Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
FW: fw: fw: (Jacques) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
FW: fw: fw: (Jacques) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
FW: fw: fw: (Jacques) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
FW: fw: fw: (Jacques) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
FW: fw: fw: (Jacques) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

FW: fw: fw: (Jacques)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

Birthday : 1993-08-13
Job/hobbies : Deputy Headmistress at Hogwarts

FW: fw: fw: (Jacques) Empty
PostSubject: FW: fw: fw: (Jacques)   FW: fw: fw: (Jacques) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 5:38 pm

02/07/2026: 14:21 p.m.

Hi Jacques, this is Azalea Harrington in case you don't have my number saved. I hope you're enjoying your summer. Smile

-A V Harrington

02/07/2026: 14:23 p.m.

I know the current topic of conversation is the World Cup but I'm really terrible at making Quidditch talk. Anything exciting going on with that?

-A V Harrington

02/07/2026: 14:26 p.m.

Are you still in the UK or have you returned to France? I was hoping I could borrow your ear for a little project I had.  

-A V Harrington

Last edited by Azalea Murray on Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

Birthday : 2004-08-10

PostSubject: Re: FW: fw: fw: (Jacques)   FW: fw: fw: (Jacques) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 5:57 pm

02 July 2026: 15:30pm (GMT+1)

[Private Number]

Azalea! Hi! I saved your number from previous texts, don't like having to ask anyone who it is! So rude! I'm having a good summer thanks, and yourself? Are you in Wales with Joshua?

02 July 2026: 15:32pm (GMT+1)

[Private Number]

I'm currently in Italy for the opening game of France's at the QWC -- I'm hoping we can play on the outsider's luck of the game, but truly not hopeful (please don't tell anyone I said that, I will be flogged at dawn  Very Happy ). Please don't feel you have to make Quidditch talk with me, though, I don't mind not talking about it with you! How are you planning on spending your summer?

02 July 2026: 15:35pm (GMT+1)

[Private Number]

I'm back in France (apart from currently being in Italy -- the only reason I can reply so quickly!). You can borrow my ear any time, though. If you would like to come to France (though please say if this is inconvenient) I can show you the Palace of Versailles, and, if you have time, perhaps some of Paris. I can come to Wales if you'd prefer, though! What are you hoping to discuss, though?

~ Profile ~
~ Clement Heir ~ 24 ~ Athletic ~ 5'11" ~ French Accent ~
FW: fw: fw: (Jacques) Ojucpn10
Thanks to .V0ldiemort @ TDA for my signature!

Last edited by Jacques Clement on Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

PostSubject: Re: FW: fw: fw: (Jacques)   FW: fw: fw: (Jacques) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 6:10 pm

02/07/2026: 14:40 p.m.

I'm doing great, thanks for asking. Yes, I'm currently in Wales with Josh and Ethan. Ethan said two more words yesterday, I can't believe how fast he's picking up his vocabulary!

-A V Harrington

02/07/2026: 14:43 p.m.

Don't worry, my lips are sealed and my fingers crossed for France. I'm sure they'll do well. Actually, going to Paris was what I wanted to discus with you but that might be the end of our discussion, not the start of it. I feel really bad taking you up on a polite offer of showing me around but needs must I suppose.

-A V Harrington

02/07/2026: 14:47 p.m.

My summer is dedicated to coming up with that proposal I promised Headmaster Kessler ages ago. Remember I told you about it when you were at the school last. Well, I guess I procrastinated because I'm only getting around to putting together the paperwork now.

-A V Harrington

02/07/2026: 14:52 p.m.

I've been mulling over the idea of combination potions, and all my research points to a very integral plant in most versions of the concoction. A plant that grows in rare groves when exposed to heavy magic. Apparently the species has been dying out lately due to the spread of modern telecommunication devices and they waves they send out

-A V Harrington

02/07/2026: 14:55 p.m.

Can you guess where one of the last surviving groves are said to be located that isn't somewhere deep in the African jungles?

-A V Harrington

Back to top Go down
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

PostSubject: Re: FW: fw: fw: (Jacques)   FW: fw: fw: (Jacques) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 6:22 pm

02 July 2026: 18:30pm (GMT+1)

[Private Number]

My sincere apologies for the late reply -- the match started at 4pm here and I've been really busy with my friends and couldn't answer my texts.

02 July 2026: 18:32pm (GMT+1)

[Private Number]

I'm really glad Ethan's doing well! His vocabulary must really be progressing now! Which two words has he added to his vocabulary now? Watching children grow up is quite magical, I'm quite envious you have that in your life. But, I can wait just a little longer for that!

02 July 2026: 18:36pm (GMT+1)

[Private Number]

This is a very tricky guess of where that place might be. But, a place, in Paris, where no technology could harm plants. You ask some of the most difficult questions, Miss Harrington! Laughing

02 July 2026: 18:38pm (GMT+1)

[Private Number]

I'm out of the country on 10 and 18 of July, but otherwise I will be in Paris until the 20. Then I have to pick Mimosa up from her trip to India, and we're going to be in Italy. Do you have dates in mind? I will need to just run it past my parents (and the Herbologists at the Palace) to ensure that taking any plants from the Palace will be acceptable (honestly, I don't see an issue, but I don't like to do things without consulting my parents first) but otherwise I can arrange my diary to suit you.

02 July 2026: 18:40pm (GMT+1)

[Private Number]

Let me know your thoughts -- I'm just heading in to Rome with the French Quidditch team, but I'll reply as soon as I can!

~ Profile ~

Last edited by Jacques Clement on Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

PostSubject: Re: FW: fw: fw: (Jacques)   FW: fw: fw: (Jacques) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 6:39 pm

02/07/2026: 19:01 p.m.

Oh please don't apologize, you'll make me feel even more guilty for texting so close to the match. I hope France won despite all your reservations!

-A V Harrington

02/07/2026: 19:04 p.m.

You're going to fly to Mimosa soon..? That sounds fantastic. You must really miss her.

-A V Harrington

02/07/2026: 19:06 p.m.

Ethan has now learned "seek" and "yield". I was reading to him s really boring history book about the UK's initial formation and the land yielded to the government when he simply pointed to the book and said "yield". I swear, all the nannies here judge me so hard for trying to bond with him.

-A V Harrington

02/07/2026: 19:10 p.m.

Thank you so so much for accommodating me on such short notice. Does Thursday the 16th or Friday the 17th work for you? If I'm not allowed to take any of the plants from the palace grounds, I can just study them there. There are Herbologists at the palace? May I meet with them? They would know of the flora in the area in much better detail than I would.

-A V Harrington

Back to top Go down
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

PostSubject: Re: FW: fw: fw: (Jacques)   FW: fw: fw: (Jacques) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 6:54 pm

02 July 2026: 23:02pm (GMT+1)

[Private Number]

Oh no, I didn't mention that to make you feel guilty! Please don't feel guilty texting me. Hopefully I won't wake you now, though! France lost -- though we were ahead, the Snitch was caught by our opponents, though, but it was a promising performance by the team!

02 July 2026: 23:07pm (GMT+1)

[Private Number]

I always miss Mimosa. She's become a very big part of my life, so being away from her is never a pleasant experience, but she has friends out in India that she wanted to meet up with again, and although I would love her to be back at the Palace with Maman, Papa and I, she has to do what she enjoys. It means I get much more work done, too, but I didn't say that. And yes, I'm flying rather than apparating. The apparition to India would mean too many stops, and as you probably know apparating is exhausting at the best of times. Mimosa loves the jet, so it works out well!

02 July 2026: 23:10pm (GMT+1)

[Private Number]

Those are two difficult words to grasp! I'm sure you're proud of him for that! Ignore the nannies -- or, tell Joshua of their behaviour -- they're only employees! You're courting Joshua (girlfriend? I never know the right word for this), if he's happy to have you around Ethan, then they should not be judging!

02 July 2026: 23:15pm (GMT+1)

[Private Number]

Thursday will work better for me, please? You're more than welcome to converse with our herbologists, I'll arrange for one of them to be on hand for your visit. The Palace grounds are quite vast -- and as you've noted, filled with quite unique plants -- so we have to have a team on hand to help with the maintenance. I'm not totally clued in on everything they do, but you're more than welcome to quiz them with anything you wish to know.

02 July 2026: 23:20pm (GMT+1)

[Private Number]

I've just arrived back at my hotel, and I'm heading to bed now. I look forward to seeing you on the 16th! If Joshua doesn't mind, bring a picture of Ethan with you, he must have grown loads since the last time you showed me a picture!
Good night, Miss Harrington!

~ Profile ~
Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

PostSubject: Re: FW: fw: fw: (Jacques)   FW: fw: fw: (Jacques) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 7:10 pm

03/07/2026: 09:11 a.m.

Good morning, no you did not wake us, as you can probably tell by the late response. We just finished breakfast with Ethan and he is getting really good at eating with his own little spoon. He hardly spills, a skill I have yet to see even some adults master.

-A V Harrington

02/07/2026: 09:13 a.m.

Thursday the 16th is great, I'll make a day trip to Versailles since I don't want to be away from Josh and Ethan too long. I'm already dreading going back at the end of the summer a tiny bit.

-A V Harrington

02/07/2026: 09:18 a.m.

Oh that is a scary conversation, Monsieur Clement, one I am not brave enough to have with Josh yet. Wink I'll text you my flight details as soon as I confirm them. Could I trouble you to send a car for me at the airport? Or if not than just directions to the palace, I can hail a cab or something.

-A V Harrington

02/07/2026: 09:22 a.m.

See you then!

-A V Harrington  

Back to top Go down
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

PostSubject: Re: FW: fw: fw: (Jacques)   FW: fw: fw: (Jacques) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 7:15 pm

03 July 2026: 10:59am (GMT+1)

[Private Number]
Ethan sounds amazing! I'm glad you get to spend time with him over the summer! You'll be fine with going back, you see him every weekend, though I appreciate that will probably never be quite enough!

02 July 2026: 11:01am (GMT+1)

[Private Number]
I'll pick you up from the airport myself! Let me know your landing time, and I'll wait at the gate for you!
Speak soon!

~ Profile ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FW: fw: fw: (Jacques)   FW: fw: fw: (Jacques) Empty

Back to top Go down

FW: fw: fw: (Jacques)
Page 1 of 1