Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

Josie LeBlanc

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Where Champions Are Remembered ( Open ) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Where Champions Are Remembered ( Open ) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Where Champions Are Remembered ( Open ) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Where Champions Are Remembered ( Open ) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Where Champions Are Remembered ( Open ) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Where Champions Are Remembered ( Open )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Where Champions Are Remembered ( Open ) Empty
PostSubject: Where Champions Are Remembered ( Open )   Where Champions Are Remembered ( Open ) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 10:28 pm

Parker had always enjoyed the the trophy room, since he felt like it made him smile seeing all of those people who got honored for their achievements and not being forgotten. The sixteen year old felt that people deserved to be honored.

Then soon the sixteen year old looked around the room and he wondered how this people could do so many great things and be remembered and then he knew that he would maybe one day be in here, but he knew that achieving that would take hard work.

Since he knew that people who work hard can achieve the impossible and not think about since his father raised him to do that, and that step-mother who he considered his mother did the same for him.

Since they were people who were good and compassionate and cared about others and that everyone can do anything. Then soon he resumed looking at the trophies.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Where Champions Are Remembered ( Open ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where Champions Are Remembered ( Open )   Where Champions Are Remembered ( Open ) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 4:05 pm

Quinn wanted something to do and to be in a quiet place and away from the other Hufflepuff's who were being loud and she needed some quiet to be alone. When she reached the Trophy room, she began to write in her journal that she liked to carry around with her when she wanted the freedom to write about something that she felt like doing.

When she walked into the trophy room she saw that there was someone else in there. She felt bad for interrupting him, when the door shut it made an echo and she knew that she couldn't just walk out of the room because whoever the boy was knew she was already in there due to the door closing.

"Sorry, I didn't think anyone else was in here" Quinn apologized. Her mother always taught her to be kind to people even if they didn't want it.
Back to top Go down

Where Champions Are Remembered ( Open )
Page 1 of 1