Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

Jake Newbury, Josie LeBlanc

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue 14 Nov 2023 - 7:21
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Anyone interested in being Arden or Audrina's love interest and friends? Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri 3 May 2024 - 20:10

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Anyone interested in being Arden or Audrina's love interest and friends? Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri 3 May 2024 - 19:51

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Anyone interested in being Arden or Audrina's love interest and friends? Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 10:34

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Anyone interested in being Arden or Audrina's love interest and friends? Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue 23 Apr 2024 - 19:47

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Anyone interested in being Arden or Audrina's love interest and friends? Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon 22 Apr 2024 - 20:34

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Anyone interested in being Arden or Audrina's love interest and friends?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Anyone interested in being Arden or Audrina's love interest and friends? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone interested in being Arden or Audrina's love interest and friends?   Anyone interested in being Arden or Audrina's love interest and friends? EmptySun 3 Apr 2016 - 17:39

Anyone interested in being Arden or Audrina's love interest and friends? Matthew-matthew-daddario-38979625-245-245

Arden Snow is a fifth year Ravenclaw and is the oldest between him and his twin sister Audrina. He is loyal and a gentleman and knows how to treat a lady right. He is a Heterosexual.

Anyone interested in being Arden or Audrina's love interest and friends? Tumblr_lvaiyaYRNn1r4mqg3o2_500

Audrina Snow is the youngest twin. She is a fifth year Hufflepuff and very kind and sweet. She isn't as outgoing as her older twin brother but she does have her moments. Audrina is also Bisexual.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in being Arden or Audrina's love interest and friends?   Anyone interested in being Arden or Audrina's love interest and friends? EmptySun 3 Apr 2016 - 18:29

I have Jane! She's a fifth year Slytherin who is also a twin. I'm open for any ideas you may have!!

Just a little background on Jane:

Jane is from America, she transferred to Hogwarts because of her parents business. Her twin brother didn't want to leave because their parents only wanted a daughter but unfortunately got him as well. Jane misses her brother and is now rebelling against her parents. Her real name is Rosalie Jane, but she's going to Hogwarts as a British child named Jane. She's quite the actress xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in being Arden or Audrina's love interest and friends?   Anyone interested in being Arden or Audrina's love interest and friends? EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 13:35

Maybe Audrina and Jane could get to know one another and maybe become friends. They could bond about being a twin. And is your brother created? Because maybe him and Arden can post somewhere?

As for Arden and Jane, maybe they could thread as well?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in being Arden or Audrina's love interest and friends?   Anyone interested in being Arden or Audrina's love interest and friends? EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 14:14

Wellllllll, I have Madison Bishop here, twin sister of Melody Bishop. The two girls are super popular and have their own gang, so we can either have a plot where your charries hate the Bishop twins and or are bullied by them; or, alternatively, we can have the Bishop twins being nice to them because they want stuff (for example, getting Arden to do their HW for them).

I also have Chrisy Lynn, who is a .. 6th, I believe? year Ravenclaw and in desperate need for good, genuine friends. She's bullied a lot, and mostly keeps to herself. She's slightly depressed, so some loving friends would be great. Just keep in mind I don't intend for her to get 100% better, because I do have a plot going on with Jake and stuff, so just something that ensures she isn't 100% alone all the time (which, for the most part right now, she is.)

Let me know!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in being Arden or Audrina's love interest and friends?   Anyone interested in being Arden or Audrina's love interest and friends? EmptyMon 4 Apr 2016 - 19:05

It would be awesome if the twins hate each other Razz It would be a fun plot to do with the Bishop twins. As for Chrissy, both Arden and Audrina can thread with her
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in being Arden or Audrina's love interest and friends?   Anyone interested in being Arden or Audrina's love interest and friends? EmptyTue 5 Apr 2016 - 1:00

Well, Madison is usually quite nice outwardly; she's sociopathic, so she doesn't exactly come across as evil/mean-spirited unless she wants to, which is rarely. Usually, she's manipulative, a brilliant actress, and appears as a sweet innocent helpful person. In reality, though, she has no sympathy or empathy for anyone other than Melody and Finley. She's selfish, but also smart, so she's not gonna do anything to make herself look bad (unless, like I said before, she wants to, which is rarely).

I can't speak for Maddie (the writer of Melody) but I'm very certain that Melody is mostly the same, since they're identical twins. <3

What are some plots we can have between them, though? Like, Maddie/Mel would need a good reason to break their persona and outright show disdain/hate towards people. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in being Arden or Audrina's love interest and friends?   Anyone interested in being Arden or Audrina's love interest and friends? EmptyTue 5 Apr 2016 - 2:06

Well I can picture the twins using Audrina, but eventually I want her to come out of her shell, so maybe we can do something with that, which causes Arden to get involved.

And Audrina and Chrissy can be friends as well with Arden and Chrissy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in being Arden or Audrina's love interest and friends?   Anyone interested in being Arden or Audrina's love interest and friends? EmptyTue 5 Apr 2016 - 2:26

We can do both if you wanna!! And no. Will is living in America with their grandmother because he's unwanted.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in being Arden or Audrina's love interest and friends?   Anyone interested in being Arden or Audrina's love interest and friends? EmptyTue 5 Apr 2016 - 2:51

Okay awesome, would you like to start the threads or will you like me to?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in being Arden or Audrina's love interest and friends?   Anyone interested in being Arden or Audrina's love interest and friends? EmptyFri 15 Apr 2016 - 22:27

Okay I just recently made Brie Johnson! So if anyone wants to thread with her that would be awesome. I am open to anything for her. She is 21, both of her parents are dead. Her father died when she was 10 and her mother when she was 18. She lives alone in her family home and she is a Halfblood. Any suggestions and ideas are welcome!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in being Arden or Audrina's love interest and friends?   Anyone interested in being Arden or Audrina's love interest and friends? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in being Arden or Audrina's love interest and friends?
Page 1 of 1