Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Under the Mistletoe (Max but open to others) - Page 3 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Under the Mistletoe (Max but open to others) - Page 3 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Under the Mistletoe (Max but open to others) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Under the Mistletoe (Max but open to others) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Under the Mistletoe (Max but open to others) - Page 3 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Under the Mistletoe (Max but open to others)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Under the Mistletoe (Max but open to others) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (Max but open to others)   Under the Mistletoe (Max but open to others) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 8:27 pm

"Same to you." Primrose said with a soft chuckle as she scooped up more of her dinner, taking a quick sip of the pumpkin juice next to her to wash it down with.

Prime eagerly watched the snogging going on under the mistletoe, her eyes wide and literally twinkling with amusment as she watched the clearly shellshocked boy try to push away his attacker but the other guy wasn't letting it happen and instead carried on kissing him. Prim had to hold herself back from bursting into giggles and chuckles at the sight and instead turned back to her food, continuing to eat it so that she just wouldn't turn back into giggling and sighing at the sight of the two boys kissing.

"No need to sound so sullen." Prim bumped her shoulder against the boy's with a soft grin on her lips.

"Mmm, of course I did." Prim hummed softly and nodded her head and, almost as if reading his mind, she said. "I'll help you on yours."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (Max but open to others)   Under the Mistletoe (Max but open to others) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 10:41 am

Max simply shook his head as the kissing grew more heated, his attention firmly on his food because he had no desire to watch two guys kissing. The wishes of good luck from Primrose to find someone to experiment with made the Gryffindor raise an eyebrow, but he didn't ask why she was wishing him luck. If it happened, it happened.

The bump of the shoulders made Max smile. "I was hoping I'd win. But you beat me. Again." Max replied, it wasn't in a negative manner. He knew Primrose was just naturally good at things. Max was okay with himself, too. He knew his limits, and was quite used to being wrong.

"How are you already..." Max shook his head, he shouldn't have been surprised, Prim was just an academic, unlike himself. "Thank you." He replied finishing up his dinner. "I'm gonna head up, you're enjoying the show. And I need to shower. I'll bring my homework to the common room." Max told her, getting up and heading off, eyes staying away from the boy who were still at it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (Max but open to others)   Under the Mistletoe (Max but open to others) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 7:33 pm

Prim watched for another few more seconds before she turned back to Max; she'd seen enough and truthfully it wasn't that good of a kiss. At least not her anyway. She tapped her fingers against the table as she finished her food and her drink before stretching her arms above her head, humming in relief when the bones snapped back into place.

"Meh, it was bound to happen." Prim shrugged her shoulders. "They hate each other but the sexual tension between them is so visible that I'm surprised it had to get to this point for one of them to take a step." She chuckled softly with a shake of her head.

"I started when we received the assignment from Professor Vasquez, he's a good teacher and I don't want to get on his bad side." She hummed with a soft grin before blinking her eyes and nodding her head. "I'll head up in a mo as well, I need to talk to someone real quick. I'll meet you in the common room." She beamed at him and waved as he walked away before turning her head to talk to one of the other Gryffindors, unlike Max she hadn't been outside so she didn't need a shower, at least not yet anyway. She'd meet with him in the common room later on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under the Mistletoe (Max but open to others)   Under the Mistletoe (Max but open to others) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Under the Mistletoe (Max but open to others)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3