Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

Tessa Greene

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Nimbus Launch (Lucy, Nero & Open to Anyone if they wish) - Page 3 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Today at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Nimbus Launch (Lucy, Nero & Open to Anyone if they wish) - Page 3 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Nimbus Launch (Lucy, Nero & Open to Anyone if they wish) - Page 3 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Nimbus Launch (Lucy, Nero & Open to Anyone if they wish) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Nimbus Launch (Lucy, Nero & Open to Anyone if they wish) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Nimbus Launch (Lucy, Nero & Open to Anyone if they wish)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Nimbus Launch (Lucy, Nero & Open to Anyone if they wish) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nimbus Launch (Lucy, Nero & Open to Anyone if they wish)   Nimbus Launch (Lucy, Nero & Open to Anyone if they wish) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 7:01 am

There was a lull in their conversation that was to be expected really when you brought up someone's troubling past. Nero was racking his brain for something to talk about but he'd found himself struggling.

Thankfully someone had come over to talk with Lucy, and though Nero couldn't hear it over the music and presentation, he was glad she hadn't been left in silence. When the other girl left, and Nero's eyes had subtly checked her out, Nero turned back to Lucy with a small smile. The presentation had just finished, the buffet was now open and the dancing music had began.

With Lucy's request to dance, Nero nodded, getting up from the table and offering her his hand. "Come on then." He told her, his signature smile back in place as if nothing had happened. He'd forget about it easy enough, and perhaps if she felt a little guilty for her words... well that might work in his favour.

Leading the younger witch to the dance floor, Nero twirled her expertly in to place, one hand coming to settle on the base of her back as he drew her closer to him. "Must you leave so early?" Nero asked leading the dance quite naturally and almost without thinking.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nimbus Launch (Lucy, Nero & Open to Anyone if they wish)   Nimbus Launch (Lucy, Nero & Open to Anyone if they wish) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 7:08 am

She was glad he accepted her question for dancing. Sipping wine , which she didn't like to begin with and talking with a mutual friend wasn't her idea of a good night. Lucy followed him to the dance floor, her facial expression changing as he smiled . Finally something to be thankful for about Purebloods, at least they knew how to classical dance. She didn't think anything of her dancing with Nero apart from friendly. It didn't click he was a powerful man and many girls standing around were jealous.

Moving in a little closer so it was just them talking she looked up at him. "I have work, I need to be able to get some sleep." She smiled, "Besides it's still early." Her watch said it was only just eight thirty. "You have me for...I'm here for ages yet." She rectified herself, twirling when the music asked for it and danced in and out of his arms with a practiced ease.

Whilst dancing with him she did notice how gorgeous his arms were and how comfortable he seemed. At least he wasn't mad, if he was it didn't show. Slowly she loosened up again as the song changed and she kept dancing. Noticing more and more good things about him,not noticing other people's wandering eyes on them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nimbus Launch (Lucy, Nero & Open to Anyone if they wish)   Nimbus Launch (Lucy, Nero & Open to Anyone if they wish) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 7:40 am

The response to his question about staying longer did not sway the witch, she was vastly resilient, it would seem. "It's only one night..." Nero responded to her words, though he didn't push harder than that. It was best not to come across as forceful, by any means.

A long time..." He echoed her words, watching her move with ease, grace. Before sliding back close in his arms. If he hadn't been able to smell her perfume before, he most certainly could now, and it was an intoxicating delicate scent that made him want to lean in and press light kisses against her neck just so he could get more.

But the man stayed himself from doing such a thing, conscious that there would be many eyes on them dancing. Not for his own sake, but he doubted Lucy would thank him for making gossip.

As Nero spun Lucy out of his arms and back in, he posed his next question. "Seeing as I can't have you tonight, all night. Let me buy you dinner. On a night you're free." Nero proposed , he knew when said no before, but that was before they'd spent a night together. "We can do something of your choosing after." He added, trying to warm her up to the idea.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nimbus Launch (Lucy, Nero & Open to Anyone if they wish)   Nimbus Launch (Lucy, Nero & Open to Anyone if they wish) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 7:49 am

"And I'm only a first full year apprentice I don't want my ass handed to me on a silver plate. " She answered,smiling. "I appreciate the gesture but you should know very well new businesses rely a lot on word of mouth and others."

Lucy wore a light perfume, one that she liked. She smiled and each twirl moved closer into his arms. Her leg up against his. She got a little faster as the beat got faster, swaying with him . Smiling.

"You don't give up do you."" She laughed, "Ask me again after you get tattooed." It wasn't a no it was a wait. For now. She didn't want to have any chance of ruining her good work. "Get tattooed then ask me again." She twirled. "I mean I need to see you shirtless first."

She smiled and joked around with him still, but kept rather close to him for the dance. Her hand slowly moved up his shoulder as she got more comfortable being in proximity to him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nimbus Launch (Lucy, Nero & Open to Anyone if they wish)   Nimbus Launch (Lucy, Nero & Open to Anyone if they wish) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 1:29 pm

Nero was told no once more, and he gave up on trying to get the witch to stay for longer. There was no use in trying to get her to do something she clearly didn't wish to do. "Fine, fine, but don't say I didn't offer." Nero replied, showing her he was not going to push her anymore.

"Give up on a beautiful woman? Definitely not." Nero replied to her question, not hiding his motive in the slightest. Though, of course, this was already counting as something of a date. Especially with Lucy's closeness during the dance. Thankful that he had control down below with close proximity of the witch, Nero let out a small laugh as she invited he ask her again after he'd been tattooed.

"You just want to see me half naked, hmm?" Nero asked, following her lead with the flirting. "I can promise you won't be disappointed on that front." The businessman told her with a smile, he was still in very good shape, his body well toned, but not ripping muscles.

As the song changed to something a little slower, Nero couldn't help but smirk, a small laugh leaving his lips as he dipped his head down to the witch's ear. "Seems like I'm not the only one who doesn't give up, the DJ is on my side, too." He mused, standing back up straight and leading the slow dance confidently.

"So you know my bad qualities..." Nero continued, showing now he wasn't too fussed with her earlier words. "Where is it that you fall down, Miss Beware?" He asked curiosity clear in his features.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nimbus Launch (Lucy, Nero & Open to Anyone if they wish)   Nimbus Launch (Lucy, Nero & Open to Anyone if they wish) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 12:00 am

Lucy smiled, "I'm grateful you have asked don't worry I'm not saying you didn't offer." She answered, grateful he wasn't going to push.

She laughed a little as he said he wasn't going to give up on her, she was beginning to get a sort of idea of what he was after. She didn't know where or how far he was taking this. Dance to her was personal and she danced close to anyone at the best of times.

"Well I like to know what I"m working with." Lucy told him, "You can ask me after I inflict two hours of pain on you. If you still wish to take me out to dinner you won't be my client anymore."

The song got slower and she laughed, "Uhuh you sure he's not on my side?" She asked, moving closer to him. Testing his boundaries when it came to dance. Her arm moved further up his arm, "Just wait till he breaks out the salsa."

She listened as he asked about her bad qualities. "Well I killed a man once...terrible temper." She said, saying it as if it was like she was saying she tied her shoe. Watching his face she laughed, "Joke. Joke Nero " She smiled. "What do you think my bad qualities are?"

Lucy knew she could be stubborn, very stubborn. And timid. She didn't often like touch and could come across as a prude. As for her other bad qualities. She had terrible foot in mouth disease. She sometimes said things without realising they hurt others. She gave a soft dip as the music continued. "Maybe I like to hide my insecurities." She said putting her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nimbus Launch (Lucy, Nero & Open to Anyone if they wish)   Nimbus Launch (Lucy, Nero & Open to Anyone if they wish) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:39 pm

"I'm quite sure you'll keep me occupied whilst you torture me for two hours." Nero told the witch with a smile. If nothing else, her conversation would be more than enough. Though, he did wonder if she'd be slightly more tight lipped whilst she was concentrating. "But, I'll ask you after." Nero settled, and he would, he was not nearly ready to give up.

The idea of the salsa coming in to play made Nero let out a small laugh. "You're trying to scare the wrong person with dancing. Though, I'll admit my salsa is a little rusty." The man told her, it had been much too long since he'd tried that style of dance, but he was sure he could pick it back up given the chance.

When Lucy said about her down falls - or rather, more specifically, that she'd killed a man, Nero's features turned to that of uncertainty. He wasn't sure if she was winding him up, or continuing with her brutal honesty, but as Lucy laughed, Nero smiled. "Very good, very good." He congratulated the witch, because for a moment, he'd been fooled by her words.

"You're going to keep me in the dark, hmm?" Nero asked as she placed her head on his shoulder as they danced. "Very well, then. Just means I have a better reason to keep coming around to your shop." Nero told her, swaying softly with with music, and aching with the need to know more. Not just her personality, but all about Lucy. She was getting in to his head, making him want to know more, making him need more, and it was going to be a tough spiral to climb out of, if he wasn't careful.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nimbus Launch (Lucy, Nero & Open to Anyone if they wish)   Nimbus Launch (Lucy, Nero & Open to Anyone if they wish) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 9:35 pm

Lucy smiled " the pain will keep you occupied more then what I'll be able to ." She said , " it's your first tattoo you will be concentrating on not moving so you won't talk much ."

She knew what first timers were like , she had been one so long ago . Lucy couldn't help but smile as he assured her he was going to ask her again . If he was lucky he might get a yes .

Hearing his salsa was good but a little rusty a small laugh escaped her , " Fair enough ." She said simply . The DJ didn't seem to want to test either of their claims as they moved .

Lucy didn't know what it was but something about Nero made her calm and excited at the same time . She wanted to know more about him, he was so charming . She knew of course he was a player , but he had been so nice and welcoming . It flattered her and made her feel butterflies as she kept her head against his shoulder .

She did laugh when she looked up , noticing the uncertainty in his face about her joke . She smiled . " No I haven't killed anyone ." She smiled " I'm not keeping you in the dark I can admit my downfalls .. Everyone just has a different opinion on what they are . No point others judging you if you can't judge yourself ."

She wasn't sure if she wanted him to keep coming to the shop .. Or if she just wanted him to keep coming to her . Nero excited and scared her in all the right ways . She loved his passion, he was fierce but kind . Strong yet gentle . Lucy kept her head against him and for a moment , just a moment she let her walls down.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nimbus Launch (Lucy, Nero & Open to Anyone if they wish)   Nimbus Launch (Lucy, Nero & Open to Anyone if they wish) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 10:14 pm

Nero simply gave a small smile in respect of the witch's insistence he wouldn't be talking much through the tattoo. He could neither confirm nor deny if that was going to be the case, because he had never had a tattoo, and couldn't possibly know.

They danced until the end of the song, at which point Nero pulled Lucy away to get another drink, and to introduce her to the other artists here. It was an amicable night, Nero had made sure Lucy was included at all times, his arm around her waist, and pushing her talents to those who would listen. A few people had taken her cards, insisting they would drop by to see her work, and potentially get tattoos.

By the time it came for Lucy to leave, Nero was not happy with the idea of letting her go. But, he'd taken her to the door, and made sure her coat was given back. "Well, I hope you've enjoyed yourself tonight, Lucy. I most certainly have. Thank you, for coming, despite the late notice. I will see you on Saturday..." He finished, smiling down at the witch as she pulled her coat on. "Go careful, on your way home." Nero added as an after thought, though he'd have someone make sure she got home - from a distance - once she'd left.

Nero, however, did not see the kiss coming. A kiss to his cheek, from Lucy when she'd finished getting ready. A goodbye, and she was gone.

It would haunt him later that evening, the kiss that was oh so innocent, but left him wanting oh so much more. Something he'd never be able to admit, to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nimbus Launch (Lucy, Nero & Open to Anyone if they wish)   Nimbus Launch (Lucy, Nero & Open to Anyone if they wish) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nimbus Launch (Lucy, Nero & Open to Anyone if they wish)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3