Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Under the Mistletoe (Max but open to others) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Under the Mistletoe (Max but open to others) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Under the Mistletoe (Max but open to others) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Under the Mistletoe (Max but open to others) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Under the Mistletoe (Max but open to others) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Under the Mistletoe (Max but open to others)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Under the Mistletoe (Max but open to others) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (Max but open to others)   Under the Mistletoe (Max but open to others) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 10:24 pm

If Prim could read Max's mind she would've probably laughed at his thoughts considering the fact that slapping her friend was all the way at the back of her mind as she kissed Max, her mind pretty much blank and just filled with nothing but kissing Max, the feel of his lips against hers and how the speed of his hammering heart seemed to match hers, as her own beat in a furious and quick pace.

Her mind was slowly getting fuzzy so she was thankful when Max pulled away first and she couldn't help but flush delicately, her eyes wanting to avert but she forced them to stay on her friend. Well that was certainly different and she came to an actual conclusion about all this.

"That... was a nice kiss but it felt like kissing my own brother." She mused out loud with a soft chuckle which grew louder when she heard his words about her smell of roses, which she knew was quite cliche, considering her name was PrimROSE.

"I'm not surprised you like that." She said dryly with a roll of her eyes as she composed herself, her flush dying down. "I figured you would." The brunette knew her friend quite well so the cliche was something that he would enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (Max but open to others)   Under the Mistletoe (Max but open to others) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 7:25 pm

Max couldn't help but smile as Prim said it was a nice kiss - ready to agree with her even - until the word 'but' came in to play. A frown touched his features momentarily before his mind continued with the rest of her explanation, thinking he'd done something wrong. But the explanation made him let out a soft laugh. "I'm going to take that as some kind of compliment, I think..." Max replied, still trying to work that out. He wasn't offended, though, Max was way too relaxed with this to be offended.

"It's funny, Prim!" Max insisted as she told him that she knew he'd like it. "I wish my name worked like that, but there's no fragrance called Millian." He joked, shaking his head. "How about we get some dinner? Hmm? Without getting caught in the mistletoe, though. I don't think we should give Professor Vasquez the satisfaction - though it would explain why he was down here earlier when I slipped out to the forest."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (Max but open to others)   Under the Mistletoe (Max but open to others) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 9:36 pm

"You should." Prim agreed to him taking her words as a compliment. "As I said, it was a nice kiss but yeah... It felt like kissing my own brother." She chuckled softly as she looped her arm through Max's, a soft smile on her lips as she leant up to kiss his cheek. "Because that's what you are to me, a brother." She murmured softly with a fond look in her eyes; she had these fond feelings for Max that she couldn't but a name to but now she knew what it was, it was a familial love she felt for him.

"I know it's funny." She hummed with a soft giggle as she squeezed his arm tightly, placing her head on his shoulder as she agreed to his words of going to dinner. "Yeah, let's do that... And it was Professor Vasquez that did it?" She blinked her eyes before chuckling softly. "Well no wonder he was grinning smugly at Professor Newbury." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (Max but open to others)   Under the Mistletoe (Max but open to others) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 11:14 am

As Primrose leaned up to kiss his cheek insisting that he was like a brother to her, Max couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle. "Okay, okay. I get it." He mused, shaking his head a little. "A brother from another mother." He confirmed more to himself than anything as he gave a small nod.

"Well, I think it was Professor Vasquez. I'm not accusing him, because I could be wrong, but he was in the Entrance Hall earlier. And he did look to be doing something." Max explained, because he didn't want to make any assumptions. "Unless he and Professor Newbury did it together..? We will never know!" Max decided, giving a small shrug as they moved around the enchanted mistletoe than had captured two more unsuspecting people.

This time, however, it was two males, older than Max, who were stubbornly looking at each other and insisting this was not going to happen. Smiling to himself at their unfortunate predicament, Max moved in to the Great Hall and to the Gryffindor Table. "I'm going to go with at least an hour for the stand off between those two." Max mused, motioning to the pair before helping himself to a large wedge of lasagna. "Maybe more. Kissing a boy..." Max screwed his nose up a little bit at the thought. "Doesn't seem that enticing."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (Max but open to others)   Under the Mistletoe (Max but open to others) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 5:19 pm

Prim beamed at Max even as they walked to the Great Hall, making sure that she wouldn't step into the circle that she could see now with the two boys inside it, making her giggle as she stared, starry-eyed, at the two boys. She would love to see some boy on boy action, especially with two cute guys kissing.

"Well, that would explain why Professor Sean looked shocked." The brunette muttered with a huff as she rolled her eyes and stared at the Head table where the Professor was looking smug as he fought down an amused grin behind his goblet.

"I'm saying less." Prim said with a grin on her lips as she watched the two boys, her eyes twinkling in amusement before she looked at Max with an arched brow. "If I was a boy, I wouldn't mind kissing a boy..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (Max but open to others)   Under the Mistletoe (Max but open to others) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 5:38 pm

Max merely looked back to the boys as Prim said that if she were a boy she would end up kissing another boy. The thought wasn't one that appealed to Max, in honesty, despite his curious nature, kissing another boy was not something he was keen on experiencing.

"Does that mean you want to try kissing a girl, then?" Max asked, putting the point of boys kissing one another together. However, unlike many boy’s his age, Max wasn’t asking for sexually gratifying purposes. No, he was simply asking out of curiosity. It would likely do little to change his opinion of his friend - unless something truly horrifying was about to come out of this conversation.

"I mean, kissing a girl has got to be nicer than kissing a boy. You smell nice, for one. And, well..." Max just screwed his nose up, the thought of kissing boys was obviously just not going to sit well with the Gryffindor.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (Max but open to others)   Under the Mistletoe (Max but open to others) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 11:12 am

Prim knew that many boys didn't see the appeal in kissing another boy but Prim thought that if she was one she would certainly end up kissing another boy just to see whether it was different from kissing a girl.

At Max's question Prim blinked her eyes before softly chuckling. "I won't mind. I mean girls certainly kiss differently from boys so it would be fun to see how they differed." She had always been curious about it and maybe she would find the courage to find a girl or two to experiment with and see what she liked.

"We do smell nice and we do have soft curves." She laughed softly, a little bit amused at Max's uncomfortable look on his face that just made Prim want to tease her friend but she refrained, knowing that Max wouldn't like it if she did.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (Max but open to others)   Under the Mistletoe (Max but open to others) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 8:20 pm

Max nodded along with the understanding of Prim's want to try kissing girls, smiling a little to himself as he thought about it. "Well, I hope you find someone to try that out with. So that you know what it's like." Max told her, and he genuinely meant it too. Unlike many boys, Max didn't ask to be told when she did manage this, because he wasn't overly fussed.

"Mmm..." Max replied to the comment on how girls were. He had enjoyed the moment with Primrose, and couldn't wait until his next opportunity to kiss someone. Not that Max thought this was going to be any time soon.

"Come on, eat something. Stop staring at the boys." Max told her, tapping the table in front of Prim's plate to get her to stop keeping looking over at the two stuck in the doorway. "Do we have much homework to do?" Max asked, really hoping that the answer was no as he continued on with a rather more mundane conversation than what had just happened in the last half an hour or so.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (Max but open to others)   Under the Mistletoe (Max but open to others) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 8:27 pm

Prim beamed at Max, pressing a kiss to his cheek at the support from her friend; she didn't have many friends she could talk about this and truthfully, the friends she did have, Max was probably the only one with whom Prim wasn't afraid to be herself, he had proven time and time again that he would be there for her. "I've still got time to experiment." She hummed.

"Alright, I'll eat." Prim said before her eyes widened and a full-blown chuckle escaped her lips as she nudged Max and nodded to the doorway. "I told you it would be less." She was amused at this turn of events as one of the boys, the taller one, finally got tired and jerked his shorter companion close and planted a kiss right on the shocked boys lips, making more then three quarters of the hall blink in shock while the last quarter -mostly girls who wanted to see some boy on boy action and full-on gay or bi guys- either whistled or cooed.

As she took a bite of her food, Prim tapped her chin and furrowed her brows. "I don't think so... Apart from Professor Vasquez, I don't think we have any homework but I may be wrong."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (Max but open to others)   Under the Mistletoe (Max but open to others) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 9:31 pm

Max nodded at the idea of experimenting, Primrose having set his head off with kissing was likely to push Max down the same route. Except he didn't really know how to talk to girls. Apart from Primrose and Elyah, of course. "Good luck, then!" Max told her, scooping some more food up and eating it heartily.

Though he was nudged a few moments later, and his attention was brought back to the boys who were now lip locked. The smaller of the two had a face much like Max's would have been in that situation. Shock. But as some of the room erupted in cheers, Max looked around in wonder. So many people, so happy to witness a single kiss, he wondered if he'd missed something of the same outcome when he'd kissed Prim, but decided not to think on it.

"Fine, fine, you win." Max told her, rolling his eyes and looking back at his food.

The notion they only had Charms homework made Max glad. "Have you started it yet?" He asked, wondering if he might be able to get a little bit of help from Primrose if he asked nicely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (Max but open to others)   Under the Mistletoe (Max but open to others) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Under the Mistletoe (Max but open to others)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next