Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
A Respectful Request (Hathor & Marcus) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:19 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
A Respectful Request (Hathor & Marcus) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
A Respectful Request (Hathor & Marcus) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
A Respectful Request (Hathor & Marcus) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
A Respectful Request (Hathor & Marcus) - Page 2 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

A Respectful Request (Hathor & Marcus)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A Respectful Request (Hathor & Marcus) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Respectful Request (Hathor & Marcus)   A Respectful Request (Hathor & Marcus) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 8:23 pm

Marcus followed Hathor to the fountain, motioning for Quintin to carry on without them. Marcus might be many things, but he was not the kind to spoil a Pureblood witch for her parents. Nobody wanted tainted goods, even if it was becoming increasingly popular to become such a thing these days.

Taking a seat a short way from the witch - neither one of them wanted this, so he was not going to force the issue.

To the questions of the library and then to a piano, Marcus nodded. "Our library is quite good, perhaps not overly boastful, but you may add to it to suit your needs." Marcus replied, money would never be an object for him, so she could spend it as she wanted. "And we have a music room, I'm sure all of your musical needs can be satisfied there."

Marcus paused, looking off across the grounds with little and less interest. He'd seen it too often to truly appreciate the beauty of it anymore. It was home, and home would always be a place of comfort, not wonder.

"How many men?" Marcus asked, not looking to Hathor as he asked the question, but keeping his gaze on the house. It was asked as if asking about the weather. Marcus did not care for boundaries. If they were to be married, they should know that much about one another, at least.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Respectful Request (Hathor & Marcus)   A Respectful Request (Hathor & Marcus) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 9:02 pm

It was good that Marcus was smart enough not to push subjects neither of them wanted to speak about. It was obvious that he was a determined young man, with big prospects in his life. He was a Pureblood, a very wealthy one, and he was beyond handsome. Marcus was the man that even by staring at him, he could bring you to your knees, and make you stare at him in awe. And Hathor was neither blind nor stupid. She did recognize these things, but she was not going to speak them loudly. Not yet, at least.

But eventually, if they ended up getting into this marriage that neither was fond of, she would have to find a way to make this relationship work. And doing as he pleased would be one thing. But the problem was, Hathor did not wish to do as he pleased. She wanted to do whatever she wanted. Because she too was a Pureblood, and she also had big prospects, something that Marcus was willingly choosing not to pay attention to. Hathor was farm more dangerous than what he could comprehend.

"Our library is quite good, perhaps not overly boastful, but you may add to it to suit your needs."

That drew a small smile from the girl, who turned to look at him. When he wasn't being so cocky and mean, Hathor could even say he looked... very attractive. And she didn't mean just his looks. From the first time she had seen him, Marcus seemed to have that something that made her so attracted to him. Maybe it was the fact that he challenged her, pushed her over the edge, treated her way differently than most men. He was different. He didn't sweet talk her or do as she pleased. And she loved it as much as she hated it.

"And we have a music room, I'm sure all of your musical needs can be satisfied there."

"I am glad. I play the piano, you know. Not that you're interested in that."
A small chuckle escaped her, thinking how stupid she was being by trying to seem sweet and offer information about her. He didn't care, and she shouldn't be doing that.

"How many men?"

The question took Hathor off guard, and she sharply looked up, her eyes meeting his. But she didn't look panicked at all, Just confused. Why would he ask such a question. Hathor though, moved closer to him, sitting next to him, but didn't answer right away. The fact that he was asking something like that meant he wanted to know something specific. But telling him that she's been with around five men could end two ways. He would either think she was not talented enough for his taste, which was definitely not the case, or he would call her a whore. But he already had once, hadn't he? SO she had nothing to lose.

"A number doesn't prove much. Especially the skills, Marcus. But if you have to know, I've been with five men. I don't think I want to know with how many women you've been."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Respectful Request (Hathor & Marcus)   A Respectful Request (Hathor & Marcus) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 9:25 pm

"I am glad. I play the piano, you know. Not that you're interested in that."

"Perhaps." Marcus replied casually, not giving an inclination of either way in that moment. "However, I'll be honest with you. Every Pureblood woman plays the piano, so... is that interesting? Brutal honesty would tell you no. If you told me you played bass guitar, or drums, then... then I would be interested. Unless, of course, you stray from the original classical crap that is taught to us all, and you've strayed in to modern music?"

The question was raised, and so too was Marcus' eyebrow. He knew she was likely hoping to find something for them to talk about, and Marcus had just told her what he would find interesting himself. Whether or not she could amount to such things, time could only tell.

"I personally play drums, as well as piano. Not quite so well as Quintin plays the piano, but well enough."

The pause as Hathor moved after his question of how many men she'd been with was filled with anticipation. If she said none, he'd call her out as a liar. Nobody her age got this far without experimentation. Pureblood or not, you fell from grace soon enough. Ten would be putting Marcus in to a point of consideration as to whether to accept the witch as his wife.

But when the answer came somewhere in between (after a short amount of explaining the number made no difference to skill) Marcus gave a short nod, smiling to himself when Hathor admitted she didn't wish to know how many women he'd been with. "If I could remember half of them, I would be lucky." Marcus replied with an amused expression, checking over his shoulder as to where Quintin was.

"And, it was not me who said skill was determined by numbers. I'm merely weighing up how much gold might be needed to keep scandals from arising." Marcus joked, before running a hand over his face, flattening his moustache in the process.

Silence fell once more, allowing time for a calm to settle between the two of them, and the grounds before them. But, of course, Marcus could not stay quiet for long. "Six won't be a bad total, though, I should imagine. And, you'll at least be finishing on someone worth having." Marcus said, returning to his cocky manner as he turned to her, glad that she had made the effort of moving closer as he looked at her.

She was, perhaps, a little more beautiful close up, but Marcus would still have a long way to go before he found her attractive, intoxicating, before he yearned for her. "Even if you hate me." He said, breaking the momentary connection that had been forming as he dipped his hand in to the icy cool depths of the fountain and splashed it up her back, quickly moving away before you slapped him again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Respectful Request (Hathor & Marcus)   A Respectful Request (Hathor & Marcus) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:15 am

"However, I'll be honest with you. Every Pureblood woman plays the piano, so... is that interesting? Brutal honesty would tell you no. If you told me you played bass guitar, or drums, then... then I would be interested. Unless, of course, you stray from the original classical crap that is taught to us all, and you've strayed in to modern music?"

Hathor would be lying if she said that she didn't expect an answer like this one. The more time she spend with Marcus the less annoying he was becoming. Or well, he was still very annoying, but she was learning to control herself and pay no mind to him. Maybe she was learning to play along his game, and now that she could keep up with what he was trying to do, she wasn't all that much affected by his cockiness.

He wasn't that bad though. It was all a matter of perspective.

"I happen to play everything. I am really good at playing, Monsieur." A small smirk touched her features, for whether the man beside her would understand the meaning of her words was no concern of hers. Hathor was responsible for what she said, not what he understood.

"I personally play drums, as well as piano. Not quite so well as Quintin plays the piano, but well enough."

"I can definitely beat your brother to that. One of my best assets are my hands. Especially the fingers." Hathor gave him a look that suggested how much her fingers were used. Again, it was up to him to figure out in which way she meant. Maybe she was just very good at playing the piano. Or maybe, she was simply really good at playing with something else.

Though next came the statement that he could barely remember half of the women that he'd been with, something that made Hathor a tad bit uncomfortable. Well, for once, the fact that he had been many proved he had some sort of experience, and by the looks of it, since he was really cocky about it, he was good. Very good at what he did. A red color touched her cheeks at these thoughts, and the French witch mentally groaned. If she ended up dreaming about him that day, she was doomed.

"And, it was not me who said skill was determined by numbers. I'm merely weighing up how much gold might be needed to keep scandals from arising."

"I think it's you who needs to be worried about that. After all, I know perfectly the names of the men, unlike you, who, I doubt, even remember their faces." The woman then shook her head, not really fond of knowing what Marcus did to the women he met. Because she definitely wasn't going to be another one he would fuck and leave. Oh no, Hathor had chosen the men she had given herself to very carefully. And each one of them was a respectable man. Wealthy, charming and young. They couldn't offer much that a simple form of pleasure. Not exactly the pleasure she had expected, since Hathor had yet to find the man who would make her scream in want.

"Six won't be a bad total, though, I should imagine. And, you'll at least be finishing on someone worth having."

Another laugh escaped the witch's lips, as she turned to look at Marcus with a funny look. Hathor couldn't really believe that he meant those words. For one, there was no way she was going to have sex with him. No way. And secondly, he didn't want her as his wife, and she didn't want him either. So what did he really expect?

"Even if you hate me."

But before Hathor could answer to any of that, the splash of cold water against her back made her shriek in surprise as she quickly jumped up, her eyes glaring daggers at Marcus who had moved out of her reach to keep himself safe. That had pushed her over the edge again, but this time, Hathor was not going to scream or anything like that. So once she took a few seconds to inhale and exhale deeply, a small smile touched her lips.
"Well, Merci. I did feel a little... hot."

Hathor then walked up to him with a small smirk, before she reached up, pulled him down to her by the shirt, and crushed her lips to his, kissing him for a few seconds before pulling back. It was a way to say thank you, wasn't it?
But no, she wasn't done yet. Turning around, she pushed her already wet back into him, making sure to rub around enough to get him all wet too, and then she pulled back.

"Also," she added as she gathered up her dress so that her legs were free to move. She swiftly kicked him behind his knees, causing him to lose balance and end up on the cold ground. "I've taken a Martial Arts class."

And with that, Hathor turned her back to him and kept on walking around the grounds, not really caring whether Marcus would follow her. After all, he had a reputation to fix now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Respectful Request (Hathor & Marcus)   A Respectful Request (Hathor & Marcus) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 10:05 pm

The smirk on Hathor's lips as she spoke of being good at playing with things made Marcus raise an internal eyebrow. He knew what she was getting at, and he wondered if he was supposed to be impressed with the comment, act on it, or pretend he'd never heard it. Marcus settled on not commenting, even when the second emphasis on her words came.

Hathor was trying too hard, in Marcus' opinion, and it was not, at all, enticing the way she was portraying herself.

Like the cheap whore I alluded to, he thought to himself, but gave no outward inclination of his distaste. Marcus' fun ended with playing with her to get her riled up, past that, she meant little and less to the man.

He paid no mind to the comment on the women he'd slept with. Hathor obviously didn't see the double standards all around her. How he would never be accountable for the women he'd slept with, or the possible children he'd fathered - as of yet, nothing had come out of the woodwork, but that didn't mean it couldn't, of course. No, Hathor's comment had simply proved that she was naive, and did not understand the world they lived in.

The shriek that sounded from Hathor, though, made Quintin turn around, and even from the distance he'd made, Marcus could see the smirk on his brother's features. Oh, yes, that had been a satisfying moment, even if Hathor seemed to sober in that moment, claiming she'd been hot, and that she was thankful for the splash.

But, the lips of hers touching his was not something Marcus had anticipated. The man, though, did not move, did not reciprocate the kiss, merely standing still and watching her blankly. What in Merlin's name was she trying to do?

Marcus found out a moment later, though, as she kicked his legs from beneath him, the man realised the witch could hold her own in a fight - against another man, but not him. Letting out a soft laugh, that grew in to a low rumble of sound, Marcus pushed himself up from the floor, dusting himself off a little, though it didn't really matter. "Martial Arts, huh." Marcus replied as he caught up with her. "You won't beat me again, you know." Marcus added, not looking at her.

They took a few more steps before a small crack announced the arrival of a house elf. "Sir, Master Westbrook says that business is finished and that yourself and Master Quintin return the young lady Valois to the house, sir."

Trying not to look too put out, Marcus nodded once and waved the elf away.

"It seems our meeting is at an end. Most unfortunate, really." Marcus said to Hathor, feigning a saddened smile in respect of the words spoken. He waited only a moment, and then moved off towards Quintin without her. There was nothing much to add more than what had been said, so Marcus was not going to waste his breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Respectful Request (Hathor & Marcus)   A Respectful Request (Hathor & Marcus) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Respectful Request (Hathor & Marcus)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2