Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Park in London (Open) Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:19 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Park in London (Open) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Park in London (Open) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Park in London (Open) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Park in London (Open) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Park in London (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Park in London (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Park in London (Open)   Park in London (Open) EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 2:48 pm

Sasha was once again back at home for the Christmas Holiday. She was hoping things would be different this year but they weren't. Her parents were busy as always. They didn't spend anymore Christmas together. She was always alone at Christmas. Well her nanny was around but this was no help at all. The girl said to the nanny that she will go outside for awhile.

That's what she did too. She just needed to get away so far as possible from her own home. She didn't really like to be at home much lately. She always tried to stay away from it so much as possible. She just didn't feel there at home. She wished she could. At times even Hogwarts felt more like home to her. So kind of regretted she had come home for holiday.

She walked down the streets of the London and somehow ended up in some local park. This was a place where she used to come a lot when she was younger. Even now she comes when she can. There was snow everywhere now. So places weren't so much seen. She sits down one of the swings and sighed. She wasn't really happy. Everyone around her seemed to laugh and smile at each other but she didn't really have anyone with who she could share her holiday spirit. She was basically alone.

She knew that her nanny would be better with her own family too. She pushed a bit the swing so it was moving slowly. She just wanted to feel like a kid again when everything was so much easier and better. She missed those times. All she wanted was Christmas was that her parents spend time with her but this was something that will never come true. It's something she wishes every year.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Park in London (Open)   Park in London (Open) EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 2:45 pm

"You sure you'll be alright?" Gwen asked, tucking a stray strand of hair behind Mona's ears, the teen rolled her eyes and gave her an affirmative, adding that she spent most of her days alone with Akiko anyway. "I mean, I know, but it's so cold here, and you've never been around London, and I-" Mona cut her off with a piercing, irritated glare. Gwen grinned sheepishly, lifting her hands. "Okay, okay, I trust you. Just find me if you ever need anything, okay?" Mona rolled her eyes and adjusted Kiko in her baby sling, the small girl giggling as she played with the puffs at the end of Mona's hat. She still gave Gwen a kiss on the cheek with the promise of being safe, letting her know they'd probably just find a bookstore or something and settle in. Gwen watched them go with a worried face, but let them leave, before heading into the cafe to meet with her superior.

Her superior Healer, the Head of the Department, merely wanted to check-in with her and see how she was adjusting after just finishing moving in. Christmas was right around the corner, and Gwen already hid Mona and Kiko's gifts, though she had no doubt her rapscallion niece had already found it using some finding charm or another. Still, she was a tad anxious thinking about how this was not only their first Christmas away from their mother, their grandparents, but also from Wendell. He was the big holiday guy in their little family, always turning every birthday into some grand, ostentatious event. Though Gwen admittedly despised those parties, she did love how Mona's face glowed upon being the center of attention. Her heart gave a painful ache remembering her ex, but she continued on with her meeting, offering to pay for her Head Healer's tea. They spoke for an hour and a half, animatedly too, about life in London, and Gwen's worries about living here evaporated. This was good for her family, and there was nothing more important to her than them. She parted ways with her Head Healer, smiling and excited to start work again, before heading towards wherever Mona and Kiko were. She sent a text out to Mona, who said they found a bookstore where they had a story time and wouldn't be done for another hour.

She grabbed a hot cocoa to go, pleased by its sweetness, before finding a playground, unintentionally, and pausing there. She thought of Kiko playing there in the spring, and promised to bring them there. It was then that she noticed the swings and the girl sitting on them.

"Hello," she called out, smiling softly despite the chill, "if I may ask, what brings you to a park in what I'm guessing is the chilliest month here?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Park in London (Open)   Park in London (Open) EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 3:02 pm

Sasha was sitting on swings already for a while and she began to feel already cold. She had no idea how long time she has been sitting here already. She is sure for at least few minutes has passed by already. So she was almost ready to leave when someone came to over her and began to talk with the girl.

She looked up at the person and realised she was for sure older than her. Probably was. She didn't really care about the people ages. She has basically friends from very different ages now. All she cared that they were nice towards her.

"Well, I'm here because it was boring at home. Parents are busy with work and I have no siblings. Also, friends are away on spending time with families. So here I am all alone," she tried to explain so best as she could. She at times wished she had some older or younger sibling but she knew this will never happen. Unless the sibling is older and she doesn't know about her.

"What brings you here?" she asked the question back now too. She decided maybe she could talk with this woman for a while. She won't have to think about things then she doesn't really wanna think about actually anymore. The girl was soon she should go somewhere warm or then get something warm to drink.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Park in London (Open)   Park in London (Open) EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 3:16 pm

Gwen was unused to having freetime. If she wasn't watching over the girls, she was working on some research or another. She had notebooks full of projects for potions on ailments, and her ultimate goal was to create a potion that would help the victims of the Cruciatus curse, though those studies were vague and quite far from being properly cured. However, she was a hopeful one. Her more ardent cause that was also more likely to come to sucessful fruition, would be a potion helping those with mental dependency on substances, something to help Eloisa. Her recovery from addiction had been a slow, harsh one, with harsh withdrawals, and she just thanked Merlin that Mona hadn't been around to see Eloisa like that. And Kiko would never have to know what it was like to be so parentless, like her older sister. She may not have a father figure for, more than a while, but she would have the love and support of Gwen and Mona and in a lot of ways that would be more than Eloisa could provide.

Even as a youth, she was always busy doing something or the other. If she wasn't tending to her friends' dramatic tendencies, she was with Wendell, or with Mona. Now, as she looked at the female before her, she saw youth in her face, wincing and hoping she wasn't coming off as creepy, she stepped closer, listening intently.

Her heart went out to the girl. She knew how often loneliness was a disease of people.

"I'm sorry to hear that," she murmured sympathetically, "but it is rather chilly, if I may ask, why not a cafe or bookstore to hang around?" She sipped her hot cocoa softly after saying so before a question was directed at her. "Oh, I'm new to town, just exploring so I can be familiar with my surroundings." She knew at this point, her American accent was more apparent than ever. "Any suggestions for cool sightseeing? I've two adopted daughters, Mona and Akiko, one who's seventeen and another who's a baby, I'm afraid baby Kiko won't be much entertainment, but she is easily entertained." She added smiling, hoping she wasn't oversharing. She couldn't help it, her girls were so often on the forefront of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Park in London (Open)   Park in London (Open) EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 3:29 pm

Sasha knew that her life wasn't easy. She didn't really have any support from her parents really. She mostly did grow up alone and also help off her nanny. Who she really feels like she doesn't need anymore. She is already fifteen and is more grown up than most girls in her age.

She looked at the woman and listened what she said. She didn't really need her to be sorry. This was her life and she was used to living like this but there were times when you wanted to get away from our own home or find something to do. She just wasn't sure what she wanted to do.

"It's okay," she said with a small smile and stood up from the swing. "Actually some warm place would be nice right now. So sure we can go to some nearest cafe," she replied back with a small smile. She was sure in bit better mood now thanks to this woman. "I'm not really sure what you should see. Maybe some famous buildings. Not really good at giving out directions to places. Even if I have lived here for awhile but it has been awhile I went even myself do some sightseeing," she said with a small smile. "Oh, nice. I'm only fifteen myself," she said her own age there for no reason.

"I'm Sasha," she decided to say her name. "What's yours?" she asked back there now. Since they will spend some time together it would be nice to know each other names at least.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Park in London (Open)   Park in London (Open) EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 7:11 pm

Facing such youth, Gwen was back to remembering her own days at Ilvermorny. Her parents were strict, but she had the greatest discipline of all her family members. There was little her parents said that she hadn't already considered as a possibility or an eventuality. Her ration was cold, but her decision making had the potential to be frosty. The choices she made as a youth were with full understanding and unparalleled reasoning that she was to be her own person someday, not her parents' daughter for the rest of her life. If she didn't stand up for her own beliefs, for her own personality, she was doomed to let others trample all over her or conform to what they wanted her to be. So she told her parents the truth and Eloisa supported her in her time of loneliness and despair. Having a sister prevented any such drastic measures, but to think of being an only child frightened her. With no family, she would not be the person she was to this day. Her family gave her strength, courage, and diligence.

This girl was darling, and though she may be lonely, she would grow out of it. Loneliness was temporary after all.

"I know a place, come along," she couldn't help her gentle, commanding tone that she meant to inspire the girl into following her, it was how she spoke to Mona and Kiko, she paused flushing and realizing her mistake in tone. "I-I'm sorry, that's how I speak to my girls, you-you don't have to come with me if you don't want to." Shame filled the pit of her stomach. She took in what the rest of the girl said, feeling embarrassed father that she'd revealed her age or at the very least an approximation of her age by saying she was watching over two girls. "I'm twenty-seven myself, if that matters to you," she suppplied. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Sasha, I'm Gwenaelle, but you can call me Gwen." She added in, "Sasha, are you in school by any chance?"  
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Park in London (Open)   Park in London (Open) EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 7:50 pm

Sasha was her own since she was six basically. Her parents weren't really strict with her and let the girl do whatever she wanted. Still, let her do what she wants. They never even ask any questions if she stays outside more than she should. So the girl became who she is now. She is still so naive and innocent. The girl is still learning things around her for sure.

She was lonely very often at home and this was why she often went outside of her house not stayed in there. She knew one day she will just move out of her parents' house. The girl actually plans to do it after Hogwarts. Even if she has yet no idea who she exactly wants to be in future. She still tries to figure out who she really is. She knows she doesn't want to be like her parents.

Sasha smiled. "It's okay. Don't worry. I get raising kids won't probably be the easy task," she said with a small smile on her face. She did follow the woman soon after that. "Oh nice," she said about her age. So she was for sure many years older than her. "Oh okay yeah, I will call you Gwen, it's so much easier," she said with a small smile on her face. "Also nice to meet you," she added this too.

"I'm still going to school yes," she said with a small smile. She loved to be in Hogwarts more than at home for sure. There she wasn't at least alone and had people around her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Park in London (Open)   Park in London (Open) EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 5:09 pm

[OOC: Permission to move Sasha and Gwen, given by Krissu!]

Often times when faced with challenging or troubled youth, Gwen is reminded of her days when she first began looking after Mona. She was eighteen, and Mona was eight, but she was already so perceptive of everything that was going on with her parents, it never stopped the older Beauxhommes girl from curling herself up into Gwen's arms. Watching her grow up for the past decade was a pleasure, and she can only imagine that her happy, energetic energy came from a  source of true anxiety from her past. Mona wasn't a troubled youth, a little guarded, a lot eager for freedom, and constantly surrounded by friends. Of course, Mona had her moments of pure rebellion, to which Gwen dealt with it with a stern, but understanding rationale. Mona was constantly surrounded by friends, happy, laughing, and even now when she was on another side of the world, Gwen had no doubt she'd make more friends. She looked forward to watching her develop further in this new environment. Monalee was born to thrive in whatever atmosphere she was put in.

Briefly, she wondered if Mona would get along with this Sasha character: probably. Mona always had an eye for, well, damn near everyone.

"Thanks," Gwen entreated the girl kindly, glad to not be viewed as odd for using her mom-voice, happy to have her following her. "Much warmer in here, right?" She gestured toward a window seat, slightly relieved to see that her Head Healer was nowhere to be found purely based on how strange she'd feel explaining the situation. Not everyone understood momstincts, or how they were titulated, whether it be by a youth's loneliness or not. "See anything you like?" She asked. "Please, order something to eat as well," she paused. "Since I was the one to disturb you, I think it's only right you let me treat you as well," she added.

"What school do you go to, if I may ask?" She'd order another hot chocolate for herself and one of their decadant pastries and a croissant, for Kiko and Mona respectively. She was trying to gently tease out whether or not Sasha may be of the magical variety, not for any other reason than curiosity. There was an air around her that felt very familiar to her own. A sort of zing in the air, and from working with magical patients so often, she was wondering if she was picking up on magical presences.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Park in London (Open)   Park in London (Open) EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 8:34 pm

Sasha was someone who had her own friends too but they all seemed to have a happier family than she or at least they pretend to be one. She herself didn't even have parents who pretend to be happy around Christmas time. They always were working which made the girl be sad at times. Even if it has been already so many years, the lonely Christmas.

Sasha was a good and friendly girl. Always tried to look happy even when she was sad and wanted to cry. She wasn't really someone who cried in front of people.

"No problem," she said with a small smile. Even if she did understand why she said it, she didn't really like to be said what to do. She still didn't say it out for now. "It's warmer yes here, I was actually getting cold there. I'm not sure how long I did even sit there on swings," she said honestly. There was no point in lying. The girl looked at the menu and wondered what she should order. "One hot chocolate and maybe some pastries maybe. What is good here?" she was so confused at the end what she should take.

"Hogwarts," she whispered there now. She shouldn't have said it out loud since in this cafe was even some muggles for sure. So the girl figured she should whisper it. She wasn't sure how the other woman will take it even, she couldn't really say if someone was magical or not but she felt like she was. She wasn't sure why but she did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Park in London (Open)   Park in London (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Park in London (Open)
Page 1 of 1