Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

Chester Millstone, Tessa Greene

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Look at these phtograhs ( One shot)
Even When Clothes Has Limits ( Open ) Emptyby Tessa Greene Today at 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Even When Clothes Has Limits ( Open ) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Even When Clothes Has Limits ( Open ) Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Even When Clothes Has Limits ( Open ) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Even When Clothes Has Limits ( Open ) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Even When Clothes Has Limits ( Open )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Even When Clothes Has Limits ( Open ) Empty
PostSubject: Even When Clothes Has Limits ( Open )   Even When Clothes Has Limits ( Open ) EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:35 pm

Camille had been enjoying looking through the shops of Diagon Alley, and she had especially loved the clothing jobs Diagon Alley had to offer, and she had enjoyed being able to look and sometimes even buy clothing. Then soon she found another clothing shop, and she walked in it and she said. " This place is very rich " she said with a grin.

Which was very true, and she had grown up around wealthy wizarding wear, and she had grown used to its clothing, and she had knew right off the bat this place was a wealthy shop. Since her mother had sometimes talked about the shop, and she soon looked and she said.

" The clothing here is so fancy. " she said with a smile. Then soon she knew Marques would not want to be in a shop that offered any time of rich clothing since he had despised their parents to the core, and would only visit go to Knockturn Alley since he was curious, and as well as going to Diagon Alley with Camille.

Camille soon looked, and she said. " How much would these outfits cost? " she asked the clerk. Then resumed looking around.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Even When Clothes Has Limits ( Open )   Even When Clothes Has Limits ( Open ) EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 11:03 pm

Auorra walked into the shop looking for some good green gowns. Honestly she needed a new one. She had brought one last week but that had grown out of Rich fashion today so she had to have another one. She went looking into the clothes. She bumped into a seemingly eleven year girl causing her drop the current gown in her arms. She rubbed her head and stood up and said,"I'm sorry ". She wondered if the girl was a mud blood but waved that possibility away.

She then picked up the dress and dusted it off. She put it back on the racket and picked up a more fancier and expensive green gown. It was quite a bit revealingly too. In other words not that bad for Auorra's taste. She walked up to the clerk and said,"Please put this on my account thank you". She then walked away gracefully to Camille and said,"Hey are you looking for a dress?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Even When Clothes Has Limits ( Open )   Even When Clothes Has Limits ( Open ) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 11:00 pm

Camille looked and she looked at the girl who said sorry to the clerk, and she watched the girl and wondered if she was really rich to be shopping here, and she soon looked and she listened as the girl told the clerk to put it on her account, and Camille wondered what account could she have been talking about it.

Then soon Camille looked as the girl came over to here and asked if she was looking for a dress, and she said. " I guess, I am just not sure what I would look good in. Since I am a girl of bright colors and all those crazy things. Also my name is Camille Valois by the way. " she said with an smile to the older girl.

" I am going into my first year by the way, and I am also a pureblood. " she said and she soon asked. " Do you go to Hogwarts, and if you do what house are you in? " she asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Even When Clothes Has Limits ( Open )   Even When Clothes Has Limits ( Open ) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 2:08 am

Auorra's parents usually pay for more expensive things for her and she usually shopped here. So it wasn't a surprise when the clerk just added the price to her account. Hey she was rich so that was one of the greatest thing about being born a Le Fay.

Auorra smiled when the girl introduced herself. Auorra then proceeded to introduce herself,"My name is Auorra Le Fay". She smiled confidently and thought and pointed at a lightish yellow gown that Auorra immediately knew would be perfect for Camille. She said,"That yellow gown would look perfect on you". It was also cute too.
Auorra then said,"I'm a half blood and I'm a seventh year Slytherin". Auorra wanted shout the most fabulous house in the world but managed to keep it down. It was only fitting that Auorra went to Slytherin due to her shallow and manipulative nature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even When Clothes Has Limits ( Open )   Even When Clothes Has Limits ( Open ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Even When Clothes Has Limits ( Open )
Page 1 of 1