Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

Josie LeBlanc

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
FW: fw: fw: (Jacques) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
FW: fw: fw: (Jacques) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
FW: fw: fw: (Jacques) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
FW: fw: fw: (Jacques) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
FW: fw: fw: (Jacques) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

FW: fw: fw: (Jacques)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

Birthday : 1993-08-13
Job/hobbies : Deputy Headmistress at Hogwarts

FW: fw: fw: (Jacques) Empty
PostSubject: FW: fw: fw: (Jacques)   FW: fw: fw: (Jacques) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 3:48 pm

03/06/2027: 10:21 a.m.

Hi Jacques, I know we just met a few day ago when you picked Mimosa up from school but I just wanted to wish you two a happy summer!

-A V Harrington

03/06/2027: 10:23 a.m.

I hear you guys are off to China to save the pandas! Don't forget to take lots of pictures for me!

-A V Harrington

03/06/2027: 10:25 a.m.

And please say hi to your mom and dad from myself and Josh (and little Ethan too)!

-A V Harrington

Back to top Go down
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

Birthday : 2004-08-10

PostSubject: Re: FW: fw: fw: (Jacques)   FW: fw: fw: (Jacques) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 4:37 pm

3 June 2027: 11:31am (GMT+1)

[Private Number]

Hey Azalea!
Thank you for the well wishes -- I passed them on to Mimosa, but she's a little too excitable at the moment. We're currently shopping for clothes for China, and keeping up with her and the personal shopper is going to wear me out, I'm sure!
Yes, we're heading to China shortly for the summer, Mimosa has a shoot with a saving panda's company so that will take up most of her time whilst we're there. It's the first time heading there for me, truthfully, so I'm quite excited to explore more. Apparently the food is out of this world, too, but we'll see!
I hope you have a great summer with Joshua and Ethan, I bet you're glad to get home and spend time with the both of them without having to worry about leaving for a week!
J x
P.S. Mimosa asks if this hat suits her -- I've already reassured her, but she noticed me texting and asked me to send you a photo because you'll know.

Spoiler:

~ Profile ~
~ Clement Heir ~ 24 ~ Athletic ~ 5'11" ~ French Accent ~
FW: fw: fw: (Jacques) Ojucpn10
Thanks to .V0ldiemort @ TDA for my signature!
Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

PostSubject: Re: FW: fw: fw: (Jacques)   FW: fw: fw: (Jacques) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 4:57 pm

04/06/2027: 14:05 p.m.

Apologies for the late message but please tell Mimosa from me that she is the most beautiful girl in the entire world, regardless of what hat she wears.

-A V Harrington

04/06/2027: 14:08 p.m.

As for me, yes, I am glad for the holidays... Josh is too nice for putting up with my schedule. He really does deserve better.

-A V Harrington

04/06/2027: 14:11 p.m.

We're trying to spend as much time as we can with Ethan, since that's very important for a child in his formative years. In fact, we're about to go on a picnic tea with him and our wolf Darr in a bit. Keep me posted on your China adventures, please!

-A V Harrington

Back to top Go down
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

PostSubject: Re: FW: fw: fw: (Jacques)   FW: fw: fw: (Jacques) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 6:24 pm

26 June 2027: 1:37pm (GMT+7)

[Private Number]
Azalea, you never have to apologise for late texts, I believe I'm the King of that one! Case and point the time span since your last message!
I trust you got the picture spam, though? Mimosa said I took much too long to pick one picture, swiftly took my phone from my hands, and then sent you almost every picture I had taken of her / us to you. Apologies for the bombardment! Three weeks accumulates a lot of pictures.
How's your time with Ethan and Josh? I'm glad you get to spend the important years with Ethan, it's definitely important to spend time with children when you can. Though, I must say I question the wolf being around Ethan -- not that I'm trying to parent at all! -- sounds like a scary animal to have around!
Mimosa also says I send texts that are way too long, so I have to hurry up!
Speak soon, we're heading for our evening meal now.
J x

~ Profile ~
Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

PostSubject: Re: FW: fw: fw: (Jacques)   FW: fw: fw: (Jacques) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 5:53 pm

26/06/2027: 21:45 p.m.

The pictures are gorgeous, Mimosa looks on cloud 9 with all those pandas. And you don't look too bad yourself, Monsieur! I'm glad you guys are having so much fun.

-A V Harrington

26/06/2027: 21:50 p.m.

It's hard to explain Darr unless you've met him. He's been in the Murray family a while and is highly intelligent. Half the time, he's a better babysitter than most of the nannies around here. Suffice it to say he's only dangerous to those wishing to hurt Ethan, and not Ethan himself. In fact, he's so well behaved that he didn't even growl at me the first time he met me, it was like he'd known me for years...

-A V Harrington

26/06/2027: 21:55 p.m.

And speaking of Ethan, have a tiny pic of my own:

FW: fw: fw: (Jacques) 9e22282c426cc992c119abedaab2ebbe

It was taken at Ethan's first polo match, he's almost three now!

-A V Harrington

26/06/2027: 22:01 p.m.

Miss you guys, looking forwards to seeing you again when school starts. With all these troubles going on between the US and, well, everywhere else, it's so hard to see good friends now.

-A V Harrington

Back to top Go down
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

PostSubject: Re: FW: fw: fw: (Jacques)   FW: fw: fw: (Jacques) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 6:55 pm

4 July 2027: 7:37pm (GMT+7)

[Private Number]
Happy Independence Day!
Glad I've got my little American with me to remind me of the holidays you celebrate -- haha! I don't know if Josh and you are going to celebrate as you're in Wales, but Mimosa insisted on having little American flags in her burger this evening (we took time away from her work and mine to just have a good sized meal together!)
We both miss you too! But it won't be long before schools back in and we'll be seeing each other again. Is... there someone in America you wanted to see? My sister is in America at the moment, and I know many people are struggling to see friends over there. If you need help, you know I'm always here for you!
Speak soon -- our ice cream sundae just arrived, and Mimosa went to town with this order!
FW: fw: fw: (Jacques) A-place-in-miami-makes-an-ice-cream-sundae-with-24-scoops
J x

~ Profile ~
Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

PostSubject: Re: FW: fw: fw: (Jacques)   FW: fw: fw: (Jacques) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 7:09 pm

6/07/2027: 07:11 a.m.

Now that, is a sundae. I would devour that if I could. Though there's quite enough to eat here, it's always so proper and formal. What I would give for a greasy cheeseburger right now? Though somehow, I can't imagine Josh licking ketchup from his fingers.

-A V Harrington

6/07/2027: 07:15 p.m.

And no, we don't really celebrate Independence Day here, though honestly, I don't know why. I guess it just never came up. I'm sure if I expressed the wish to do so, Josh would be more than happy to mark the occasion but I just...haven't brought it up. One of those things you know?

-A V Harrington

6/07/2027: 07:18 p.m.

Besides, it's really not the same unless you're in the US. The barbecues, the fireworks, the mattress commercials on TV. Though I don't miss those as much as I do my friends. My best friend is in Milwaukee and I haven't seen her in what feels like years. We try to make do with video calls and texts but as I'm sure you know, it's hardly the same. She and I both have very busy schedules and now with the added restrictions on travelling, I just don't know when we'll be able to meet again.

-A V Harrington

6/07/2027: 07:25 p.m.

My apologies, I didn't mean to bore you with all that. Your sister is studying in Julliard right? I remember you mentioning it the last time I was in Paris. How are her studies getting on? I hear that school is pretty tough. is she on summer break with you guys too?

-A V Harrington

Back to top Go down
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

PostSubject: Re: FW: fw: fw: (Jacques)   FW: fw: fw: (Jacques) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 7:23 pm

17 July 2027: 8:05am (GMT+7)

[Private Number]
I promise one day, I am going to be better at replying to texts in a timely manner!
You never bore me with your conversations, please don't worry about that. Truthfully, I've only been to Carmel in America, and I've never celebrated Independence Day, so Merlin only knows the delights I'm missing out on.
Juliard is treating her well, I believe, she doesn't say much about it, in truth. But... well, there's a boy she's been spending a fair amount of time with recently, and I'm a little bit worried it might affect her studies. She hasn't said much about him, but I know enough to know not to trust him. Elenore hasn't come home for summer, she stays in America for the holidays.
How about we make a deal, Mimosa and I return to France in the second week of August. I would like to spend time with my Maman and Papa, but perhaps the two of us could head to America for the last weekend (we'll make it a long weekend) to visit Milwaukee, you can spend time with your friend there for a short while -- I won't intrude! Then, if we can have a day in New York to see Elenore... Probably be wise to have someone around to stop me from going mad at the poor boy she's spending time with.
If you want to, of course, and Josh is happy for you to be away with me for a weekend -- I know how much you love spending time with him and Ethan, and wouldn't wish to intrude.
Let me know! Mimosa says hi, too! She's diving in and out of the pool faster than an Olympic swimmer and I have to go catch up.
J x

~ Profile ~
Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

PostSubject: Re: FW: fw: fw: (Jacques)   FW: fw: fw: (Jacques) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 7:39 pm

20/07/2027: 17:31 p.m.

I guess it's my turn to apologies for the late text now! Oh the dishonor! Just joking. I understand you don't have always your phone on you.

-A V Harrington

20/07/2027: 17:33 p.m.

I wouldn't worry too much about Elenore to be honest. I doubt any little sister wants to tell her big brother that she has a boyfriend. It's perfectly normal for her to want to keep the relationship quiet until she knows how she feels about it all. Give her time and she will tell you everything eventually.

-A V Harrington

20/07/2027: 17:36 p.m.

Oh, that's so kind of you to offer. I can't imagine a better end to the summer than seeing Victoria again. And if you knew her, you would not suggest leaving us be. She would be the first to welcome you and the last to let you go. She doesn't have an inhospitable bone in her entire body!

-A V Harrington

20/07/2027: 17:40 p.m.

I'll speak to Josh about it at dinner (I'm in the nursery right now, trying to compose a report on the magical properties of silverrush - oh how I don't miss university!). He won't have any problems with is, I'm sure. Though would we be allowed to travel in these circumstances?

-A V Harrington

Back to top Go down
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

PostSubject: Re: FW: fw: fw: (Jacques)   FW: fw: fw: (Jacques) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 7:46 pm

21 July 2027: 6:59am (GMT+7)

[Private Number]
I look forward to meeting Victoria, in that case!
Travel won't be an issue, leave the details with me and I will have everything arranged when I return to France. As long as Josh agrees, of course. No rush in letting me know, though, like I say, can't do anything until I'm back in France -- which I can't wait to be!
Off for a quick gym session before a big day of business talks. Thankfully Mimosa is out on a location shoot today, so I don't have to worry about keeping her entertained during the long hours of talks.
Hope you have a great day, and talk soon!
J x

~ Profile ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FW: fw: fw: (Jacques)   FW: fw: fw: (Jacques) Empty

Back to top Go down

FW: fw: fw: (Jacques)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next