Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

Tessa Greene

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Explanation's and Reactions (Max and Prim) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Explanation's and Reactions (Max and Prim) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Explanation's and Reactions (Max and Prim) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Explanation's and Reactions (Max and Prim) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Explanation's and Reactions (Max and Prim) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Explanation's and Reactions (Max and Prim)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Explanation's and Reactions (Max and Prim) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanation's and Reactions (Max and Prim)   Explanation's and Reactions (Max and Prim) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 8:35 pm

Prim doubted she would ever change her mind but just the thought alone that Max would be there with her to take her mind off the pain was soothing enough that she couldn't help but beam at him in happiness, her lips pulling into a white smile while at the same time showing off her teeth.

"If I do change my mind I'll tell you." She told him and smirked teasingly. "And I'll expect you to keep your word of coming with me to take my mind off the pain." She knew that Max would do that, without a doubt and it just made everything seem better.

"I loved them!" She exclaimed in happiness, her whole face literally radiating her happiness as she swung her arms back and forth, the change of topic being nice and very much welcome. "I think Professor Jameson was great with that lesson!" She had been quite happy to meet the Bowtruckles and she had been very amused when one of them had actually attached itself to her when she had given them some woodlice. "They're so cute and small and cute and did I say they're cute?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Explanation's and Reactions (Max and Prim)   Explanation's and Reactions (Max and Prim) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 8:53 pm

"Of course I'll keep my word! Unless the Bowtruckles are sick too... then I might have too hard a decision to make!" Max teased back. Though, if he really was stuck like that, he'd just bring the Bowtruckles with him, and nurse both the Bowtruckles and Prim back to good health.

Max couldn't help but laugh as Prim explained how she had loved the Bowtruckles and thought them very cute. Multiple times. "Maybe a couple of times?" Max replied, shaking his head with amusement. "I'm just glad Professor Jameson didn't get super mad! I really thought he was going to move them off the grounds somewhere. But it doesn't look like he will be! Thank Merlin!"

"Any other interesting classes today?" Max added, because they hadn't had too many the same. Mostly because Max had gotten side tracked with other things, and missed a couple. But he could catch up... possibly...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Explanation's and Reactions (Max and Prim)   Explanation's and Reactions (Max and Prim) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 9:56 am

Prim snorted out a laugh as she listened to Max, almost as if she knew that would've been his answer. The animals, and especially the Bowtruckles were like life to Max and she knew that the other boy would quite probably just bring the Bowtruckles to the hospital and nurse them all at the same time.

"Well they are cute." She sniffed before she burst into giggles at his words; there was no way that Professor Jameson would get super mad. The man didn't seem like that to Prim, he was nice and he hadn't been picky about her being injured and overworking herself, otherwise she doubted that he would've let her join the Gryffindor Quidditch Team, no matter how good she was.

"Of course he wouldn't be moving them." The brunette said with a laugh. "The Bowtruckles made the Forbidden Forest their home after all." And she doubted that Max's Bowtruckle would be happy about leaving the other Gryffindor.

"Not really though Potions was amusing. Bailey, the Slytherin, got told of by Professor Balan, when she asked him if we could 'just get on with the potion'." She smirked remembering Professor Balan's scathing answer to that. In Herbology we have a new Professor, he's pretty nice.. and cute. And then I went to DADA, Professor Newbury, Jake, had a fun lesson planed, we learnt the Freezing Spell."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Explanation's and Reactions (Max and Prim)   Explanation's and Reactions (Max and Prim) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 12:29 pm

"Yes, but we're not supposed to go in to the Forbidden Forest! I was sure he was going to move them so I couldn't see them - and to keep me out of the forest. But he didn't, so he's awesome." Max explained. He was sure Professor Jameson wasn't a monster, but he did have the safety of the kids to worry about. Max just had to pray to Merlin that the Headmaster wasn't writing to his parents to tell them about this, because they would never approve.

Max shuddered at the mention of Professor Balan not being overly nice. "Yeah, I'm glad I missed that class then. I don't think Professor Balan likes me very much. I mean... it's not like I meant to blow up a potion in my first lesson. Well, I blew up Elyah's potion as well, she was not impressed. I should probably make more of an effort to go to Potions, though..." Max trailed off, his talent was not in Potion making, that much was very clear, but he tried, very hard.

"Ohhhhh! You have a crush on the new Professor?" Max asked, his grin much too happy at finding this out. "You wanna kiss him? Huh, huh?" Max continued to tease, before chuckling. It was amusing learning about who people were crushing on, especially when they were professors.

"Aww, I missed the Freezing Spell? Crap! I really need to remember to get to classes! But... you know... the Bowtruckles are much more interesting..." Max tried to explain is tardiness, but really it was just a lack of interest, that was going to be his downfall.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Explanation's and Reactions (Max and Prim)   Explanation's and Reactions (Max and Prim) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 12:59 pm

"It's not like the Bowtruckles were deep in the forest you know." Prim pointed out with a laugh; she may not be a fan of the Forbidden Forest but even she wouldn't have berated anyone if they only went to the outskirts of the forest. You couldn't get close to anything dangerous then.

"He wasn't overly mean to everyone just some people who fucked up on their Potions." Prim said without a hint of apology for swearing as she walked beside Max while talking about her lessons. "Well you missed clearly good lessons today and yeah, you should make an effort to go to Potions." She chided her friend. "You need Potion's to get through this year and next year and then for your last two years you can drop it." She huffed before tilting her head up. "I can partner up with you in Potion's and stop you from doing anything wrong. I'm quite sure Professor Balan would like to see that."

"Not a crush." She frowned at Max, a pout firmly on her lips. "He's just good looking. It doesn't mean I crush on him. You're good looking, so is Christopher Richardson. I'm certainly not crushing on either one of you am I?" She snarked, turning her head away with a flush on her cheeks.

"Yup, you did." She grinned at him. "It was fun." She smirked as she remembered that particular lesson; it was especially fun. "Though I agree, the Bowtruckles are more interesting. I just don't want to fail my classes."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Explanation's and Reactions (Max and Prim)   Explanation's and Reactions (Max and Prim) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 1:51 pm

"The Bowtruckles aren't, no..." Max replied, giving a little bit of a grin. There were lots of creatures in the Forest, and Max... well, he liked to explore. The Bowtruckles were not the only reason he went down to the Forest, they were a big reason, but not the complete story. Not that he was lying about what he did... he just didn't say everything he did.

"I know, I know... I will try." Max said with a sigh in respect of Potions. He had to take it for O.W.L.S. He knew. But it was just so difficult to be exact about things. And concentrate for so long. Max was going to have to try, though. The offer of help made Max smile a little bit. "Okay, but you have to promise not to get mad if I mess it up, because Elyah wasn't happy last time, and you know, I am trying!" He insisted, because the lack of capability was part of the reason he wasn't attending Potions. But maybe this could work.

"Uh huh..." Max replied to the not having a crush, before raising his eyebrow at how she said he was good looking, along with another male. "You... really? Huh... Other girls say I'm quirky looking..." Max explained, thinking about it a little before shrugging. "Who's Christopher? You like him?" Max asked, once again teasing. "And how am I supposed to know who you're crushing on? You could be crushing on me... How do you know when a girl is crushing on you? Are you crushing on me?" Max asked, because he hadn't really given it a thought, but now he was very intrigued.

And most certainly not going to give up on the subject.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Explanation's and Reactions (Max and Prim)   Explanation's and Reactions (Max and Prim) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 2:29 pm

Prim shot Max a narrowed-eyed look, almost as if she could read his mind. "You better not be going in there for anything else Maximillian Hollingberry." She said threateningly as she stared at him, her eyes boring into him as she tried to figure out whether her friend was going into that forest for other things than looking at the Bowtruckles.

"You better, do you know how boring it is to be in Potion's on my own with no-one else I know?" She pouted at him as she shook her head; the lessons did tend to get boring when she had no-one else sitting next to her to keep her attention on stuff. She tended to drift off halfway through the lessons.

"Yes, you are good looking Max." The brunette rolled her eyes in exasperation, a snort leaving her lips. "Don't listen to those girls; you are quirky in personality, not quirky looking." She told her friend before blinking her eyes. "Christopher Richardson, Seventh Year Ravenclaw, Chaser on the Ravenclaw Quidditch Team and the sole Richardson Heir." She rattled off without even thinking about it. "He has three sisters, two older ones and one younger one, he's as arrogant as they comes, a Pureblood, a dickhead to nearly everyone in the school, too demanding and cocky. Anything else you'd like to know?" She looked at Max before she snorted. "I don't like him, he's taken for one and for another he's arrogant and cocky as I just said that. It would be like dealing with a kid if he didn't get things his way." Probably but as she didn't know Chris personally she couldn't say it would be true.

"No Max, I'm not crushing on you." She said with a huff. "How am I supposed to know when a guy knows when a girl is crushing on him?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Explanation's and Reactions (Max and Prim)   Explanation's and Reactions (Max and Prim) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 2:42 pm

Max took a half step away from Prim as she started to threaten him with not going in to the Forest for other reasons. A small, sheepish smile touched the boys lips, but he looked away before he spoke. "I was only looking for the other things in there... but I haven't found anything else. Yet." He told her, knowing that now, because he'd told the truth, he was probably going to get told off.

"Okay, okay. I promise to make it to the next lesson." Max insisted, not wishing to leave Prim all on her own again.

When told not to listen to the other girls, Max shrugged his shoulders. "I don't care what they think. Their opinion doesn't mean enough to me. But, if you think I'm good looking..." Max shrugged giving her a smile. "I think I'll listen to that opinion. A friend's opinion."

The list of things that Prim rattled off, though, about Christopher Richardson made Max's eyes go a little bit wide. He knew his explanations were lengthy, but this... was not what he'd expected. "So... you did like him. Until you found out he was taken? 'Cus, you know that's a lot of information about someone you don't like." Max joked, though he was one hundred percent convinced that he'd read the situation fully. After all, he hadn't really had a crush on anyone before. Not knowingly.

When Prim said she wasn't crushing on him, Max nodded. He wasn't sure whether this news was a relief, or something that was bad, so he didn't bother to try and work that out. Yes, Prim was pretty, but he wasn't sure her having a crush on him would be a good thing. The question confused him though, so Max simply shook his head. "Never mind. Girls are way too complicated anyway. I don't need to know." Max decided, leaving the thoughts of crushes in the past. They were not nearly important enough to get a headache over.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Explanation's and Reactions (Max and Prim)   Explanation's and Reactions (Max and Prim) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 3:05 pm

Prim frowned at Max and tapped her foot against the floor, her eyebrow twitching as she listened to him before she let out a sigh. "At least wait till you know a bit more defensive and offensive spells before you go in there. What if you get in the way of some dangerous creature? What then?" She questioned softly, her worry shining through her eyes.

"You better." She grinned softly at him, making a mental note to keep him to that promise by forcing him to come to lessons with her whenever she could make him.

"Good." She nodded her head. "You shouldn't listen to them..." She blinked her eyes at those words and flushed brightly and cleared her throat.

"I did not like him... At all! Not even before I found out about him being taken." She denied vehemently with a mortified blush. "I just read a lot and the Richardson's are Pureblood's that are quite famous in our world." She pouted at him, ignoring the voice in her head that called her a liar and that she still liked Chris, even though he was taken.

"Boys are complicated as well." She replied automatically to his words of girls being complicated.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Explanation's and Reactions (Max and Prim)   Explanation's and Reactions (Max and Prim) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 3:12 pm

Mad Prim - or was it worried? - was not a side that Max liked. Being under scrutiny for doing the things he liked was a mother's job. Max, however, filtered that though (just) and decided to simply answer her question. "Most of the creatures in the Forbidden Forest aren't as dangerous as people might think. So long as you know how to deal with them, and treat them with respect, you're fine. Though... I think the Acromantulas are a little more difficult... I know what I'm doing Prim, I promise." Max insisted, giving her a small smile. "You... just have to trust my judgement."

"You know, many people wouldn't believe you. About Chris." Max told her, giving himself a moment to think about it. "But, I'll believe you. Because... well, you have no reason to lie to me, right?" Max asked, dropping the subject. He was quite sure Prim would tell him the truth about who she may or may not like. There was no denying that Max would tell her, if he ever felt like he might like someone - if she asked.

"Then we agree." Max stated, letting out a soft laugh at that much. "The opposite sex is confusing. And Merlin help us until we understand."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explanation's and Reactions (Max and Prim)   Explanation's and Reactions (Max and Prim) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Explanation's and Reactions (Max and Prim)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next