Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
A Matter of Policy (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
A Matter of Policy (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
A Matter of Policy (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
A Matter of Policy (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
A Matter of Policy (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

A Matter of Policy (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

Birthday : 1992-08-13
Job/hobbies : Auror & DADA Professor

A Matter of Policy (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Policy (open)   A Matter of Policy (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 8:36 pm

The conversation of sport seemed to exclude Grayson -- Jake noted as the man didn't offer up his own opinion. Yes, Jake had asked Andrei, but any man worth his salt knew that a conversation on sports was fair game to anyone who had an opinion on it. Grayson's hanging back from the conversation made Jake take note the librarian was likely not that kind of man.

Still, as Andrei laughed off the decimation, Jake couldn't help but smile.

"Exactly my point! Did you see how terrible the seeker was? Merlin I don't know how they managed such an enthralling win!" Jake told the older male with enthusiasm. Whenever something like this happened, though, Jake got way too much in to it, truth be told.

"Oh, definitely, if I was playing in that squad, with those poor excuse of Beaters supposedly keeping me safe, I think I'd point blank refuse to step out on the pitch!" Jake exclaimed, shaking his head. "Your Beaters should be putting their own safety on the line to ensure you're not going to end up black and blue, but the Cannons are just asking for their team to be benched from injury!"

Jake's surprise showed quite clearly when Andrei suggested they head to an exhibition match over the summer, his eyebrows raising in the process. "That sounds awesome!" Jake replied enthusiastically. "So long as you're not planning it for June -- heavy work load for me -- then I would definitely be up for heading to a game! Any ideas which team you'd fancy watching?" Jake asked, trying to think back to the last message he'd received from Samir. The Meteorites were heading to Europe over the summer, if he remembered correctly, but he didn't think it was England they were coming to.

~ Auror ~ Profile ~ DADA Professor ~
~ In a Relationship ~ 36 ~ Father ~ 6' ~ American Accent ~
A Matter of Policy (open) - Page 2 Rsz_1j10
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsandbeyond.forumotion.co.uk
Anonymous

A Matter of Policy (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Matter of Policy (open)   A Matter of Policy (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 7:01 pm

"June?" Andrei pondered aloud. "No, I was thinking around mid-August. The Japanese national team is going to be visiting and as I understand it will be playing a few friendly matches with various English teams."

Truthfully, Andrei suspected the whole expedition was a money grab because the Japanese national team had been on a tear the last couple years making a few deep runs in worlds and even winning a few titles. That said, it was a money grab he would gladly help perpetuate by paying his fair share into it. The older man was a sucker for a good Quidditch match and these summer games promised to be just that.

"I'll send you both the details about it when they release the schedules," at this point, the distant toll of the class bell counted out to twelve. "Well, on that note I should get back class, I have a pop quiz to give."

Finishing the last of his sandwich, Andrei pushed back out of his chair and slipped out of the room. Normally he didn't give pop quizzes, but sometimes they really were the best way to test a student's knowledge. Hopefully, it wouldn't elicit too many groans and grumbles.

Oh well.
Back to top Go down

A Matter of Policy (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2