Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
How far is a stone's throw.(Nero) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
How far is a stone's throw.(Nero) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
How far is a stone's throw.(Nero) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
How far is a stone's throw.(Nero) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
How far is a stone's throw.(Nero) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

How far is a stone's throw.(Nero)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

How far is a stone's throw.(Nero) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How far is a stone's throw.(Nero)   How far is a stone's throw.(Nero) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 11:29 am

Lucy smiled, she was happy to make an appointment for him. She pulled out an enchanted pen and scribbled on her arm, "I am booked up for the next three days . How does Saturday sound for the stencilling,then we can go from there." She said. "How does 8 am sound?"

She gently tilted her head as she listened to his reasoning. It didn't sound like he was convincing her to go . But more like why she was going. She smiled a little as he set the time.

"You don't get told no very often do you." She said , raising an eyebrow. It was the truth it seemed he got what he wanted. When he had said seven she watched him, "Maybe. Where shall I meet you?" She wasn't comfortable with him going to her house just yet. Soon. But right now she was still trying to keep it professional.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How far is a stone's throw.(Nero)   How far is a stone's throw.(Nero) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 11:36 am

Raising an eyebrow at the early time set by the witch, Nero moved to Saturday in his diary and was not surprised to see the morning free of any appointments. Nero was not a morning person, but he would make an exception for the witch before her. "Perfect." He replied, writing it in in his neat handwriting and then drawing lines until his next appointment that day. Whilst he doubted it would take that long, he did not wish to be rushing away.

"No's are just waiting to be turned in to yes'." Nero replied smoothly to her response. Of course, there were some things that Nero would never push - if a woman said no to sex - in a manner that clearly said she wasn't interested - he would not push her. But, otherwise, boundaries could be pushed.

"Meet me at the party. The address is on the back. Formal attire." Nero explained, glad that he'd won the witch around. "Oh, and maybe bring a few business cards. Just in case." He finalised, closing up his diary. This meeting had - unfortunately, come to an end. "Well, I don't wish to steal any more of your time. I'm sure you're very busy. Until this evening." Nero suggested, getting up from his seat and offering the witch his hand. It was, after all, a business meeting.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How far is a stone's throw.(Nero)   How far is a stone's throw.(Nero) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 11:45 am

Lucy smiled still. "I suppose that happens when you have money." She said smirking. She sighed, "Formal attire huh?" She pouted."So I can't wear my stripper heels ?"

She nodded when she was told where to meet him. "Not a problem I'll see you there." Lucy told him giving the softest but warmest smile. It was the first time she'd actually been invited to a party since graduating and she was secretly kind of excited.

"Alright." She said about being told to bring the cards. She would have to bring the shops business cards, as her boss was still her boss and still the owner of the shop she was listed as his apprentice underneath his big title. She did have her own piercing cards but doubted they were what people would want that. All her info was on the back of the business cards.

Standing Lucy shook his hand. "Thank you for this time today Mister Nero." She said, putting the tattoo design he liked on top and magicked them back into her folder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How far is a stone's throw.(Nero)   How far is a stone's throw.(Nero) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How far is a stone's throw.(Nero)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2