Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Look at these phtograhs ( One shot)
First Anniversary (Naomi and Humphrey) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Today at 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
First Anniversary (Naomi and Humphrey) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
First Anniversary (Naomi and Humphrey) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
First Anniversary (Naomi and Humphrey) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
First Anniversary (Naomi and Humphrey) - Page 2 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

First Anniversary (Naomi and Humphrey)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

First Anniversary (Naomi and Humphrey) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Anniversary (Naomi and Humphrey)   First Anniversary (Naomi and Humphrey) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 3:22 am

Humphrey laughed a little at Naomi's response, knowing all along that she'd kissed him exactly where she meant to. It was much more fun teasing her about it though, at least in his opinion. "I just prefer to believe that it's as challenging for you to keep from kissing me as it is for me to not kiss you. Helps to make me think you're still interested and what not." he said, chuckling a little. The truth was he did wonder sometimes why she was with him, and even though he knew she cared he didn't always understand why.

Waiting impatiently to hear what she thought of his cookies, he crossed his fingers hoping that she liked them. After the long drawn out hmm from her, he eventually did get one. He couldn't stop himself from pouting slightly when she said he'd only done okay and that they could use more chocolate chips. "I suppose I should have anticipated you wanting more chocolate in there." Humphrey admitted, smiling a little. That was one thing he knew that she loved. "Guess I'll just have to make you some more until I perfect the recipe." he commented.

Humphrey started blushing when she poked him on the nose, saying he took longer. "Well that's because I actually eat more than just a few bites." he defended himself. Getting up, he shrunk down the items and slipped it into his pocket before holding his hand out to her. "Shall we, my lady?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

First Anniversary (Naomi and Humphrey)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2