Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Explanation's and Reactions (Max and Prim) - Page 3 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Explanation's and Reactions (Max and Prim) - Page 3 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Explanation's and Reactions (Max and Prim) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Explanation's and Reactions (Max and Prim) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Explanation's and Reactions (Max and Prim) - Page 3 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Explanation's and Reactions (Max and Prim)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Explanation's and Reactions (Max and Prim) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanation's and Reactions (Max and Prim)   Explanation's and Reactions (Max and Prim) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 3:20 pm

"I do trust your judgment, Max, I don't trust the forest animals though." The brunette stated with a frown. "I know you want to see the animals there but please... Be careful. I don't want to wake up one day to find out you are in the Hospital Wing because you didn't know what you were dealing with." The worry this time was clear in her tone of voice as she spoke quietly, almost hurt that he thought she didn't trust his judgment. She trusted him a lot but as she said, she did not trust the Forbidden Forest animals at all, there was a reason why it was called Forbidden.

"Well it's true." The girl muttered before beaming up at her friend when he said that he believed her. "Of course I won't lie to you. I never could." The only thing she would do would be omitting the truth if she didn't want to say something.

"Mmm," She nodded her head at that and grinned softly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Explanation's and Reactions (Max and Prim)   Explanation's and Reactions (Max and Prim) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 3:46 pm

"The animals are fine. Just misunderstood. Besides, the most dangerous animals don't live in the Forest, you have to go much further afield than the forest to see truly awesome creatures." Max tried to assure her. "And, should I ever end up in the Hospital Wing - which I don't plan to, for the record - then you will have the perfect opportunity to say 'I told you so'. Just like my mum." He joked, trying to lighten Prim up because he could see the worry. He didn't like the worry on her features, but unfortunately, worry would not be enough to keep Max from exploring.

As the rest of the conversation came to a close, Max looked down the hall and back the way they had come. "I'm thinking it's about time for dinner. Shall we head down before everyone else starts to rush?" Max asked, with a smile. Especially with Prim's limp, getting caught up in the hustle and bustle would not be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Explanation's and Reactions (Max and Prim)   Explanation's and Reactions (Max and Prim) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 5:07 pm

Prim huffed softly as she listened to Max; she knew that the animals were misunderstood but it didn't mean that she still wouldn't worry. Some of the animals in the forest were quite dangerous after all and while she knew that Max could take care of himself she would still worry and she doubted that she would stop. "I know that you can take care of yourself but I will still worry Max, I always will." She muttered softly. "And you bet I will certainly say 'I told you so' when you do end up in the hospital wing." She grumbled softly.

"Mmm, I would like to get to the Great Hall before everyone starts running there." Prim replied with a nod and a soft smile as she started up her trek again, this time towards the Great Hall. "I don't want to get caught up and jostled about."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explanation's and Reactions (Max and Prim)   Explanation's and Reactions (Max and Prim) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Explanation's and Reactions (Max and Prim)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3