the only thing that has kept her going for three years now. Her favorite is potions.

-Writing- Cora wants to be a writer when she grows up. She is always seen with a journal at hand. She loves writing down her observations.

-Imagination- To get through the day, Cora likes to imagine that she is somewhere else. It helps her through the anguish of socialization and making friends. Her parents worry about her on this part.

Weaknesses:
  -Friends- Cora can't make a friend to save her life.

-Rudy- Her brother is her number one. Really the only person she can keep a conversation with without wanting to rip them to pieces. Cora writes to him weekly and Rudy is basically the only one who knows about her insecurities.

-Her birth mom-When somebody asks about her, she can't help but feel sad. Coming up with rediculous stories is really the only way that she copes with it.

Positive traits:
  -Punctual- Cora can't be late.
  -Honest- She can be honest... almost brutally honest..
  -Hard working- when put to a task, Cora HAS to complete it.

Negative traits:
  -Impolite- Cora doesn't know manners
  -Rude- She is very rude.
  -Rebellious- She is very rebellious.

Whisner, Cora Rsz_ba10
I guess I wasn't pretty enough as a child? Because the second my mother saw me she shipped me off to my dad in London, England. I guess that was to be expected. I did look like a boy. Other than that, my childhood was pretty good. I had my dad Anthony, my step mother Ursula, (go figure right? lol) and my half brother Rudy. And out of all of them, I was the only not normal one. Besides my one eyed flea bag of a cat whom I swear is out to kill me. My father said that the cat was the only thing I was allowed to take to school, which sucked because I totally would've gone with an owl or something cool.

Anthony Whisner works as a banker. He makes pretty good money as he is the president of one of the top banks in muggle London. Enough money to ship Rudy off to a really good private all boys school. As a child, I was a little weirdo. I tended to make things happen without explanation. It all made sense on my eleventh birthday when a letter for me arrived explaining that I was "special" or something. Anyways, apparently on the mother's side, (yeah the one who abandoned me to become an actress), she was a witch, and i'm not saying that as an insult. Like a legit witch. Like bibity bobity boo magic witch.

I was like, "Great.. another thing to mark me a weirdo in my family."

And low and behold, no matter how much I fought, my parents sent me away as well. Unfortunantly, I would've rather have gone to the same school as Rudy.. but you know biology. They would've been able to prove that I was a girl. So I was sent to a school of weirdo's. It was okay. I wasn't great at making friends, but I did pretty decent in my studies, which my dad was proud of.

When they asked about my mom, they didn't believe that she didn't want me, so I made up some tragic story. It was different to everyone. I said that she died in a fire, plane crash, bus crash, abandoned me to be an actress... Anything to distance myself. I didn't want the attention. It was gross.

So I minded my own business, and so far that's worked out great. It's third year and I still haven't made a friend. So.. there's that.

Whisner, Cora Rsz_fa12

Mother:
   Name: Isabel Hartley
   Living or Deceased: Deceased
   Blood type or Species: Half-blood

Step-Mother:
  Name: Ursula Whisner
  Living or Deceased: Living
  Blood type or Species: muggle

Father:
   Name: Anthony Whisner
   Blood type or Species: Muggle

Siblings:
   Name: Rudy Whisner
   Blood type or Species: Muggle

Spouse/Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Partner/Fiance:
   Name: N/A
   Blood type or Species:

Children:
   Name: N/A
   Blood type or Species:

Pets:
   Name: Gus the one eyed cat
   Living or Deceased: living
   Blood type or Species: cat

Whisner, Cora Rsz_fa13

Isabel met Anthony one year when he was traveling on a business deal to Chicago, Illinois. At the time, Isabel liked to tell people that she was an aspiring actress, ready to make her debut, really she was a broke waitress trying to make rent on time.

Anthony didn’t know why he couldn’t resist Isabel's charm. The moment they first spoke, he was hooked. Anthony was loaded. Perhaps that was why Isabel tried hooking up with him. To give her something to fall back on.

Nine months after Anthony and Isabel split ways, Anthony heard about her passing by inheriting her daughter. Coraline Rose. Anthony, being the kind hearted person that he was, couldn’t turn the baby down. She became Coraline Rose Whisner.

A few months later after adopting Cora, Anthony fell in love with Ursula Grey, also a wealthy banker. Ursula’s husband died three months back, leaving her with her two year old son, Rudy Grey. Anthony of course welcomed him with open arms and he became Rudy Whisner.

And The Whisners where now a happy family.

Last edited by Cora Whisner on Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Administrator

The Administrator

Whisner, Cora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whisner, Cora   Whisner, Cora EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 6:08 am

Whisner, Cora Rsz_rs11
Back to top Go down
The Administrator

The Administrator

Whisner, Cora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whisner, Cora   Whisner, Cora EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 2:16 pm

Hi Star,

Welcome to HaB!

The Admins have gone over your application, and we have the following points for you to edit/update before we can accept your profile:

1. Please insert a picture at the top of your app, as indicated with the FC you've chosen to use.

2. Throughout the app you've used 'threw' instead of 'through', please can you update this Smile

3. You've noted Cora hates cats, and yet she owns one. Please can you elaborate on this (under the dislike where it is mentioned) to explain why she chose to have a cat (or maybe it wasn't a choice)?

4. Please complete the sorting quiz, too: https://hogwartsandbeyond.forumotion.co.uk/t649-hogwarts-sorting-quiz

Once you have made these minor adjustments to the app, please let us know in CB and we'll get you sorted!

Thanks,

HaB Admins
Back to top Go down
The Administrator

The Administrator

Whisner, Cora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whisner, Cora   Whisner, Cora EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 5:52 pm

Whisner, Cora Rsz_1r10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whisner, Cora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whisner, Cora   Whisner, Cora Empty