Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
DADA: Lesson Three - Petrificus Totalus (Years 1-4) - Page 4 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
DADA: Lesson Three - Petrificus Totalus (Years 1-4) - Page 4 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
DADA: Lesson Three - Petrificus Totalus (Years 1-4) - Page 4 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
DADA: Lesson Three - Petrificus Totalus (Years 1-4) - Page 4 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
DADA: Lesson Three - Petrificus Totalus (Years 1-4) - Page 4 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

DADA: Lesson Three - Petrificus Totalus (Years 1-4)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

DADA: Lesson Three - Petrificus Totalus (Years 1-4) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DADA: Lesson Three - Petrificus Totalus (Years 1-4)   DADA: Lesson Three - Petrificus Totalus (Years 1-4) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 2:51 am

For the most part, the girl's plan worked. The Hufflepuff was now headed in her direction, likely to be her partner which was perfect. Severine wasn't all into this whole partner work thing but in order to pass this class, graduate and fufill her destiny, she needed to make an acquaintance and find a partner. She would have honestly preferred to start at the top, but everyone needed to start somewhere and if the bottom was where it was, then that was where she'd start as long as the girl didn't turn up as a Muggleborn.

The Hufflepuff wasn't the most appealing girl, not in appearance anyways but slowly, Severine would change her and she would become more like her and less like the person she was now, or at least that was the plan.

"I don't need anyone," Severine said sharply, cutting her off, "what I need is to graduate and to do that, I suppose a partner is needed because that is what the directions are." Severine was glad that the girl needed a partner however and did try not to scare her away so in attempts to not make her feel like a complete idiot, she gave another semi-warm smile. I'm Severine Louisa Catherine Frances Charlot, Heiress to the Palace of Monaco," the girl gave a slight curtsy, "and it's a pleasure to meet you Anastasiya," Severine concluded in her heavy French accent. She noticed the girl too had an accent that was not familiar around this side of the world.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: DADA: Lesson Three - Petrificus Totalus (Years 1-4)   DADA: Lesson Three - Petrificus Totalus (Years 1-4) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 3:06 am

Anya's eyes moved back and forth as the Gryffindor introduced herself. She wished that there had been a sign over her that read, "WARNING: My name is longer than you attention span." The Hufflepuff had always been a fan of nicknames. She saw a name as something that everyone was given at birth. She had no choice in what she was named, but she did get a say in what her nickname could be. She liked Anya, because it was not the first choice. The more popular short of Anastasiya was Ana, so Anya had gone with the second option, which pretty much summed up how most people saw her; the second option.
"I'm going to address you as Sev, дa?" Anya asked mostly rhetorically. A bit frazzled, she corrected herself, "I mean, yes?" The brunette was a bit disappointed in herself. She was rather good at English and she was able to speak in perfect English most of the time, but there were some incidents where she slipped.

"Alright we should get started on this spell," She decided. "Would you like to have the first attempt?" Sev seemed like a "me first" type of person.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: DADA: Lesson Three - Petrificus Totalus (Years 1-4)   DADA: Lesson Three - Petrificus Totalus (Years 1-4) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 4:35 pm

Severine didn't accept nicknames. Had her name supposed to have be Sev then her parents would have named her Sev. However her name was Severine for a reason. Names were neat and proper, much like the Charlot family and all of Severine's names were special in the own way as they'd been passed down from generation to generation. "Severine is fine," the blonde said, accepting nonetheless. Her family had occasionally caled her something other than her name and that was Blanche which meant pale blonde in French, but no one else was allowed to address her as anything less than Severine Charlot.

At the girl's slip up, Severine instantly placed her accent, Russian. It had been a familiar accent when her family vacationed in Moscow three summers ago. "We should," the Gryffindor drawled on. "Of course I would," Severine added with a smile and a cursty drawing her wand. "Petrificus Totalus," the third year chanted confidently sending the spell flying at the Hufflepuff.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: DADA: Lesson Three - Petrificus Totalus (Years 1-4)   DADA: Lesson Three - Petrificus Totalus (Years 1-4) - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 6:28 pm

"Severine is fine."
The Hufflepuff whispered a quiet "oh." This girl seemed to be used to doing things her way. Anya wondered if she was destined to be a leader...or maybe a tyrant. She pondered this for a minute, but her thought was soon interrupted by Severine's spell.

Anya felt her arms clump against her sides, as if they had been attached with super glue. Before she knew it, her entire body was plummeting towards the thankfully cushioned ground.
Timber! Anya thought. She lay on the floor, unable to gain control of her limbs. She was taken a back by the fact that the spell only affected her limbs and motion. She was surprised that she still see in front of her. She was also able to hear those around her.

It was honestly a very confusing experience for the young girl, as she had never had this spell used on her before. She decided that she preferred full use of her body. Laying still tended to get boring particularly fast.
Back to top Go down
The Administrator

The Administrator

PostSubject: Re: DADA: Lesson Three - Petrificus Totalus (Years 1-4)   DADA: Lesson Three - Petrificus Totalus (Years 1-4) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 7:40 pm

Admin Closure of Class.

Thank you to those who have posted in this class - unfortunately the professor cannot finish up the class, so an admin will close it. Points will be given as follows:

10 points for attendance
5 points for any question being answered
Up to 15 points for participation

Thank you for your participation - this will still count as one of your three classes.

If you have any questions in regards to the points being handed out (either as a student or professor) please contact myself or another admin via PM to discuss them.

House Points
Alberi Woodston = 10 points for attendance
Kayleigh Walters = 10 points for attendance + 5 points for answer +15 points for participation = 30 points.
Ryder Yates = 10 points for attendance + 5 points for answer = 15 points.
Severine Charlot = 10 points for attendance + 10 points for answer = 20 points.

Anastasiya Viktorovna = 10 points for attendance + 10 points for participation = 20 points.
Elleon Caverly = 10 points for attendance + 10 points for participation = 20 points.
Stephen Han = 10 points for attendance

Lyra Browne = 10 points for attendance + 5 points for participation = 15 points.
Jacques Clement = 10 points for attendance + 5 points for participation = 15 points.
Luke Browne = 10 points for attendance
Tristan Grant = 10 points for attendance + 5 for participation = 15 points.

TOTAL:
Gryffindor: 75
Hufflepuff: 50
Ravenclaw: 15
Slytherin: 40
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DADA: Lesson Three - Petrificus Totalus (Years 1-4)   DADA: Lesson Three - Petrificus Totalus (Years 1-4) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

DADA: Lesson Three - Petrificus Totalus (Years 1-4)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3