Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
I shouldn't be here probably (Open) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
I shouldn't be here probably (Open) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
I shouldn't be here probably (Open) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
I shouldn't be here probably (Open) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
I shouldn't be here probably (Open) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

I shouldn't be here probably (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

I shouldn't be here probably (Open) Empty
PostSubject: I shouldn't be here probably (Open)   I shouldn't be here probably (Open) EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 9:11 pm

Christina have heard so many stories why she shouldn't go to the Frobbiden Forest. She just didn't really believe most of the stories. She didn't even believe in fairytales already years, also she knew santa wasn't real. She sighef on that thought. If santa was real then she would have gotten presents for every year but she never got single present on Christmas Eve and she wasn't thad bad kid. She just sighed one more time and walked into that forest.

The first few minutes weren't thar bad actually. She soon hearx footsteps ot so near here. That made her to be bit scared since stories might be true. She looked around her but didn't see anyone but soon she heard the footsteps adain. She took her wand out just in the case. "Who is there?" She asked and her voicr was shaking a bit sine she was bit of scared.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I shouldn't be here probably (Open)   I shouldn't be here probably (Open) EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 3:35 pm

Damien knew it was wrong to go there. He knew it was forbidden to go in there and he was aware of the dangers that the forest contained. But his curiosity got the best of him so he sneaked out of his dorm and put on some jeans, a jumper and sneakers. He traveled through the corridors and exited the castle, heading to the edge of the forest. When he got there, he realised that the edge wasn't enough to satisfy his curiosity so he took a deep breath and entered.

He walked for a bit, with his wand on his hand but his arm hanging by his side. It wasn't as bad as it seemed but he got bored and couldn't find the courage to dig deeper into the forest so he decided to return. But then, things got scary. He heard footsteps close to him. Raising his left arm, which held the wand, he walked towards the source of the noise. And then he heard a young girl's voice asking who was there. He kept his wand up and finally showed up in front of her. ''What are you doing here ?'' he asked the girl whom he recognized as a Hufflepuff.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I shouldn't be here probably (Open)   I shouldn't be here probably (Open) EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 4:25 pm

Christina kept wand in her hand strongly in front of her and began slowly walk towards the footsteps and soon saw there a boy who was few years older than her. He was probably a Ravenclaw if she remembered right. When he asked wjat she did here then she wondered what woukd be good answer for it.

"Well, let's say curiosity if this forest is so dangerous as peoole say," she said then honestly this time. She can speak honestly but not always. "And why you are here?" She asked from boy when crossed her hands on her chest. It was some kind of habit whe she wanted to seem serious. She hoped that boy will be honest with her too and won't tell anyone that she was here, just to get her in trouble and mostly he himself would be in trouble too. She smiled on that thought since there is no way he would tell about it to any professor.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I shouldn't be here probably (Open)   I shouldn't be here probably (Open) EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 4:41 pm

He hesitated. But he ended up saying ''Curiosity got the best of me... I didn't know what was so dangerous about this forest but I wanted to check it out'' He lowered his arm and consequently his wand. He felt a little relieved. At least he wasn't alone in those creepy woods. But he wouldn't like to get caught.

''We should probably hurry back inside. I don't know if there are any teachers patrolling this area. I REALLY don't want to get caught'' He looked around, starting to hear noises. ''And this place is creepy. Also, it's getting cold'' he said, feeling how strong the wind was that night. He tried to look up to the sky to see if there were many clouds but the forest was really dense in that area and it covered the night sky. He started walking away, heading towards the edge of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I shouldn't be here probably (Open)   I shouldn't be here probably (Open) EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 11:44 pm

"I see," little hufflepuff girl said with a small smile. She did lower her hand with wand now too. Rhis boy didn't seem to he dangerous at all. She did listen what he said next and just sighed. She actually wanted to explore forest more.

"I don't really wanna get caught too. I have no idea if professors patrol this area or not," she said with a weak smike now. She was a little pissed that she had to go back already. Also it was getting colder by every minute now. "It's not that creepy like people said it would be. It's getting cold outside yep," she said to boy. When he walked towards exit of the forest then Christina djd run after him. "Wait for me too," she even said out loud. She didn't wanna be here alone now and she had no idea how to get out here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I shouldn't be here probably (Open)   I shouldn't be here probably (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

I shouldn't be here probably (Open)
Page 1 of 1