Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Uh oh (Serafina) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Uh oh (Serafina) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Uh oh (Serafina) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Uh oh (Serafina) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Uh oh (Serafina) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Uh oh (Serafina)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Uh oh (Serafina) Empty
PostSubject: Uh oh (Serafina)   Uh oh (Serafina) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 2:36 am

Adam was just walking around minding his own business, he left his daughter with his cousin and hoped that his little girl would be okay until he got back. Being a single father was hard, it definitely wasn't easy. Sometimes he wished that Reba ( the mother of his daughter) was alive so she could help him. The young boy knew that everything he did now would have to mean something. Not for him, but for little Annabel. She needed to be able to grow up and have the world at her feet. She was worth everything to him and no matter what happened, he would work hard to make sure she had everything.

He accidentally ran into someone and looked to see it was a female, his mother would kill him for running into a female. "I am so sorry" his mother was going to kill him when she found this all out.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Uh oh (Serafina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh (Serafina)   Uh oh (Serafina) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 2:50 am

University was going alright; they were both challenging and fun, which meant Serafina was satisfied. Seth Corbett was ... a problem ... but those added to the challenge, and she wasn't one to back down from things like that, especially not when her pride was at stake.

Today, however, was not one in which she had to fight for anything, and so, bag slung over one shoulder, Serafina headed towards the library. There were no classes today, but she would be darned if she was going to use her off day to visit her parents or siblings; no, that required energy and lots of mental preparation, something Serafina wasn't in the mood for. Instead, she would use the time to study and complete assignments, neither of which would be as half tiring as dealing with parents or family. As much as she cared for them... well, she cared about her needs more.

Since she wasn't expected to do anything physical, she was donning a simple dress instead of pants. It was one of the downsides of the job - the fashion, that is to say - but she had grown somewhat used to it. Rounding a corner, she felt a sudden jostle, and she was knocked backwards - not down, for she was far too quick on her feet and stable to allow that to happen (mostly thanks to years of poise training under strict tutors).

It was a male, and she raised an eyebrow very slightly at the apology. "Did nobody teach you to watch where you were going?" she asked, tone light and not holding any anger or negative connotations, for displaying things like that wasn't decent - however, she wasn't happy, not in the least.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Uh oh (Serafina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh (Serafina)   Uh oh (Serafina) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 2:15 pm

When the female came back as rude, he was a little confused. He had said he was sorry but obviously she didn't want to hear any of that. "I said I was sorry" Adam replied. He didn't want the girl to think that he wasn't sorry for bumping into her. The woman looked like she was a Pureblood and that could only mean that she didn't give a damn if he was sorry or not. But then he remembered who she was because of the fact that she also attended the University that he also went to.

"Allow me to introduce myself, I am Adam Sithlis" he offered his hand for her to shake it. He wanted to show this girl that he was sorry but she looked like she would make it hard for him considering who she was in blood wise. Adam waited to hear her name and for her to shake his hand, but then again he had a feeling she wouldn't do either.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Uh oh (Serafina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh (Serafina)   Uh oh (Serafina) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 2:35 pm

"I heard," she replied, in the same tone as before - polite, decent, and not in the least bit rude. Her words were a different matter, and had she not been smiling gently as she usually was, one might have deduced she was displeased. Of course, she was, but it didn't show on any of her features as she had been thought by so many tutors and many years of getting it wrong. In fact, it had only been something she very recently mastered, within the past few years or so.

She had been a quick learner on everything except irritation control, so to admit she had gotten it wrong until she was in her last year of Hogwarts was embarrassing, and she never admitted it to anyone.

At the name, she kept her smile the same, indicating (to anyone who knew her) that she was bored and not in the least bit intrigued by the male before her; but, it was a smile nevertheless, and it made her features seem friendly, and welcoming, almost. A look she had perfected ages ago. It was maintaining it that had taken her ages.

Reaching forward, she placed her hand in his, giving it the very tinest of squeezes before retracting her hand, the contact lasting no more than a second. It was the proper way she had been taught to shake hands, and it was what she stuck to. "Serafina," she told him, tone silky as always, not bothering with her last name. No, he was not worth it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uh oh (Serafina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh (Serafina)   Uh oh (Serafina) Empty

Back to top Go down

Uh oh (Serafina)
Page 1 of 1