Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Plots and Relationships  for Haylens characters (updated) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Plots and Relationships  for Haylens characters (updated) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Plots and Relationships  for Haylens characters (updated) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Plots and Relationships  for Haylens characters (updated) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Plots and Relationships  for Haylens characters (updated) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Plots and Relationships for Haylens characters (updated)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Plots and Relationships  for Haylens characters (updated) Empty
PostSubject: Plots and Relationships for Haylens characters (updated)   Plots and Relationships  for Haylens characters (updated) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 8:18 pm

Plots and Relationships  for Haylens characters (updated) 238-11"
Joshua Abbott
16 || Hufflepuff || Muggle-Born || Single
Humorous. Outgoing. Good at potions. Honest. Cares about what people think. Family-issues.

Joshua is a good conversationalist who has an opinion on everything. He is not afraid of telling people their faults, though he is afraid of owning up to his. He comes from a household where he was meant to be the perfect, straight, straight A, varsity muggle son that his parents had always wanted. Instead, he turned out to be a faulty, bisexual, wizard who secretly enjoys music. Needless to say, he and his family do not get along too well.

Looking for:
~ Romantic Interest
Someone who will not only be okay with Joshua's inability to keep his mouth shut, but someone who will help him discover who he is, not who the world wants him to be.
-Kaleb Ambrose (written by Ashton)  is going to be a potential love interest for Joshua, but I'm open to others as well.  
-It would be very interesting to have Joshua involved with a very bad influence. Could be fun.
~ Best Friend/Friends
-Felipe Cassan (written by Lor) and Joshua are going to be buddies, and well as Joshua and Gabrielle Fontaine (also written by Lor)
-At the moment, Joshua does not have many friends, so I'm open to anyone who wants to befriend him. He's a very easy guy to be friends with, though he can be offensive at times.
~"Enemy"
This is in quotations because I don't want anything too extreme in this department. More like someone who doesnt see eye to eye with Josh. I picture a lot of arguing.

Current Plots:
~ Future love interest with Kaleb Ambrose, probably not permanent, but I am unsure.
~Potion Buddies plot with Gabrielle Fontaine (written by Lor)
~Athlete buddies-turned-good-friends plot with Felipe Cassan (Lor)
~ No other plots at the moment.

Plots and Relationships  for Haylens characters (updated) 191-10
Anastasiya Viktorovna
15 || Hufflepuff || Half-blood || Shipped with Arden Snow
Helpful. Kind. Creative. Shy. Pushover. Lonely.

Anya is a very quiet poet. She is often by herself and she can be found in quiet places. Anya's mother left her and her father years ago and her household was never the same. Her father is distant and he drowns himself in his work, so Anya is alone for the most part. She does not like disappointing people, so she hardly ever says no when asked to do something, this leads to issues later on with people trying to use her.

Looking for:
~ Love Interest
This spot is taken by Arden Snow (written by Care)
~ Friends
Anya needs some good friends. She needs people who she feels comfortable around, especially since she is a prime target for use by people who dont want to do things themselves. She needs friends who will support her and her poetry and she needs to fill the void left by her family.

Current Plots:
~ Romantic plot with Arden Snow (written by Care)
~ Friendship/artistic plot with Stephen Han (written by Lor)
~"Friendship" plot with Severine Charlot (written by Jahs)
~Potion Minion plot with Madison Bishop (written by Mel)

Plots and Relationships  for Haylens characters (updated) 253-30
Mackenzie Faucette
26 || Journalist || Half-Blood || Single(at the moment)
Creative. Good Listener. Likeable. Control Freak. Too Trusting. Over-attached.

Mackenzie is a journalist for the daily prophet. She loves writing interesting articles that people will want to read. She lives alone in an apartment in London, England at the moment. Mackenzie is a kind person and she is a good, trustworthy friend, but she tends to get too caught up in what she thinks the world should be like, not what the world is. She needs people who will help her to see the truth in the world.

Looking for:
Love Interest
~Mackenzie needs a long term relationship with someone who will be good for her. She doesn't believe in nonexclusive. (I may be doing something with Kat as far as love interest goes, but Im not sure yet).
Friends
~Mackenzie is not a hard person to be friends with. She is the kind of girl who would have some really good gal pals. Y'know, the kind of girls who would hang out all of the time, doing anything and everything.

Current Plots:
~ None

These are just some ideas, but let me know if you have any different ideas!

Thank you, Lor for the template!

Last edited by Joshua Abbott on Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Plots and Relationships for Haylens characters (updated)   Plots and Relationships  for Haylens characters (updated) EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 12:37 am

I can offer Audrina for Josh, she is also a Hufflepuff and bisexual and I can offer Arden for Anya. He is a Ravenclaw and straight
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Plots and Relationships for Haylens characters (updated)   Plots and Relationships  for Haylens characters (updated) EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 3:07 am

What are Audrina and Arden like? What kind of plot would you have in mind?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Plots and Relationships for Haylens characters (updated)   Plots and Relationships  for Haylens characters (updated) EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 2:42 pm

Okay they're kind of hard to explain so I am going to post their profiles below Very Happy

Audrina Snow

Arden Snow
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Plots and Relationships for Haylens characters (updated)   Plots and Relationships  for Haylens characters (updated) EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 3:16 pm

I could definitely see Arden and Anya having a thing, or even just being good friends.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Plots and Relationships for Haylens characters (updated)   Plots and Relationships  for Haylens characters (updated) EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 3:18 pm

Razz I could see them together as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plots and Relationships for Haylens characters (updated)   Plots and Relationships  for Haylens characters (updated) Empty

Back to top Go down

Plots and Relationships for Haylens characters (updated)
Page 1 of 1