Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» .The Wonder Years - Blue - June, 2009 (Alexagramma)
Summer '22 [Sever] Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:48 pm

» The Wonder Years - Red - May, 2008 (Alexagramma)
Summer '22 [Sever] Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:48 pm

» Fly on the wings of fondness (JacZalea)
Summer '22 [Sever] Emptyby Jacques Clement Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

» If only I, could make a deal with God
Summer '22 [Sever] Emptyby The Administrator Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:33 pm

» When it Rains, It Pours ((Open))
Summer '22 [Sever] Emptyby The Administrator Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:32 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Summer '22 [Sever]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Summer '22 [Sever] Empty
PostSubject: Summer '22 [Sever]   Summer '22 [Sever] EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 10:09 am

18 July
04:09am

Oliver, hi. I don't know why I'm texting you. It's not like you can do anything, but you said to text if anything, and while I don't get how it will help I did promise.

I had another Dream. I can't tell you the details but it was scary and I can't sleep. I doubt you are awake but when you do wake up... I don't know what I expect.

I'm sorry for disturbing you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Summer '22 [Sever] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer '22 [Sever]   Summer '22 [Sever] EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 10:16 am

18 July
4:11am

I'm awke. I'm glad you text me, dont want you dealing on your own. But, seeing as you cant tell me the details, what shall we talk about? Bells wants to meet you, by the way, but we cna think about that later. Wish I was there xx

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Summer '22 [Sever] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer '22 [Sever]   Summer '22 [Sever] EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 10:17 am

18 July
4:12am

Why are you up at 4am? Are you okay?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Summer '22 [Sever] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer '22 [Sever]   Summer '22 [Sever] EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 10:20 am

18 July
4:13am

I'm fine! You needed me, I'm up. It's crazy early tho right? What are u doing later?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Summer '22 [Sever] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer '22 [Sever]   Summer '22 [Sever] EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 10:22 am

18 July
4:15am

Are you sure? I'm sorry for disturbing you. I know Aunt Sally doesn't like me waking her up early.

It's not too early. I wake up at this time often.

I don't have plans. Aunt Sally has work, so I'll be home until she comes back and then I think we are going for dinner. What are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Summer '22 [Sever] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer '22 [Sever]   Summer '22 [Sever] EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 10:26 am

18 July
4:18

Hey, don't pologise! This is what b- I'm for! You do? Huh. Too early! That doesn't sound very fun... I think Bells wanted to go out somewhere. Probably. I can't rememeber lol! I'll Snap you whatever we end up doign xx
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Summer '22 [Sever] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer '22 [Sever]   Summer '22 [Sever] EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 10:30 am

18 July
4:22am

Yea, the dreams happen around this time so sometimes I set alarms for earlier to avoid them. I'm not supposed to because the ministry says I've got to learn to cope, but I do it anyway, sometimes.

Snap?

Oh. That's the yellow thing with the ghost, right? I think I remember how it works... You showed me before school ended.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Summer '22 [Sever] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer '22 [Sever]   Summer '22 [Sever] EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 10:34 am

18 July
4:24am

You sure you can't talk about it? I mean, I won't tell anyone... you know that. But making yourself avoid them sounds good! Why suffer? Oh, yeah, the ghost thing! Haha, sorry! Forgot youre still learning! The one that makes the funny faces appear. Bells likes the deer one, that makes your voice squeaky. I'll apologise now! xx
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Summer '22 [Sever] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer '22 [Sever]   Summer '22 [Sever] EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 10:42 am

[[OOC: Trigger warning for...idk how to phrase it. Dead bodies? Prostitution? Human trafficking? Just TW in general I guess.]]

18 July
4:37am

I reread what I wrote and checked with Tammie. She said it should be okay if I leave out the names and location. I'm going to copy what I wrote:

"I was staring at the face of a man. I was in bed, but also not a bed. It was like a mattress on the floor with a blanket. I was cold. The man spat at me and called me some names and said I had to behalf (I think I meant to write behave). I nodded and glanced down at myself. I was wearing a torn shirt and no pants.

The scene changed to me standing outside a hotel. The sign said (I'm removing the name). The man was holding my arm tightly. It hurt. My face felt bruised and I felt blood on my lip.

The scene changed and I was in a police station. The date was from last year, January 19. The police man was shaking his head and telling me not to lie. The man from before was also there and he thanked the officer and took me out.

The scene changed and I was crying. My friends had died. I was helping the man carry them out of a room. When we turned away I ran out of the door and onto a busy alleyway with shops all around.

Then I woke up."

I still don't know how to make the funny faces appear. You'll have to show me again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Summer '22 [Sever] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer '22 [Sever]   Summer '22 [Sever] EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 10:50 am

18 July
5:20am

I'm sooooooo sorry, I fell asleep! My phone didn't go off, apparently.
I don't know what to say to that... That's... idek. If you can imagine me giving you big hugs right now, that would be what I would be doing if I was there. But, at least you have it written down, the Ministry will deal with it. Have you tried the dreamless sleep potion at all? I probably asked before, but I cant remember what you said.

You tap and hold your face to bring up the faces. xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Summer '22 [Sever] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer '22 [Sever]   Summer '22 [Sever] Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer '22 [Sever]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next