Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Let Me See You 1, 2, Step (Nerisei) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Let Me See You 1, 2, Step (Nerisei) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Let Me See You 1, 2, Step (Nerisei) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Let Me See You 1, 2, Step (Nerisei) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Let Me See You 1, 2, Step (Nerisei) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Let Me See You 1, 2, Step (Nerisei)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Let Me See You 1, 2, Step (Nerisei) Empty
PostSubject: Let Me See You 1, 2, Step (Nerisei)   Let Me See You 1, 2, Step (Nerisei) EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 10:05 am

December 2023

After heading back to the castle with Nerisei a couple of days before, Dimitri had left the witch in the common room and headed off for a warm shower in his dormitory. For a number of hours the young man stayed holed up in his room, trying to warm up from the cold outside, and then chilling with his dorm mates. Nerisei’s scarf was put up on his pillow when he’d arrived back at the dormitory, and had forgotten about it until he’d gotten in to bed that evening.

Frowning at the piece of material, Dimitri had stuffed it under his pillow without a second thought, and then drifted off to sleep.

The next day, the dormitories were pretty empty, the final people having left meant that Nerisei and he had the common room pretty much to themselves. They’d spent the day getting Dimitri caught up with his homework, discussing various books that they’d both read through the year, and then had fallen into a very, very comical game of Wizard’s Chess, which had left them both in very good spirits before they’d gone for dinner that evening.

The next day, Dimitri had spent on his own until the evening, where the two had sat together, reading their own books on the sofa before the fire. It had been that evening, as Dimitri bid goodnight to Nerisei when the hour grew much too late, that he suggested that they had to the Music Room the next day. He could charm the piano to play songs for them, and they could dance together.

Nerisei had accepted his offer, and Dimitri had gone off to bed with a smile on his features.

Only to find the scarf still under his pillow for a second evening.

The next day opened, the grounds filled with snow, and more falling all around. It was beautiful to watch from the tower, but Dimitri had dressed in a short sleeve button up shirt, and some trousers he would usually wear when dancing the classical pieces he knew. He would be able to move freely enough in what he was wearing, and he’d thought nothing more of it as he headed out of the common room to the Music Room.

He was early when he arrived, so the Ravenclaw sat at the piano, and began to softly play Franz Liszt - Liebestraum to pass the time until Nerisei arrived. It had been a while since Dimitri had played this piece, but after the first few bars the young man was back in full swing of his technique.

Beside the boy, on the stool, sat Nerisei’s scarf, too, which was long since over due, and now smelling very strongly of the Ravenclaw male.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpOtuoHL45Y
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let Me See You 1, 2, Step (Nerisei)   Let Me See You 1, 2, Step (Nerisei) EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 10:06 am

The past few days had been a bliss for the young witch. Since that day she had stumbled upon Dimitri, or he stumbled upon her, they had spent most of the days together. Nerisei had had a lot of fun studying with Dimitri. She had helped him with a few things he was stuck with -and she loved the way he kept tabbing his fingers every time- and meanwhile, she was revising as well. It was an interesting evening because she had the chance to see the way Dimitri was working and figure out the way he was thinking things. What mattered though, was that she had a lot of fun being with him. Not to mention that she couldn’t stop giggling after their game of Wizarding Chess.

The next day, they had spent their evening relaxing in the common room. She was curled up on one side of the sofa, while Dimitri was next to her. They were both reading books and enjoying the warmth of the fire. But Nerisei was mostly enjoying spending time with him. Even the smallest of things made her feel something again. She couldn’t figure out how, but he was pushing back the sadness and that incredibly dark part of her behind, bringing out the best she had. It was magnificent truly.

Nerisei was reading something classic. Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare. Of course, it was a sad love story that had a tragic ending, and sadly, it reminded her of Dimitri and her in a way. Though there were many differences between the two couples. First of all, Romeo loved Juliet. But Dimitri did not love Nerisei. Then, it was Juliet who was the ‘Princess’ in the story, with Romeo being of lower heritage. But in this story, it was Neri who was of ‘low’ heritage. At least in the Purebloods’ eyes. No matter the differences though, they -hopefully- wouldn’t have the same ending. Lost in her thoguhts, she had almost missed Dimitri’s offer. Thankfully though, she didn’t. She accepted, and then went off to bed, thinking about the day that would follow.

The day they would be dancing together.

It seemed like a small things, and truly, it wasn’t something special. But for Nerisei, this was something really important. She wanted to show Dimitri she could dance for more that one reasons. The first and obvious one, because she liked him. But the second one was because she wanted to prove to him that not only Purebloods carried the grace and the talent. It wasn’t the blood that defined them. It was their actions. And she wanted him to see that she could be everything a Pureblood girl was and even more.

As the morning came, the Ravenclaw witch took a nice shower and got ready. After a little bit of digging- and some magic- she had found an outfit that would allow her to move freely for the dancing that was to follow. Grabbing a pair of black dancing shoes that she had hidden somewhere in the corners of her trunk just in case, she grabbed her cloak and wand and exited the dorms and the Common Room.

As she neared the Music Room, the sound of the piano touched her ears and Nerisei smiled to herself. He was already busy, it seemed. Pushing the door open, the witch slipped inside and her smile grew bigger. Dimitri was sitting there, dressed in a crispy white shirt and a pair of pants, playing the piano as if he had just come out of a movie. God, why are you so hot?, she thought to herself as she walked closer. Nerisei recognised the piece he was playing for Liszt’s Liebestraum, and almost melted. He was playing beautifully, and the piece was so romantic.

“Busy already?” Neri asked, leaning over the piano with a big smile. Yes, she was obviously trying to get his attention. “I hope you are ready to teach me,” she added with a wink, doing a small twirl, and giggling. She had decided to let her dark curls down instead of pulling them up. According to her, it made her look sexier.

“What are we going to dance first?”

Outfit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let Me See You 1, 2, Step (Nerisei)   Let Me See You 1, 2, Step (Nerisei) EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 10:07 am

The song was uplifting for Dimitri. The complexities of the music bringing the utmost concentration to his features as he tried to keep to the music sheet before him. Liszt hadn’t made anything easy in this song, with the changing tempos, the change in the strength of the key tap and the excitement that ran through him as he played. All of it created the undeniable feeling of love that Liszt had been trying to create upon his composition.

The Ravenclaw was engulfed in his work, and hadn’t heard the opening or closing of the door behind him in that moment. Not that Dimitri minded, he’d never been shy about his talent, and today was not going to change that, either.

“Busy already?”

A smile touched Dimitri’s lips in that moment, but no reply came to the witch in a verbal manner. His fingers kept moving across the keys because it would be a crime to stop playing such a beautiful piece part way through. Of that much, Dimitri was sure Nerisei would understand. Though, she had caught him towards the end, and only a few bars later, Dimitri’s work was complete, the last note held slightly longer than particularly necessary in that moment as he looked up at Nerisei fully in that moment.

Her twirl made the boy blink -- he was not used to young ladies being so… -- he didn’t finish the sentence in his mind. Nerisei was, as he didn’t like to remember at times, not like the ladies from the Pureblood world. Did that make him think less of her? Most certainly not! But it made him catch himself as he tried not to judge her in comparison to those in his circles.

The question of whether he was ready made Dimitri bring his hands away from the keys -- very belatedly -- and he tried oh so very hard to come up with something to say, but the young man had never been in such a position, truthfully. Almost as if on cue, though, his mind supplied the line he would normally use when he was presented with a young lady at a Ball.

“You look very beautiful, Nerisei.” The boy complimented, hoping that he hadn’t said the wrong thing in that moment. But, a compliment couldn’t be a bad thing, could it?

When Nerisei asked which dance they were starting with, Dimitri pulled the music sheets towards him and turned to the songs he’d gathered. “I have a piece that will work nicely with a Viennese Waltz if you wanted to try that one. Though, in truth, most of the classical pieces would work for that one… And, I found another that we could attempt the tango with, too, but we don’t have to do that one if you’re not comfortable…”

Waitiing for her choice, Dimitri kept his eyes on her face, because her outfit… was vastly distracting, and he could not allow himself to succumb to thoughts that were out of place in his mind.

They were, after all, just friends.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let Me See You 1, 2, Step (Nerisei)   Let Me See You 1, 2, Step (Nerisei) EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 10:07 am

“You look very beautiful, Nerisei.”

The witch didn’t bother to hide the big smile that touched her lips as Dimitri spoke these words. It had been very long since the last time she had actually received a compliment. And to have your crush call you beautiful was more than a dream come true. Considering that he meant it, of course. Bad Dimitri was not a liar, that much Nerisei was sure of. He had always been honest with her, and was trying to treat her like any other normal person, despite him being Pureblood and her being… Muggleborn. He accepted her. Only if the rest of his kind could do the same…

“Thank you, sir. You look very handsome as well.” Nerisei said with a small curtsy and a giggle. It was fun being around him.

Her eyes followed him as he picked up his music sheets and she moved close to examine the pieces. As a fellow musician, she was more than aware of a lot of pieces that were beautiful and appropriate for their dancing practice. Nodding at what Dimitri was saying, Neri moved away to begin with her stretches before they started. “I am okay with all of them. We can do the Waltz first and then try the Tango. That’s if you can keep up with me.”

With a small smirk, she turned away from the gentleman in the room and stretched her body to warm up and prepare for the strenuous activities. She trusted Dimitri enough to know that he would pick nothing but the best. All she had to do was enjoy the ride while it lasted.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let Me See You 1, 2, Step (Nerisei)   Let Me See You 1, 2, Step (Nerisei) EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 10:08 am

Dimitri let out a soft chuckle at the witch’s words that were returned to him. Without the demure expressions of a lady, Dimitri found it to be refreshing. Nerisei said exactly what she wanted to, and he liked that quality in her. “Thank you,” Dimitri replied softly in that moment.

At the choice of trying the Waltz first, Dimitri nodded his understanding and moved through the options until he landed on one of the more fun pieces. The Second Waltz. Drawing his wand from his belt, Dimitri softly cast the charm that would make the piano play itself to the piece of music.

“We’ll see who can’t keep up!” Dimitri replied, putting his wand down on the piano. Moving to Nerisei and waiting for her to be ready before he placed his hand gently on her waist. “Ready?” He asked softly, almost on cue the music began and the room was filled with the soft melody.

Starting with the light sway of the dance, Dimitri fell easily in to leading Nerisei in the simple steps of the Waltz. This song wasn’t fast, so there was plenty of time for Dimitri to explain between steps what they would be doing next. It wasn’t clean, of course, but they were soon in to a flow together.

The smile on Dimitri’s lips only grew as they continued to move around the room in the waltz. The spins came easily, and even without a full length ball gown, Nerisei’s dress twirled beautifully nonetheless before they came back together once more. By the time the two of them had gotten to the part where, usually, there was a lift. Nerisei barely had the time to think about what Dimitri had said before his hands both moved to her waist and he lifted her up in a spin with ease.

For a slight man, Dimitri had muscle, but it didn’t really show through as it might in others his age.

As he set her down, the music came to an end around them, and Dimitri stood -- in retrospect that he would have much later -- quite close to the witch, hands still upon her waist, and foreheads almost touching. Both their breathing a little heavier…

A moment.

Two.

And Dimitri moved away, back to the piano that was ready to play the song again. “Would you like to do that one again, or another?” Dimitri asked, clearing his throat slightly in that moment as he looked over his music sheets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPiCejN-Wek
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let Me See You 1, 2, Step (Nerisei)   Let Me See You 1, 2, Step (Nerisei) EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 10:08 am

It didn’t take long for Nerisei to prepare her muscles for the dance. Afterall, the would only dance Ballroom dances and not anything too demanding. Dimitri was ready too, moving closer to her and placing his arm around her waist with ease. Nerisei’s breath hitched a bit, loving the way it felt to be in his arms. Her hand slipped into his just in time, while the other went around his back. She was out of shape, but she still remembered the basics.

“Ready?”

With a nod, Nerisei started moving along with Dimitri just as the music started. The song wasn’t fast, and Dimitri made sure to explain to her every step so that she would be prepared for what was to follow. It was lovely to be in his arms, flowing around the room as if they were dancing in a real Ball. To Nerisei, it felt all the same. Because, if she ever had to go, there would be no one else she would like to dance with more than Dimitri. The smile on her lips grew more and more with each passing second. She was getting the hang of it quite fast, and it required less and less thinking. It was simply… happening.

They were fitting quite perfectly, to be honest, and the spins were quite easy to achieve. Nerisei was really worried about the more complicated things, because it had been a while since the last time she was able to dance any Ballroom dance. But also because Dimitri was somewhat a pro to them, having grown up to dancing these things from a very young age. Nerisei wanted to impress him, and definitely not make a fool of herself. She would be so ashamed if she messed up. Though what she wasn’t quite prepared for, was the lift. The witch didn’t have time to think it through when Dimitri said it. So, normally, her eyes went wide as both of his hands found her waist, lifting her with ease. Nerisei didn’t hold in the giggle that escaped her lips as she came down. A huge smile was plastered on her face, and her eyes were shining. She was happy.

The music ended soon after and that was when Nerisei finally understood the close proximity between them. Their foreheads were almost touching and he still had his arms firmly wrapped around her. Nerisei caught her lower lip between her teeth, unsure of what to do as they both stood there, chests heaving. She could feel his breath fanning her face and the Ravenclaw witch almost closed her eyes at that. He was close. So much closer than any boy had been.

But then, he moved away and Nerisei finally closed her eyes. It was incredibly hard for her to hold back the whine as his body heat moved away. She liked him close. She liked him touching her. And she shouldn’t. If she wanted to remain sane, she had to stop herself from giving in to these temptations. But… how could she? He was… everything she ever wanted. And even more.

“Hmm?” Nerisei stared at Dimitri, who had asked her a question.But she was so lost in her thoughts that she had almost not heard him. Thankfully, her brain had caught his question even if she didn’t. “Oh! We.. We could try the Tango now, I guess. See what fits us better?” She had to get a grip, and she had to do it fast.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

As Dimitri waited for Nerisei to pick what they were going to do next, he ran his hand through his hair, pushing it back from his eyes once more as he looked through the options he’d brought with him. It took a few moments, but eventually Nerisei came up with the response that she would like to try the tango. He hadn’t believed that the witch would wish to do the Waltz too many times. It was rather prudish, and Dimitri knew it wasn’t particularly her style.

“Tango…” He mused, finding something that would work. “I have something… El Tango de Roxanne. It’s from a film, I believe, I’m not one hundred percent sure. We can start with the basics, though, and, if you enjoy it, we can add in a number of the more complicated steps…” Dimitri offered, setting the music up once more, before returning to stand before Nerisei.

“Have you done this one before?” He asked, taking her hand in his, and then putting his other hand on her waist, drawing her close to him, until they were touching. “It’s… very close.” Dimitri continued, trying not to falter too much on that. “So, if you get uncomfortable, I’ll understand.” He continued, offering a small smile of encouragement.

The music started in that moment, and Dimitri set them in to the basic steps. “So, it’s slow, slow, quick, quick, slow.” Dimitri explained, making sure Nerisei had chance to understand before they turned once more, repeating the process. It took them a number of turns before Nerisei fell in to the rhythm with him, but Dimitri was patient, leading her around the room in the same manner each time, until he felt confident she could bring in the spins when needed, too.

By the time the song had finished for the first time, they had the moves down well, and Dimitri let the piano start itself up again. “We’ll try a couple of different moves this time. There’s one, where you extend one leg out behind you, and both parties sink towards the floor, a dip, of sorts, I guess… I’m not very good at explaining…

“And then, I assume you’ve seen the tango where the ladies always flick their legs up between the man’s legs? We can try that, too… though, that does move in to a lift.... We’ll see how we get on.” Dimitri said, readying them to start again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siIpIMcuYmo
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let Me See You 1, 2, Step (Nerisei)   Let Me See You 1, 2, Step (Nerisei) EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 10:09 am

There were many choices when it came down to the Tango. It seemed like most composers toved to write music for this type of dance.Was it the love? The passion? Because, in a way, the songs were the feelings the composers were going through at that moment. They were expressing themselves through their pieces, and the dancers simply brought it to life. And this was what Dimitri and Nerisei wanted to do. Besides have fun, of course.

“I have something… El Tango de Roxanne. It’s from a film, I believe, I’m not one hundred percent sure. We can start with the basics, though, and, if you enjoy it, we can add in a number of the more complicated steps…”

A small laugh escaped Neri’s lips as she heard Dimitri’s choice. “The Moulin Rouge!” The witch exclaimed. Of course, Dimitri had no idea what she was talking about, since we were talking about old Muggle movies. But the Moulin Rouge was one of the most beautiful and popular movies out there. It surprised her that he even knew the piece! But, after all, we were talking about Dimitri. He always searched for more. Broadening his knowledge with everything he could.

What made her slightly nervous though, was the fact that the piece was.. Well… hot. And demanding. It was a lover’s call, to his woman. A courtesan of the Moulin Rouge. The couple was in love but, life did not allow them to be together. They were, to put it simply, from two different worlds. But that certainly didn’t stop them from loving each other more than anything. From defying every rule, and trying everything to be together. And that was the power of love, someone would say. Nothing could stop you, for love gives you the strength that you need to surpass everything.

“Have you done this one before?”

Dimitri asked as he came close to her, wrapping one hand around her waist and pulling her close to his body. “Not with a man, I haven’t.”
Their chests were touching and their faces were very close. Every part of her body was glued to him, one way or another. At the male’s explanation of it being ‘very close’, Nerisei let out a small laugh and tilted her head to look into his eyes. “I’ve noticed,” she teased just as the music started. The familiar piece hit her ears and Nerisei closed her eyes for the slightest of moments, feeling the tempo.

“So, it’s slow, slow, quick, quick, slow.”

“Slow, slow, quick, quick, slow…,” Neri repeated to herself, making sure not to forget. Truth be told, she loved this piece, and dancing was all about the heart. That’s what she thought, at least. Just like music, you just had to let your heart lead the way, and trust yourself. The tango was a game between two lovers. Every step, every twirl, every lift… it was a chapter of a story that was being written right then and there. They spent all of the song moving around the dancefloor in a steady manner. Dimitri was very patient with her, leading her throughout the song and helping her with her steps. It took some time- and a couple of giggles- until Nerisei got the handle of it, but by the end of the song, the basic steps seemed easy. It seemed like she had an exceptional teacher.

Though there was another thing she had to deal with. The butterflies in her stomach that he was causing. It wasn’t her fault really, but the way their bodies were moving against each other, ignited a fire in her. She was feeling the passion. She was feeling him. And she loved it. The way the moved, the way he was holding her tight against him. A moan threatened to slip but she kept it locked inside with a bite on her lower lip. This was driving her nuts.

The music stopped and the young Ravenclaws came to a halt. Though Dimitri didn’t let go this time. Instead, he allowed the piano to start once again, while he proposed they could try out a few different moves this time. Now that they had the groundwork, they could, gradually, add more things to their routine. His attempt of explaining to the witch the different moves left Nerisei kind of confused. It wasn’t that he was bad at explaining, far from it actually. It was simply the fact that she didn’t know how to do all that.

Truthfully, she remembered a lot of lifts and amazing moves she had learn. Sadly, she had never been able to do them since she never actually had a partner. Dancing with other girls was not ideal when it came down to that department. But, since Dimitri was able to lift her during the Waltz, they could try a few lifts in the Tango as well. Small little things at the start, and see where that would take them.

As Dimitri readied them for another start, Nerisei moved along with him, feeling way more confident than before. As the intro touched her ears, Nerisei prepared herself for the first move she had in mind. “Lean with me,” was all the witch said, and at the sharp entrance of the song, Nerisei moved on the right, extending her left leg and arching their joined hands upwards. The move wasn’t so difficult, and she was really glad that it had come way better than she expected.

Both of them went back to their usual stance, before moving around the dancefloor once again. Basic steps were everything. Nerisei made sure to do a few half-twists, once in a while, but she didn’t stray much from the safe side. She kept playing Dimitri’s words over and over in her head, not wanting to miss the rhythm, even though that was highly impossible. She was a musician, for God’s sake!

“I wanna try something” Was all the witch said, preparing Dimitri for the next move she had in mind. Nerisei kept dancing around, waiting for the change of music once again. She wanted this to be as perfect as possible. “Stop at the next bar.”

And sure enough, Dimitri followed her lead, stopping at the next bar. Nerisei held on to him as she did some figure eights, before hooking her leg around his right hip, in some sort of a back kick. After that, she was back on the basic stance, following the music as she once again started moving.

A few seconds later, Nerisei wanted to try one last thing. She didn’t want to initiate any lifts, afraid of weather they were ‘appropriate’. If any lifts would be added, it would be on Dimitri to choose. Though for what she had in mind, Dimitri didn’t have to do much. “Just hold on tight,” the witch instructed. And before Dimitri had the chance to say anything, Nerisei came down to some sort of a split, before pulling herself up. After that, she basically allowed Dimitri to lead the way, since she was running out of most ideas. The finale would be his.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let Me See You 1, 2, Step (Nerisei)   Let Me See You 1, 2, Step (Nerisei) EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 10:09 am

Dimitri followed Nerisei’s wishes with the first move, leaning with her, supporting their weight and keeping them both steady before they came back up, moving swiftly in to the normal rhythm of the dance once more in that moment. Where many people would have gone with the sultry mood, Dimitri just couldn’t master it, every now and again a flicker of a smile touched his features, showing he was enjoying himself very, very much with dancing with Nerisei.

How could you not smile when you were dancing with such a beautiful woman, after all?

And, capable.

The closeness was not ideal with a woman as beautiful as Nerisei, Dimitri’s eyes held steady on her, but the close proximity was never going to a good thing. Especially later… Shaking the thought away, Dimitri tried not to think about the smell of coconut that was lulling his senses as they moved together, bodies in tune to the music and making the song their own in that moment.

Once again, Nerisei told him what she wanted to do, and Dimitri nodded his understanding to her wishes, and when the time came, the young man paused at the end of the bar, letting Nerisei move from as she wished, creating one of the many signature moves of the Tango in that moment. Her leg wrapping around his hip, drawing them closer, and making Dimitri’s breath hitch subtly in the back of his throat.

But there was no time to deal with that, both of them much too professional to pause, they moved back in to the steps once more, working around the floor flawlessly now. The basics, they both had. Being musicians made moving with the song easy.

For perhaps a bar or two.

Nerisei’s next witch left Dimitri with little time to really ask before she sank down in to a split. Dimitri took her weight for the move, and easily righted her when the moment was done. But the boy’s eyes had gone wide as he fell in to step.

The few steps that followed were ones that lacked any particular focus, Dimitri working on auto pilot in that moment. Not thinking about what had just happened was the best way forward, he decided in that moment, quickly hurring to tell Nerisei what he wanted.

“On the final bar, bring your right knee up to my waist… and trust me.” Dimitri told the witch softly, keeping up the work until that point.

When Nerisei’s knee moved up towards his waist, Dimitri’s hand came just above her knee and guided it so that she was tucked securely to him. Eyes on hers, Dimitri kept his face in the sultry expression that was necessary, holding it for a moment before the last turn, in which he half turned Nerisei so that she was almost lying parallel, looking up at him as he half bent to hold her, and their position.

Perhaps forty seconds passed before Dimitri righted them both, his hand releasing her thigh. Though they were still so close to one another. Breath mingling in that moment.

Say something!

But nothing came from Dimitri’s lips in that moment. They simply stood, much too close for Dimitri’s comfort, taking in what they’d done.

It was only when the music started again that Dimitri realised they hadn’t moved, and came back from the rush of adrenaline to the moment. “I’ll just get that…” Dimitri insisted, finally letting the witch go to hurriedly shut off the piano from playing the song for a third time.

“I’ve got some water…” Dimitri said, getting his bag and producing a bottle of water for Nerisei. “You said… you’ve never danced the tango with a man. You danced it with a woman?” Dimitri asked, curiosity getting the better of him. Did that mean Nerisei was… He couldn’t be sure, but he was curious now as he opened a second bottle of water and took a small sip.

http://dancemanhattan.com/instructors/daniel_trenner/img/daniel_trenner.jpg
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Let Me See You 1, 2, Step (Nerisei)   Let Me See You 1, 2, Step (Nerisei) EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 10:10 am

Thankfully for her, Dimitri was a great leader to whatever he was doing, it seemed. So when she had gone back to her basic steps, he immediately figured out that she was simply out of ideas to offer. They danced around for some more, the music coming closer to an end with every passing second. To be honest, she didn’t know what she was supposed to do more, so she was glad when Dimitri finally spoke up, informing her of what to do before the song was over.

“On the final bar, bring your right knee up to my waist… and trust me."

And Neri did exactly what she was told. On the final step, she moved up her knee towards his waist, ready to follow anything he had in mind. But when his hand wrapped around her thigh, pulling her flush against him, Nerisei felt as if all the air had been knocked out of her. His fingers left tingles as he turned her halfway, before bending her back. Her eyes remained glued to his, the sultry look he was keeping along with the tingles his fingers were creating as they touched her bare skin was too much for the Ravenclaw witch.

Had she died and gone back to heaven?

The music was  over but Dimitri remained there, holding her safely in his arms. Nerisei was staring up at him, trying to figure out what exactly his eyes were trying to tell her but she couldn’t. She was too lost in her own thoughts -that happened to be really, really dirty- to figure out anything else. How had she agreed to this? What was she thinking? He was a walking temptation for her. The forbidden fruit. Yet, she wasn’t able to keep herself from wanting to have a bite. Not just a bite, actually. Nerisei wanted to devour him.

It felt like an eternity had passed before he pulled her up, but even then, they were still too close for her to think clearly. One of her hands was grasping his shoulder for balance, and the other was cupping his neck. Their faces were so close that their breaths were fanning each others’ faces. Nerisei had to bite her lip to keep from leaning in and biting his. Right after she kissed him, of course. But no, she couldn’t do it.

It was then that Nerisei noticed how good he actually smelled. Her eyes fluttered close, inhaling deep, his scent filling her nostrils and sending her to oblivion. Just one taste… that was all she wanted. And they were so close… She could just lean in ever so slightly and their lips would connect…

Suddenly, the music started playing again and Nerisei’s eyes snapped open, just as Dimitri finally released her and moved away. The loss of his warmth hit her immediately, and she almost reached forward to pull him back to her, but refrained from doing so. Why was everything so complicated? Why couldn’t things be… simple? Dimitri stopped the piano from playing the song for the third time, and instead offered her a bottle of water. Neri took it from him with a small nod and a ‘thank you’, before, once again, putting some space between them.
She didn’t want to. She wanted to stay into his arms the whole night. But Nerisei figured that the Pureblood male would probably be uncomfortable. And she never wanted to do anything to cause him discomfort.

“You said… you’ve never danced the tango with a man. You danced it with a woman?”

As the question left Dimtri’s mouth, Nerisei turned to look at him ready to answer with a quick ‘yes’ but instead she stopped. Why was he asking her that? Confusion took over her features for a small moment as the Ravenclaw witch was trying to understand what was exactly that Dimitri liked to know. And then it hit her. Dimitri thought that the reason she hadn’t touched with a man was because she was into women. The witch almost spit out her water as her eyes widened with the realisation.

“Oh no,no,no! I’m… Oh god..” Nerise’s face turned as red as a tomato, and she ran her fingers through her curls, messing them up a bit.

“Uhh.. how to put this… Muggle boys don’t particularly like Ballroom dances. They barely like dancing at all. Unlike you, most of them aren’t taught how to be a gentleman. So, in the Dance school, we hat girl partners. We made do with what we had basically.”

Nerisei took some time to sip some more water, calming down her racing heart that was ready to jump out of her chest. Damn, Dimitri looked even hotter now that he was all riled up from their dance. Her eyes darted upwards, as if she was glaring at an unknown God, before returning to the floor. “I am not… that. I..,”

Neri gulped as her eyes slowly lifted from the floor to look at Dimitri. “I like,” You, the voice in her head said. “Men.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let Me See You 1, 2, Step (Nerisei)   Let Me See You 1, 2, Step (Nerisei) Empty

Back to top Go down

Let Me See You 1, 2, Step (Nerisei)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next