Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

Tessa Greene

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Even kittens believe they can be lions. (Jake ) - Page 2 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Today at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Even kittens believe they can be lions. (Jake ) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Even kittens believe they can be lions. (Jake ) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Even kittens believe they can be lions. (Jake ) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Even kittens believe they can be lions. (Jake ) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Even kittens believe they can be lions. (Jake )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Even kittens believe they can be lions. (Jake ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Even kittens believe they can be lions. (Jake )   Even kittens believe they can be lions. (Jake ) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 8:23 am

Upon hearing that he wouldn't find out either she smiled. Giving a soft nod. "Okay awesome. " She told him. Glad he wouldn't be in any danger either.

She smiled further as he spoke about his family. He was so lucky to have such a group of people to look after and to be with. Upon hearing she might be able to do a canvas she smiled. "Anytime you need." She promised.

Lucy couldn't help but laugh as she heard how the children were spoiled. "Oh well I am sure they deserve it. How is Victoria ? Still fighting fit.?"

Not needing to be told twice Lucy realized she had lost her orient and followed her friend to the ice cream shop. Walking in and smelled the most amazing flavours. "Mmm you're right it smells amazing." She smiled. Walking up to the desk and grabbed the menu that had a V on it. She flicked through it. "I know what I am going to have what are you going to have?" She was going to have the chocolate cashew ice cream with dark vegan chocolate on top
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

Birthday : 1992-08-13
Job/hobbies : Auror & DADA Professor

PostSubject: Re: Even kittens believe they can be lions. (Jake )   Even kittens believe they can be lions. (Jake ) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 9:32 am

Jake smiled his thanks in respect of the canvas, and at the mention of Victoria, Jake smiled warmly, he loved his sister very much. "Well, she's just finished her Law Degree, and is now working in the Ministry. She's loving it at the moment, which is great. And, yes, after having concocted that disease that spread through the wizarding world a few years ago, she's been fighting fit ever since." Jake explained - that much had been a most welcome relief.

As they stepped in to the ice cream shop, Jake nodded towards the owner who had taken the Auror uniform in, and then smiled warmly. Some of the shop keepers were quite open to the patrols, for their own safety, which made Jake's job much more easy going.

"Morning Tom," Jake greeted, taking up a menu and looking through it. "I'll just have your vanilla ice cream please, Tom, with a little bit of strawberry sauce, if you don't mind. And, for you?" He asked Lucy, motioning for her to give the man her order whilst he found some change to pay. He'd pay for Lucy's, because it had been his idea, and though he was working, a small break wouldn't hurt.

~ Auror ~ Profile ~ DADA Professor ~
~ In a Relationship ~ 36 ~ Father ~ 6' ~ American Accent ~
Even kittens believe they can be lions. (Jake ) - Page 2 Rsz_1j10
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsandbeyond.forumotion.co.uk
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Even kittens believe they can be lions. (Jake )   Even kittens believe they can be lions. (Jake ) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 9:48 am

Lucy had heard a relative of Jake had gotten sick with the wizarding disease so she was glad to hear she was going well."Well I'm glad she's a stickler like you." She smiled. Continuing and had walked with him.

After Jake placed his order she politely placed hers. "The number 43 please with dark vegan chocolate topping. " She asked the man, pulling some change out herself. The man took the order. Lucy looked at Jake and raised an eyebrow but knew better then to argue. She already had an idea forming. An idea of sending food over to his farm.

She sighed a little, taking their ice creams and sat at a booth. "So what would you like to know about the shop?" She asked, tucking her hair behind her ear. "Clients have been surprisingly quick and fast and word is spreading. Mostly good things." She smiled. "I've had to do some rather interesting tattoos."
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Even kittens believe they can be lions. (Jake )   Even kittens believe they can be lions. (Jake ) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 9:58 am

Paying for the ice creams once Lucy had ordered, Jake took his own ice cream and licked it carefully so as not to make the scoop fall from the cone. "Mmm, so good!" Jake mentioned aloud, wiping his cheek as a little bit of sauce caught in his light stubble as he pulled the ice cream away. "How's yours?" He added, motioning to Lucy's vegan style ice cream.

"Anything about the shop, really. Just want to know how you're getting on. Make sure you're happy. You know?" Jake prompted as she explained that business was going well, and that she'd done a few interesting tattoos. "What kinds?" Jake prompted, wanting her to continue along with that much because even though he wasn't fond of them himself, he understood the art enough to know that they were a popular thing.

"And, how about your mum? How is she doing?" Jake asked, genuinely interested in the well being of Lucy and her family.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Even kittens believe they can be lions. (Jake )   Even kittens believe they can be lions. (Jake ) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 10:58 am

Lucy laughed as he ate his ice cream and tried her own. Mmmmm it was good for cashew ice cream. "Mmmm they've got the perfect consistency it tastes really good." She smiled, eating the chocolate off the top . "It's not easy to find places that ...accomodate let alone do it well but I think I can safely say this place is pretty good for ice cream."

She loved that Jake cared, genuinely cared. A few more licks of her ice cream was all it took before she answered. "I love it." She said, "And I am happy..Genuinely happy Jake." She'd struggled to be happy with herself especially during school but now she was confident and proud of what she did. "The shop atmosphere is great. People are really getting into the idea of what we do and in a small way its opening minds to ...alternate magic." Lucy had often been teased at Hogwarts, being called a squib amongst other names, all because she was a little different.

"Well I have my top two so far. " Lucy smiled, "One was of a drawing of a chicken that was rather phallic and had a butt." She laughed, "The other was probably placement...Second day the shop opened a man came in and .....well...got a snake in a rather...on his dick." She said bluntly.

At the mention of her mother and half the ice cream gone Lucy lit up. "Mum is doing really well. Probably gone a bit crazy with the vegetable planting." She smiled, "What started off as the backyard has expanded into two and a half acres of plantings. There is so much fresh produce, she sells it at the market really cheaply so people can get access to fresh produce even if they don't have much. A lot of it what we can't eat or sell we give away. You should come around, bring the kids they would love the farm!" She didn't live at home anymore she had her small apartment but most weekends were spent helping her mother. "She's still single if you know anyone interested in a cookee gardener."
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Even kittens believe they can be lions. (Jake )   Even kittens believe they can be lions. (Jake ) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 8:12 pm

"It always has been!" Jake told the witch with a warm smile. "I stop here with the kids all the time - without letting Veronika know the secret - and we have a little treat. We try to keep the kids eating good food as much as possible. But a little treat here and there is always nice." He explained. Of course, he didn't lie to his wife about it, but he playfully tried to look abashed when she told him that the children shouldn't be too spoiled.

"That's great news! I'm glad more people are coming in to get tattoos done from you! You'll be able to make your own store soon enough!" He added, giving her a confident smile because he did not want her to think she couldn't achieve that, Jake believed in her, she would do well.

The first of the tattoos that Lucy described made Jake pull a face of disbelief. "What in Merlin's name were they thinking?" He mused, shaking his head a little at that before Lucy explained the second. Cringing at the idea, Jake's free hand went to check himself down there and happy they were okay - illogical man thinking - he shook his head. "Why would you... Who in Merlin's name is gonna see... What? Was he... you know... throughout the tattoo process?" Jake asked, using his finger to motion to an erection, still cringing at the thought of getting his own penis tattooed. That was not a nice thought, at all.

Information about Lucy's mom soon came, and Jake smiled across at the witch as she explained. "Sounds like your mom is enjoying herself." Jake admitted, looking somewhat impressed at the increased scale. "And like she is developing quite the business. Ivan would love to come over, I'm sure. Adrienne is probably a little too young to understand just yet. But I'll bring little man out for some father-son bonding." Jake explained with a warm smile.

"I can't say I do know someone that fits that description..." Jake told her with a small sigh. "But I'm sure she'll be able to find someone in her own time."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Even kittens believe they can be lions. (Jake )   Even kittens believe they can be lions. (Jake ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 10:15 am

Lucy smiled as she heard Jake, she would have to bring her mother here to give it a go. Her mother was vegetarian not vegan, technically a lacto ovo vegetarian as she ate all her homemeade butter and eggs she got from the farm.

"Well I still have about ten years left as an apprentice artist but maybe one day."She said. "I am quite impressed about how open people have been about it." Lucy admitted.

She laughed as he spoke about the dick butt tattoo. "They lost a bet. I was happy to help out." She smiled, "he took it really well regardless."

Upon Jake being a male and cringing she cringed back . This was her old professor she was talking to and telling these things about. She looked at him. "They don't start out erect...but the design has to be placed when they are flaccid then checked when they are erect. The pain and bloodflow from the needle makes them stiff." She answered as best she could.

Smiling about her mother she nodded, "Yeah its doing really well." With her dad out of the picture her mother was happy practically being a muggle and gardening. She smiled happily. "Oh definitely bring him out, mums just got some new rescue ducks." She had some rare creatures too that she had given to her mother. "Definitely bring him."

Lucy had to admit it didn't seem like her mother was going to re settle down but she was okay with that. She didn't mind that much. She looked at her friend, a few more bites and her ice cream was finished. "Thank you...for being...understanding..Not just today. I don't think I ever told you but back at school you were a staple." Lucy quietly admitted. Many times the only reason she was still even attending Hogwarts and hadn't run away was because of Jake
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Even kittens believe they can be lions. (Jake )   Even kittens believe they can be lions. (Jake ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 9:38 pm

"It won't be that long. You work hard!" Jake insisted to the witch when she made the reference to ten years more time. "Besides, there's no rush anyway, when you're ready to make the leap, I know you're going to do amazing." Jake told her sincerely. Yes, she did not get the best grades at school, but Lucy worked really hard, and that was much more valuable than grades in Jake's books.

The explanation on how you tattooed a penis made Jake feel a little bit queasy, and Lucy could probably tell by his face that was no impressed. He might be an Auror, who could dominate a fight scene, or a father who'd seen a million and one poo explosions from his children when they were younger, but Merlin he could not stomach the idea of a penis tattoo. "I'm just... going to pretend we haven't had this conversation." Jake admitted, hoping Lucy wouldn't bring it up again, or they might well see his ice cream coming back up.

"Oh, Ivan loves ducks!" Jake replied with a warm smile. "Well, actually he quite likes any animals - so long as he can feed them?" Jake asked, because Ivan loved to go and feed the ducks when they had chance. "And, of course, pick some carrots, or something. He loves helping out, bless him, Veronika has done amazing with him."

As the conversation turned serious, Jake gave the witch a small smile as she thanked him. "Hey," Jake said, reaching over to place his hand on Lucy's. "It's my job as a professor to help you, and all my students through. You don't have to thank me for doing that. But, you're welcome, and you know I'm always here. Any time you might need me." Jake told her, giving her hand a squeeze before moving it away again.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Even kittens believe they can be lions. (Jake )   Even kittens believe they can be lions. (Jake ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 5:49 am

Lucy smiled as Jake gave her a vote of confidence. She smiled a little, laughing as Jake tried to move on from the penis conversation.. She sipped her glass of water. "What conversation." She said tactfully.

Hearing he loved ducks Lucy nodded,"Alright well I have some creatures I think he will like a lot." She said, nodding. "I'm sure he can help harvest some vegetables for sure." Lucy was already planning on sending Jake a giant bucket of vegetables .

She looked at him, "I know you did your job as a professor. But you also went above and beyond what you had to." She knew that and she knew he knew that. Lucy gave a soft smile. "I need to get to work. " She wrote a date and time, a weekend coming up soon. "Send me an owl if you can come then okay?" She smiled. "See you round okay? Behave"

--end of thread--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even kittens believe they can be lions. (Jake )   Even kittens believe they can be lions. (Jake ) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Even kittens believe they can be lions. (Jake )
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2