Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

Josie LeBlanc

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Need to Think (Jacques) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Need to Think (Jacques) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Need to Think (Jacques) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Need to Think (Jacques) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Need to Think (Jacques) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Need to Think (Jacques)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Need to Think (Jacques) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need to Think (Jacques)   Need to Think (Jacques) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 12:23 pm

Violet listened as he reiterated what she had said. Yes, she had meant it, and no, it wasn't a slip up. He was persistent. He wanted information- to know what happened, and he must have wanted it desperately. Why else would he be speaking so softly, getting so close to her? Violet didn't really consider any other possibility.

But how far would he go to get what he wanted?

It was a bold move, yes. A very bold, possibly stupid move, that could end up with what she wanted being placed under even more protection than it was now. However, it could work in her favour if he played along how she wanted him to.

"What is it you want, Miss Lynch?"

Violet didn't miss that, how he'd gone from using her first name to 'Miss Lynch'. Straight back to business, it seemed.

"Well Clement," she started, her voice much more gentle than she could ever recall having it. Taking a thoughtful pause, she reached up to carefully straighten his tie, before she continued, eyes flicking back to his as she spoke.

"I want you to bring me the Sword of Gryffindor, from the headmaster's office." she stated, seeing no point in beating around the bush. She wanted to see the extent he'd go to in exchange for information. Why? Well, honestly, she was just enjoying the game.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

Birthday : 2004-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Need to Think (Jacques)   Need to Think (Jacques) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 9:29 pm

The response - which was very carefully orchestrated with the straightening of his tie - was held on to. Playing itself out as the tension grew. Not in the bad sense, though, but Jacques knew this was moving in the right direction in more than one manner.

But as Violet dropped the bomb shell of what she wanted, Jacques features remained impassive. Watching her for a few short seconds, Jacques was able to see that this request was no joke. She was serious, and he was quite impressed with the ballsy attitude of the Hufflepuff. Never let it be said a Hufflepuff was a pushover, because Violet Lynch defied every idea you ever had of them.

"The Sword of Gryffindor..." Jacques echoed after a few seconds, nodding his head slowly at the request. Getting in to the Headmaster's office... well, it was somewhat difficult, but definitely not impossible... "How long?" Jacques asked, his assent to the task a given by the statement, because he was not one to back down from these kind of things.

~ Profile ~
~ Clement Heir ~ 24 ~ Athletic ~ 5'11" ~ French Accent ~
Need to Think (Jacques) - Page 2 Ojucpn10
Thanks to .V0ldiemort @ TDA for my signature!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Need to Think (Jacques)   Need to Think (Jacques) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 11:25 am

"How long?"

She felt a rare smile creep onto her lips. That was easier than she thought. She'd thought it would have taken a little more convincing, but he had agreed.

"A week," she said. She supposed that'd give him enough time. "If you're really eager, three days," she added. She realised then, if she succeeded, she'd have two of the four swords that the Nightshades needed. And that thought was kind of fun to play with. And the fact that the Nightshades didn't know... Well, she began pondering why she should give them up. After all, the person who started all that chaos had certainly not been competent enough to get it, they certainly didn't deserve them... She pushed the niggling thought from her mind and focused on the present.

"You seem to have a knack for finding me, so I'm guessing you won't have a problem doing so when you're done," she took a step away from him.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

Birthday : 2004-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Need to Think (Jacques)   Need to Think (Jacques) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 6:41 pm

A week, Jacques nodded his head, it wasn't unreasonable, really. The comment on three made him let out a small laugh. He'd see if he had the time to do it in such short timing, but he was not going to agree to it and then fall short of his target. "By the end of the week, at the latest." Jacques told her firmly.

"I'll find you." Jacques confirmed as she stepped away. That, he was quite sure he'd be able to do, but already, he knew the next time they were going to meet, it was going to be a much, much more interesting encounter.

"Miss Lynch." Jacques said, bowing his head a little before turning on his heel and leaving her there in the dungeons. He had plans to make, and idle chit chat was not going to aid him in breaking in to the Headmaster's Office.

~ Profile ~
~ Clement Heir ~ 24 ~ Athletic ~ 5'11" ~ French Accent ~
Need to Think (Jacques) - Page 2 Ojucpn10
Thanks to .V0ldiemort @ TDA for my signature!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need to Think (Jacques)   Need to Think (Jacques) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Need to Think (Jacques)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2